Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

It is hard to know which/what to believe ...this is from the FDA in the USA 

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Amber, dragonlover, Amber and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Long Covid symptoms:

https://www.eurekalert.org/multimedia/pub/268647.php

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Has anyone had testing for Epstein-Barr virus?

Https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2021-06/wo-lcs062221.php

ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@thenystagmus  yet they tell us the experimental covid vaccine is safe? I'm taking my chances with Ivermectin and the hope I may be cured of these horrific symptoms.

I will not read the link. 

Athrift03, gingerj, Sassafras and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria37)

Hello! I was researching for Covid vaccine side effects and found this site. It is not easy to find information or forums about that. I am trying to help a friend. A day after his second Pfizer vaccine He had chest pain, dizziness and difficulty talking. They rushed him to ER where He had tests to rule out a heart attack, gave him an IV and sent him home as they could not found anything wrong with him. But is hasn’t been feeling himself after that. So I am trying to help him to find some answers if the vaccine has something to do with his situation. Today I came across this video: https://youtu.be/6mxqC9SiRh8 Hopefully something will be done and people will find answers and most importantly people that suffer with side effects after Covid vaccine can be heard and more research how to help them will be done.

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
 Eve
(@burrupe)

I had my second pfizer Jab one week one day ago and I have been getting random hot flashes. Never had them on first Jab. 

ReplyQuote
(@maria37)

This is the web site, I found after I watched the video, where people can share their stories to bring awareness of reactions of the vaccine to medical community: https://www.c19vaxreactions.com/

Sassafras, gingerj, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @rachie

@thenystagmus  yet they tell us the experimental covid vaccine is safe? I'm taking my chances with Ivermectin and the hope I may be cured of these horrific symptoms.

I will not read the link. 

Hi Rachie - I don't swallow all anyone says. Nor do I discount everything someone says. Otherwise I could be swallowing a fly in the former, and miss a pearl in the latter. 😏

I hope taking your chosen chances and hoping to do better does benefit you. Although each of us have differing issues and are each taking our chances with our respective approaches, I think we're all doing that - with hopefulness!😊

I would hope anyone prescribing Ivermectin would advise of potential interactions, and symptoms related to excessive dosages. It's good to know that Ivermectin for approved uses can interact with other medications, like blood-thinners. You can also overdose on Ivermectin, which can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death. Things good to be watchful for.

As always, well wishing for us all! 😌🙏

ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@thenystagmus I am now leaving the forum 

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

@rachie  Hope to see you later; well wishes 😔🙏

ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

Hi everyone

I was hoping to be able to update you on my ivermectin journey but have now decided to leave the forum.

I have not yet received my ivermectin so cannot update you of any progress. 

I was informed during my consultation with a GMC registered private doctor of all drug interactions with ivermectin and had a full medical history taken so have not taken this decision lightly. 

I have been very unwell since my 2nd pfizer vaccine shot and have had many tests, many medications which have not worked so this is my choice to try ivermectin. 

I'm sorry that I will not be updating you on my progress be that good or otherwise but I am finding some of the links posted upsetting and have chosen not to read them. 

I am finding some posts and aspects of this forum no longer helpful or supportive so have made a decision to no longer participate in it. 

I wish you all a speedy recovery whichever path you choose to aid that recovery. X

LadyD, Sassafras, Tabby and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

@rachie 

Glad to have known you, Rachie. I hope you get your unicorn ride... 😔🙏

- Sassafras

ReplyQuote
(@brindledog1)

@lauradarr How are you doing now? I'm more than 2 months since my second shot (April 23) and the past week the tinnitus has gotten much worse. It's now the worst it's been. It is driving me nuts. I saw an ENT who sent me for a hearing test, and now I'm going back to ENT tomorrow. This constant and now LOUD high frequency noise in  my head is exhausting and maddening. As is the intermittent deep pressure in my left ear. 

I cannot take steroids, so not sure what the ENT will be able to do. I'm really scared this is going to continue to get worse and never go away.

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 336 / 1151