Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@kirstymiller)

@spacecadet I think I may be too! yes my kids are going nowhere near it! After a good day yesterday I feel back to square 1 but trying to remain positive that more good days to come. No more shots for me, so sad that I basically won't be able to travel freely now - but I'd swap all of that to feel better. Thanks for responding 🙂

ReplyQuote
 Max
(@maxx)

The fact that you are losing friends over this is truly sad and I'm sorry to hear that.  I was in a similar situation as my mom is a vaccine nurse.  The amount of information coming out if you do some digging, the vaccine seems far worse in terms of risk, both short and long term as well as side effects than the disease itself.  There is more information coming out suggesting that the vaccine may increase risk of infection and also the severity of infection from a variant strain. 

There is also plenty of research coming out on promising, effective SAFE and cheap treatment for COVID WITHOUT a vaccine such as ivermectin with zinc and vit c and many others. 

I got the vaccine and I regret getting it, I am worried I have made a decision which may impact me for life. 

I am young and healthy and active and this last week after getting the shot I haven't been able to do much at all.

Patty80 and Patty80 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@heybro 

Update: I wanted to let you know that I am getting better.

My symptoms were nerve problems in my lower back, my sides, my torso, my stomach area, and my upper back on my right side which included numbness and random tingling as well as huge pressure in all these areas as well.  (I had got one dose of Pfizer four weeks ago).

What has helped: Ivermectin + Famotidine

Famotidine, is often sold as Pepcid, has made the pressure go down a lot.  Apparently, I must have been bloating and didn't realize it.  I am told it does something with histamine and mast cells.

I hope everyone is able to find relief.  I never thought there would be another side away from this as it looked really hopeless for me.  I'm not out of the woods yet by any means but I'm on the right path finally.

Hello,

Question?  Are you still on the regimen above?  Has it helped you any?

Thanks,

Ginger

Max
(@maxx)

@lrdizzyaf Hi Laura, I am in a similar situation to you.  I never wanted to get the vaccine, makes me wonder what I was thinking.  I've only received 1 dose, Moderna, and won't be getting a second.

I had severe fatigue, brain fog and one of the worst depressions I've ever experienced for 4 days.  I am now 8 days in and feeling better.  Had trouble sleeping last night and I also felt like my hands were sort of tingly.

Anyways, i got my hands on some ivermectin, started that yesterday and felt a big improvement.  I have also been taking zinc, vit c and quercetin as a combo that apparently helps your body fight the spike proteins.  

I have also been taking NAC, a multivitamin, extra zinc and vitamin D.

I started intermittent fasting yesterday as well and eating mostly only whole foods.

My idea is that I need to do everything I can to fight these spike proteins being made at a crazy rate for the first two weeks, which is apparently the half life of the vaccine.

Here is some information that might help I-RECOVER Protocol | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (covid19criticalcare.com)

The protocol is stated to be effective against "vaccine long haulers" as well as covid long haulers.  

If you live in the states you can book a consult with one of these doctors.

Hope this helps

ReplyQuote
Hope123
(@hope123)

FIRST SHOT (MAY 16)

May 16 - got vaccinated (Pfizer)

May 17 - sore arm

May 18 - May 21 - feeling great

May 21 - May 22 - headache

May 23 - chills, felt feverish with no temperature

May 24 - May 26 - brain fog and dizziness

May 27 - May 28 - brain fog and clogged ears

May 29 - May 30 - brain fog, headache

May 31 - severe brain fog, fatigue

June 1 - June 16 - brain fog, head and ears feel weird

June 16 - June 22 - only brain fog is left paired by very light dizziness, it comes and goes

SECOND SHOT (JULY 2)

July 2 - sleepiness

July 3 - sleepiness, very slight brain fog

July 4 - July 5 - headaches

July 6 - July 7 - feel great (90%)

July 8 - noticeable brain fog

I will keep updating my side effects dairy.

For me it’s hard to say if the side effects from the second shot are still the side effects from shot # 1

I haven’t noticed any drastic difference yet after getting the second shot.

There were more good days after I got my second shot though…

So far I had no chills or fever after the second shot but last time my symptoms started a week later. I will see what happens next week 🙂

Patboe, LadyD, FogDizzShip and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lesc)

14 weeks now since 1st AZ vaccine. I'm so tired of 24/7 dizziness, tinnitus, exhaustion, ear fullness. My diagnosis is vestibular migraine, don't know if that's correct. Have had prochlorperazine, cyclizine and have been on betahistine now for a month. On my quest to get better came across this information on a migraine website:

Use of anti-vertigo medication (prochlorperazine and beta-histine) on a regular basis should be avoided, not only because they are ineffective for vestibular migraine, but they can also cause a “medication overuse headache” if they are used too often. This can cause symptoms to “ramp up” and can lead to persistent vertigo or balance issues.

