Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@ethan318)

@bcasey yes I have been having tingling and some times a numbness/heavy feeling which doesn’t last long. My shots were in my left arm and I’ve notice my left leg and left arm feel more aches than my right side also when I turn my head to the right there is more ache behind left shoulder plus the ear pressure is more noticeable in my left ear. I have had this for 5 weeks now. Not sure if I should try supplements for help

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@a1oner 

Such great news!!  You give us hope

ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

I haven’t posted for a couple of weeks, but happy to report that my three month host of symptoms since final Pfizer on March 17 have mostly subsided. I still have noisy tinnitus, instability when I walk and vertigo. Brain fog is much better as well as is subsiding fatigue. There is hope!!! I have also found a great book by Joey Remeny just published in 2021 called Rock Steady, healing vertigo or tinnitus with Neuroplasticity. She also has a Facebook page. 

https://www.amazon.com/Rock-Steady-Healing-Tinnitus-Neuroplasticity-ebook/dp/B08MWLCJH6/ref=nodl_

Jen, LadyD, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

@gloriam Hello Gloria, I was watching for you and hoping you'd make it back to home.shores and post here again! You and I have walked this episode of our lives in close company with one another, along with a few others that remain from the time of the Ides of March. 😧🥴

I'm glad to hear that the severity of your symptoms have mostly subsided. I took a look at the information at the link you provided. Looks like a lot of living with and adjusting to a new normal approach? ☺️

I find that as I embrace acceptance of what injury I may experience remaining, while ever hoping for new thresholds of achieved recovery is key for me to incorporate my reality into resumption of my life activities. 🏄🌊

Now if I can just quit having those rocking my boat relapses, or learn to surf them as gracefully as possible!! 😅

As always, well wishes, for us all! 😏🙏

Gloria M, dragonlover, Gloria M and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@rc22 No worries and good luck yes I’m in North London! Xx

ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

For those who’ve had the AstraZeneca or other brand of the Adenovirus type Vaccine. I copied and pasted this information from a hospital website. The upshot is our bodies are done processing the vaccine anytime between 6 and 12 weeks after a dose so symptoms should subside 12 weeks at very latest. 

Adenovirus-based vaccine

• Although COVID-19 adenovirus vaccines are new, this type of vaccine has been studied in people before, and another adenovirus-based vaccine was approved for use in Europe in those 1 year of age and older starting in the summer of 2020. That vaccine is one of two doses of an Ebola vaccine, and it uses the same type of adenovirus as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
  • Adenovirus-based vaccines deliver DNA to the nucleus of the cell, which is used to make mRNA that serves as a blueprint for making the protein. DNA is more stable and lasts longer than mRNA, which is evidenced by strengthening of the immune response for one to two months after vaccination. However, studies of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine have shown that if people get a second dose six weeks after the first dose, they have lower immune responses than if they get the second dose 12 weeks after the first dose. Because the second dose generates memory responses, it is better to administer after the primary immune response is fully developed. As such, the improved responses after 12 weeks instead of six weeks suggests that the vaccine is done being processed between six and 12 weeks after a dose is given.

KitKat, KitKat, gingerj and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@olliej27)

Hello all, 

Is anyone able to provide any updates on how long it took for them to recover from the dizziness / vertigo / off balance feelings? Did this ease gradually? Were the first few weeks the worst?

Thank you 😊

ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

Sassafras,

Yes I’m getting resigned to having tinnitus and vertigo long term, but am also going to look for a practitioner who prescribes Ivermectin short term and also Fluvoxamine as my ENT put on me on Nortriptyline which isn’t doing anything but maybe another SSRI could work for my vertigo. I will ask my ENT. 

Hope you are doing better as I do for everyone on our forum. I’d say I’m about 60% back to norm, but still hoping and praying for a full recovery. Will start PT for my vestibular problems in August as the PT clinic is totally booked all of July. Like many of us, many are running into doctors being totally book. My GP moved and her predecessor doesn’t have appointments until September. Crazy and who knows what having another COVID wave will do along with thousands more having vaccine side effects. 

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @gloriam

Sassafras,

Yes I’m getting resigned to having tinnitus and vertigo long term, but am also going to look for a practitioner who prescribes Ivermectin short term and also Fluvoxamine as my ENT put on me on Nortriptyline which isn’t doing anything but maybe another SSRI could work for my vertigo. I will ask my ENT. 

Hope you are doing better as I do for everyone on our forum. I’d say I’m about 60% back to norm, but still hoping and praying for a full recovery. Will start PT for my vestibular problems in August as the PT clinic is totally booked all of July. Like many of us, many are running into doctors being totally book. My GP moved and her predecessor doesn’t have appointments until September. Crazy and who knows what having another COVID wave will do along with thousands more having vaccine side effects. 

