2 M Views
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@ladyd 

Thanks so much for this information!!

(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@rachie 

Thank you so much for coming back and giving us an update!!  It gives us hope!!  I wish you well in your road to recovery...

LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@ton-fr I just want to point out to people that not everyone has had MRNA vaccines. The AstraZeneca and J&J vaccines are Adenovirus based vaccines not MRNA so that information wouldn’t apply to those people as the two work very differently X

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tomg

@ghatzipa I am in my 15th week post vaccine. The last two weeks i enjoyed a gradual recovery from all the symptoms (tinnitus, brain fog, vertigo and fatigue) and my ENT said to "just give it time". Yesterday I suffered the most severe dizziness I had ever experienced. Last night I was awakened by what seemed like a positional vertigo attack of extreme dizziness, sweating, hearing variations and panic attacks. This is going to be a long haul. 

Hang in there...hopefully the good days will outweigh the bad days!!

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @elenao

@thenystagmus Here, all ivermectin studies. Hope it helps.

Please, consider that remdesivir went in all the hospitals with only one study made by the producer(conflict of interest) and for ivermectin used since 30 years ago no try at least. 

Here all the ivermectin studies made by scientific teams all across the globe. Currently 100 studies and 63 already peer-review.

https://c19ivermectin.com/

Thank you so much for this valuable piece of information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(@279janka)
Very Active Member

@baiseren As I went through forum, not many people experiencing these kind of side effects after first shot decided to have second one. I, personally declined two times my second vaccine. I am still trying to get information if the second vaccine would be safe for me. I am taking my time. But to be honest I am scared. Some people who got second shot reported that their symptoms persisted, were similar after second shot, but were not worse. But I do not want to experience anything like I experienced first time. It took me more then one month to recover and still it is not 100% recovery. But it is getting better and better every day.  

WoozyWoman, Jen, baiseren and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@sfbayareavaccine 

Glad you are finally getting better...thanks so much for the information

Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

I've been busy pushing my luck - moving in the direction of my pre-Covid vaccine normal activity level! I've been exhausted doing so, but I'm hoping that's because I've spent so much time being sedentary over the last 4 months and now have need to rebuild my stamina.

It is really encouraging to me to have noted that my relapses have come at increasingly longer intervals. My vestibular issues kicked up 2 days following my vaccination, then my relapse intervals were 1 week, 3 weeks after that, then 4 weeks later, then after another 6 weeks. It's been 3.5 weeks since my latest relapse and if I have no further relapses in the near future, I may start planning an air travel adventure for a long delayed cross-country trip later this summer!

What I've done for treatment: raise my blood level of Vitamin D that was found to be deficient and two 6-day tapered low-dose steroid Medrol paks, to try to reduce my symptoms. I had minor side effects with the Medrol paks and they did diminish my symptoms, with rebounding of them the first time. The second Medrol pak that I took following my latest relapse reduced my symptoms also, with a small rebound.

But I've steadily improved since then and I'm now tackling projects with enthusiasm that I've put off since this saga started for me in early March. I've also been doing vestibular rehabilitation therapy exercises for the last week, with another 4 weekly sessions scheduled to progress into increasing challenges. I believe these are helping me already and giving me boldness to move toward my normal activities. Yesterday I even carefully did some chores that I'd put off all summer - climbing my extension ladder!

I believe time for my body to recover from the insult of my Covid vaccine and to compensate for the resultant injury I've suffered has been the biggest contributor to my current 85% level of recuperation. It's been a long, bumpy ride - one I'll be sure to not contribute to with any further vaccines!!

If I relapse once again, it won't be the first time! But I now know what to expect and I hope to be able to ride it out with Grace! Que sera, sera!

Well wishes for us all! 🤗🙏

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @woozywoman

@thenystagmus 🤣 "Cough-ee, reagala", fuggedaboutit! I'm an herbal tea drinker! 😉  

😂 I do them both, on occasion! I hoped I didn't offend you with my colloquial spelling, but it was the only way I knew to get the effect. 😊

Before my NY adventure, I would have sworn that "Coffee, regular!" would've meant "Coffee, black!" 😅

WoozyWoman, dragonlover, WoozyWoman and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deborah)

Posted by: @thepierlux

@deborah I’ve seen an ENT yesterday and he gave me a med for vertigo. I don’t know if it’s working, I still feel dizzy and confused. I guess it’s too early to know. 
I tried corticosteroids but I just got a strong headache. With no results. 
Now I’m just taking this med and Vitamin C,D and Omega3.

It’s vertisec? It takes time to work I think, let me know if it helps if you want, even if my dizziness right now seems to be more mild than before. 
Oh no, I don’t want an headache worse than that..

This evening I’m going to take iron+vitamin C supplement (I’ve found my “anemia” got worse) and a vitaminB complex. Don’t know if I’ve to add Vit D since I’ve had low levels of it in my life, maybe I’ll ask my dr tomorrow. 

ps. I tried to send you a DM but don’t know if it works. 

ReplyQuote
(@kendracochran)

@ontheboat I have same exact story.I’m a physical therapist as well.I’m actually going to an audiologist at our local university for a full vestibular work up.my symtoms started a week after my second Pfizer vaccine. Are you still having issues?

(@kendracochran)

@thenystagmus I have had several relapses similar to what you have had.my symptoms started a week after my second vaccine and then I have had issues off and on with flare ups occurring like you said,maybe every 3-4 weeks.it’s so weird.I feel like I’m completely over it and then bam,symtpms start all over again 

(@deborah)

@baiseren Hi! I had my first shot on may 31, yesterday I refused the second. Don’t know if this is the right choice but I want to understand what is going on in my body and I was scared to get worse. 

ReplyQuote
(@sobayvaxpain)

I’m day 7 of prednisone 10 day cycle.  Had 5 days at 60mg dosage and stepping down now.  This after 2 months and 5 doctors before any would listen.  I’ve gotten about 60+% relief from the inner ear pressure (which felt like they would explode some days), the dizziness and back of head headaches.  No real change in short term memory loss, at least I haven’t noticed!  
Headaches now more in front over sinuses.  At interesting side effects I’ve had since day 3 of steroids is nasal drip.  I now have continual nasal drip, sore throat and swollen glands.  The more the ear pressure reduces, the more the nasal drip and swollen glands increase.  My doctor isn’t concerned, but I’m not certain.  Has anyone else experienced something similar?

A1
(@a1oner)

Another update it's been a few days since my 5th dose of ivermectin (I'm supposed to wait a week and then take a weekly dose)

I'm better today than I was yesterday. Still not 100 but not nearly as bad as I was. Still wanting to get better. The brain fog is better today but still there. I don't feel 100% but I'm definitely better! And I've kept up with the supplements. 

I am taking a flight in a little over a week and I'm hoping it doesn't aggrevate it or something. I'm not too worried since I don't seen to have issues driving and stuff. Has anyone taken a flight and noticed if it's especially hard?

Jen, Ivan K, Jen and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 353 / 1151