2 M Views
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Immunity response to COVID-19 - (SARS-CoV-2) infection induces long-lived bone marrow plasma cells

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03647-4

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@lpycb42 I had AstraZeneca 1st shot in March and had headaches and flu like symptoms that started 24 hours afterwards and lasted a week then recovered. Had second shot on 8 May and had my first dizzy spell 4 days afterwards, symptoms progressed to daily rocking vertigo and fatigue, pressure in temples, loss of appetite, hot red flushed face and anxiety 3 weeks after 2nd dose and after taking some of the supplements recommended on this forum i started to improve and vertigo has 90% gone. Then 2 days ago I had he other symptoms return, so 7 weeks post vaccine. Now the symptoms i’m left with are just like the physical symptoms of anxiety as mentioned above but vertigo has subsided. I noticed my symptoms returned once I’d run out of Liposomal Glutathione so I’ve reordered again and hope for the best. Doctors are clueless! 

Jen, Sassafras, Deborah and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nodiagnosis)

@woozywoman hello! unfortunately, johnson and johnson has also been mentioned in this forum - if you use the blue magnification tool, and type in johnson and johnson, you will find these posts. however, a reminder that these symptoms have not been confirmed as a vaccine effect. would recommend consulting your neurologist/doctor with an account of these stories 

Sassafras, WoozyWoman, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deborah)

@ethan318 Hi!! I’m still dealing with this kind of issues but other users here has suggested Quercetin, Liposomal Glutathione, Zinc and Vitamin C and D and it seems this has helped them 🙂 

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kirstymiller)

@gingerjones Hey, just wondering if you ever got Ivermectin? I think you mentioned you found a doctor who prescribes it?

I've been taking antihistamines as it is on the protocol for long covid and I think helping a bit?? Along with ALL the supplement and a low histamine diet.

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@sectormore

So I only had a little but of tinnitus just after the vaccine. Dizziness was my main issue. 

in terms of Ivermectin, at the time I knew nothing about it. Dr prescribed it in low dose and i tried it. I think you need a Dr who believes it works.  Or just ask? It’s well used, safe drug for other things, so maybe they will prescribe and let you try.  I had a low dose (13mg) Only took 1 or 2.  I wonder if it helped more than I thought despite the side effects I had.  

Hope that helps. Keep me posted. 

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@ninawaters 

oh wow! Great to hear the supplements helped snd you feel a little better! 

i havent been on the site in a while. Just catching up! 

Cathy

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lynnett)

I had my first AstraZeneca vaccine 12 weeks ago and for the past six weeks have had terrible tinnitus.  Can anyone tell me if this eases over time??

ReplyQuote
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

@ladyd Your reaction to the second shot was my reaction to the first. While I only had 3 vertigo spells the wooziness, anxiety, overall feeling off and as if I was high, random hot flashes and pressure in head, sinus and ears lasted for about 4-5 weeks. I could not turn left when lying down in bed for like a month or so. 

Did you suffer from any seasonal allergies? I wonder if that made it so that my reaction to the first Pfizer shot was stronger...

Jen, Sassafras, LadyD and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kirstymiller)

@lpycb42 Your symptoms were exactly the same as mine, you give me hope! 

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @woozywoman

Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I've had tinnitus since February of 2021, apparently triggered by a dose of antibiotics for an ear infection, followed by vertigo and a diagnosis of BPPV. I've had many vestibular physical therapy sessions (11 so far, I think) trying to get my symptoms in check. It's like playing whack-a-mole and between that and the tinnitus it has been very difficult. Still feel "off" more often than not.

I have been delaying getting the Covid vaccine because I did not want to pile up side effects on top of the malaise I already feel. However, with the presence of the new Delta variant here in NYC I was planning to schedule my appointment for the Pfizer vaccine for next week until I saw these posts. I was familiar with the website (recommended by my PT), but I had not read the forums.

I did not read all entries, but it seems most people got these side effects from the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. Does the Johnson and Johnson vaccine also has the same side effects?

I'm very scared to get the vaccine and increase my symptoms, I truly don't know if I could deal with this getting worse. But I'm also scared not to take the vaccine. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Welcome! One idea, not advised by powers that be at this time, but something I wish I'd done prior to getting the vaccine - have you considered getting your Covid-19 IgG antibodies checked to see if you've had Covid infection, symptomatic or even non-symptomatic? This is the specific test that would reveal that.

I took the first Moderna vaccine and I'm still dealing with persistent side effects almost 4 months later. I wish I had never gotten it.

I wanted to know if some symptoms I've had for 1.5 years could be post-Covid, so I was interested in this test. I searched all over town, 10 places, but in the end it turned out that my PCP was able to send a prescription for this test to a local lab they use for testing they don't have in house. The test I was given was qualitative, meaning my level needed to be within a certain range to qualify for positive results. If a test was quantitative, that would show a numerical value for the level. If you were interested in checking that, to see if you have Covid antibodies, you could ask your doctor about it.

ReplyQuote
(@rc22)

@ladyd hello! Sorry to jump in here but seems like we've had quite a similar trajectory with AZ second vaccine. I had my second jab on 23rd May and been suffering with dizziness, brain fog and fatigue since - I felt as though my symptoms were improving (it would come and go in waves) but had a bit of a relapse with dizziness yesterday - I think because I was more active than usual.

I'm really keen to hear more about which supplements you've been taking and if they've been working for you? And also if you are following any anti-oxidant diet or anything? Thanks so much!

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@lpycb42 🤔 interesting! I’ve only recorded 3 incidents of full on vertigo in my dizzy diary that I’ve been keeping since the second shot. The rest has been like rocking and wooziness exactly as you describe! No I don’t suffer with hayfever or anything like that. I did try taking one cetirizine antihistamine one day but that just made me worse. I don’t have any problem sleeping on any particular side. I tell you what though if I’d have reacted like this to the first shot there’s no chance I’d have got the second!! So your symptoms have gone after 5 weeks you say?

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

New Pfizer fact sheet 6.25.21

https://www.covidvaxoption.com/

ReplyQuote
Page 344 / 1151