Have noticed quite a few of us have been prescribed betahistine. Are we making things worse? I have decided to stop all medication, as nothing is helping, and see if my body can sort itself out. Maybe I'm wrong, has anyone had success with betahistine? Wishing everyone a speedy recovery.

ReplyQuote
(@buckwheat)

I already made a post about my particular situation regarding the vaccine but since it seems like the place I posted it in isn't as active I decided to go ahead and explain it to a degree here. I've been struggling with unsteadiness and dizziness for a year now and due to the lockdown and having no health insurance I haven't been to a doctor to get seen or diagnosed. I suspect it may be BPPV or bad neck posture that's triggering these symptoms. Needless to say, I'm miserable dealing with this and want nothing more than s to get a proper diagnosis so I can start the recovery process but now that this vaccine may wind up making me feel worse with the possibility of more symptoms on top of it, I'm just not looking forward to taking it (still unvaccinated, but I know I'll have to be eventually) so I'm not sure how to go about this. Any advice will be appreciated. Sorry if this may not be the proper place to ask a question like this but since it's a vaccine concern I figured this will be a best bet.

ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@rachie 

Thank you sooooooo very very much. I plan to give it a try when I get back after yet more travel in 10 days and really appreciate your sharing with us all. There is hope is the most important thing you said as I like you just can’t imagine living this way day after day. ❤️🙏❤️

Barb
(@streiftau)

@tabby I have brain zaps and I was advised to call public health

(@alecia329)

This may sound like a crazy question, but can somebody give me the “kindergarten version” of why/how this vaccine altered our bodies - especially those of us that are immune compromised… I’m just trying to figure out what is actually going on with my body.  I know we may not all be reacting the same, but is there some commonality? 

Jen
(@turnbacktime)

@alecia329 thank you. Goodness! That is a lot to be going through. Like you, I can’t cope with external stimulation when I’m in the thick of it. I just want to feel like myself again!!
It must be a relief to be feeling some relief from the anxiety meds. I really hope you start seeing a lessening of symptoms very soon! 

I feel like the vaccine is causing this weird nervous system response (may be inflammatory, I don’t know). Our Hormones may be interacting with it all too…

I am always reassured to come here and know I’m not alone. 🙏

ReplyQuote
(@alecia329)

@turnbacktime definitely not alone!!!! Here to listen anytime you need a sounding board ❤️ ❤️ 

ReplyQuote
 Jen
(@turnbacktime)

@alecia329 thank you very much. ☺️
I am doing some exercises to pacify the vagus nerve and reduce anxiety. I’ll find some links to share if you’d like? X

Allie and Allie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@summer)

Hello, 

I don't have vestibular but had a strange reaction to my first moderna dose and when I was searching the internet I found your forum. 

3 days ago I received my 1st dose of the covid vaccine (moderna) I had the normal very sore arm, exhaustion kicked in 4 hours later and this strange sensation like my body was on fire.  My skin was so hot that my 4 year old even touched my leg and goes "mommy you're burnt". I didn't have a fever though. That lasted for a good 4 hours or so.  When I went to sleep that night I woke up at 3am with a racing heart.  

The next day, those symptoms were gone but my feet were on pins and needles all day! It didn't stop! I called the nurse help line and she told me to go to the ER.  I went and they did blood work and a heart scan and all was normal.  The ER doctor said this was an anti inflammatory reaction to the vaccine and if it get's worse I can always come back.  

Yesterday, it moved up into my legs, arms and face!  So I went BACK to the ER and they just did bloodwork and all was ok.  The other ER doctor who I saw said again this was an anti inflammatory reaction to the vaccine and to try an antihistamine. 

Today the numbness and tingles were quite bad and they were all over my head as well.  I took a benedry and it did subside but now I do feel them coming back. I also have minor chest pains, very minor though.  The numbness and tingles are really driving me nuts.  I am a healthy 40 yr old woman, who exercises regularly and eats well.  This is quite scary for me and would love to know the similar experiences, how you helped or managed it, and if it did go away, and if you are going to get your 2nd dose.  Thank you all. ❤️ 

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
(@alecia329)

@turnbacktime yes, please!!! 😊 

Jen and Jen reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 357 / 1151