Ooof ...resigned, hmmm. Well, I'm trying to be somewhat friendly with my new companion. Not an invited guest, for sure, but one that seems to have somehow obtained at least temporary residential privileges of a sort, nonetheless... I'm hoping that it calms down and learns its manners and figures out that it's not welcome to put its dirty paws just anywhere it pleases!! 😉

My ENT hinted at pulling out his scalpel on my right maxillary sinus, but it would be wayyyy down this road before I would consider that a viable option! At the very least I'd want a second opinion and even then I'd probably seek more experienced hands than this run of the mill doc. At this point I'm still hoping that this has a temporary inflammatory component to it that may ebb with time, especially since low dose, short term steroids have backed it off twice. Not that I would consider their chronic use, for they give me unacceptable side effects.

It would be nice to discover that I haven't sustained permanent damage. And I'm hoping that there's not a long term autoimmune response kicked up by all this.

I had to wait a long stretch to (re)start vestibular PT this week and I believe it's beginning to help already. I'm getting tough with myself to do my home exercises several times daily, on a high priority basis.

Well wishes for you, and for us all! 🤗🙏

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
Hope123
(@hope123)

Posted by: @lpycb42

The only reason I’m even considering the second shot is because I’m traveling and because of the variant. 

Had a second shot this week (for this exact reason), so far hard to judge, have to wait 3 weeks to see what the symptoms will be like. So far just sleepiness and very slight brain fog 

WoozyWoman, LadyD, Jen and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jc2244)

@mikes yes! Agh so annoying! 
I am way past menapause and had a full blown period and now hot flashes have kicked in. It’s been two months now! How about you? 

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @hope123
Posted by: @lpycb42

The only reason I’m even considering the second shot is because I’m traveling and because of the variant. 

Had a second shot this week (for this exact reason), so far hard to judge, have to wait 3 weeks to see what the symptoms will be like. So far just sleepiness and very slight brain fog 

Wishes for rest, peace & health 🤞😏 🙏

LadyD, Hope123, LadyD and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 help
(@elenao)

Hi dears,

I have read all this topic and I must say, my heart it's broken. I had the same story with another vaccine for my child and nobody believed me at that time. Only a coincidental event.

From my experience, try to look for medical alternatives as the classical ones are ineffective and let with consequences in the long term.

Unfortunately, your story will never be heard and efficient treatments will be hardly acknowledged by medical staff.

The inventor of mRNA technology, Robert W Malone is raising the alarm with those vaccines, especially on young and children but nobody listens to him. In fact, he was already censored on big platforms(LinkedIn and Facebook) and soon will follow Twitter.

Not take my words for him, just look at what he has to say. Toxicity of spike protein which now circulates in vaccinated people causing brain, vascular damage. If he is right then medicine that can inhibit the spike protein will be your resolution.

You still may find him on Twitter until is not too late.

https://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD/status/1411313751551262721

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdqB2gmgfyU

Hope from all my heart to recover soon. I have tears in my eyes when I am writing these words to you.

I am the one who better understands what are you going through when nobody helps you and nobody believes you.

Hope all of you recover soon! 

MemphisMel, Jen, dragonlover and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 AEC
(@alliecottrill)

I received both Pfizer vaccines in March, both with very uncomfortable (flu-like) side effects. After they passed (one week) I was left with daily hot flashes (all day and night). My doctor thinks I'm just naturally going through menopause but before the vaccines, I was menstruating normally and never had a hot flash. As of three days ago, the hot flashes have stopped. That makes me think that they WERE Covid-vaccine related and that they possibly have run their course. Has anyone else had the same experience? 

Dee, Dee, LadyD and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@spacecadet)

@olliej27 It took me 17 days to feel like myself again.  My husband took two weeks off to watch the kids and I was in bed 90% of the time.  I felt best when laying down.  After 9 days I added supplements (I wish I had added them sooner).  For me, I believe taking Quercetin and zinc together was what got me over the hump. I took this for 3-4 days.  I also took (and still take in smaller doses) vitamin D, fish oil, lions mane, Curcumin, glutathione (I have stopped this), drank all kids of herbal tea, and eliminated processed food. My doctor could (would?) not advise me on supplements and I did not want to wait for an appointment with a naturopath, so I winged it based on my own research.  I suppose it is not advised, but I was desperate.  I also sometimes took an Advil.

My goal was to reduce inflammation.  

Also, another crucial component was to recognize my anxiety because I believe that amplified my symptoms and also made doctors discredit my experience.

Eventually I started taking short walks.  My second dose of Pfizer was June 3rd, and yesterday I swam laps!

So, yes, there is hope.  Get a lot of rest, (a lot!) work on easing anxiety to prevent further symptoms, and do some research on anti inflammatory remedies.

Hope123, Jen, LadyD and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 347 / 1151