Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@spacecadet)

@kirstymiller My symptoms started after the second shot.  After the first I only had a sore arm.  However, I definitely would not have gotten the second one if my symptoms had started after the first.  My daughter turns 12 in a few months and she will not be getting it either. Heck, I might be a full blown anti vaxer after my experience :/

ReplyQuote
(@tpdc)

I had my first Oxford vaccination end of March two weeks later can't walk without holding the furniture feel drunk in a bad way each day due my second vaccine tomorrow after putting off three times been told I am mentally not OK but was OK before on the night of the vaccine I was very sick.

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tpdc)

Hello I had the Oxford vaccine in March and have been like an invalid since can't walk am scared on my own in the day  want to go out like I used to but my tests prove negative to brain problems tomorrow I am due another jab.

ReplyQuote
(@lrdizzyaf)

@kirstymiller that is so helpful and hopeful! I’m so glad you read my comment and responded. I hope your out of the woods and I certainly hope to be there soon as well!! 

ReplyQuote
(@lrdizzyaf)

@spacecadet thank you so much for the useful info! I was feeling so overwhelmed by the previous posts and didn’t go through all of them! 💖💖💖

Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

@strader237 sorry I misspelled your name.tag!

Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @elenao

@thenystagmus 

Sorry, I thought you ask for ivermectin studies in general. I think it is too early now to have studies completed in regards to the post-vaccine syndrome as all these adverse reactions are hardly acknowledged.

On the other hand, who should do such studies?  Pfizer, Moderna, AZ and J&J as their product caused these medical issues in people and should look for a resolution? Public health institutions?

Thank you, I did want to know about Ivermectin studies in general and in use for Covid infection, but then, since people here on this forum are recommending ordering Ivermectin from internet doctors, I am also interested in studies specifically for post-Covid vaccine issues use.

This too early thing - there are many in our world's societies that feel that way about these Covid vaccines. So, then that messes up the powers that be getting their 70% vaccine compliance rate ...yeah, we all know about that. It's fragmenting families in the process, people that get vaccinated afraid to get themselves and/or their unvaccinated children around those that choose to remain unvaccinated... What a crazy mess!

But, anyway, I have some of those too early and not proven feelings about these over the counter supplements, and then as you say, also this Ivermectin that doesn't have studies completed for use with post-Covid vaccine issues.

I'm concerned that these substances are being sought by people that are having health issues after Covid vaccination that are desperate to regain their health, without regard for the fact that they haven't been researched for these issues.

I don't know what the answers are for the acknowledgement of Covid vaccine sequelae, or for studies for potential treatments - but I do believe it will become increasingly apparent that these are worldwide health issues that do need to be addressed!

ReplyQuote
 Jen
(@turnbacktime)

@alecia329 hi Allie, when you’re having a panic attack, what are the physical symptoms? I’m not sure if my night of shivering/shaking was panic or something else?!! 
Have you had any relief in the last few days? Does deep breathing help? 

(@alecia329)

@turnbacktime Jen - I’m gonna try to answer best I can, but it is so hard to describe… the first night I had an “attack”, I woke up from a dead sleep and was in a panic.  Could not catch my breath and literally wanted to tear my skin off (what I have come to call my “fight or flight response”.  That was 4 days before shot #2.  From there, the anxiety and panic attacks have happened all hours of the day and night.  Things got better after my primary care physician got me on Wellbutrin during the day and Seroquel to sleep.  I was even able to leave off the Seroquel after a couple of weeks.  But roughly four weeks after the second shot, the anxiety and panic are back with “hot flash” type symptoms.  It is horrible from sundown til around one or two in the morning.  The hot flashes are like my body is on fire on the inside and it’s hard to breath.  (Drinking ice water helps!) But the only thing helping the anxiety/panic/depression is either Seroquel or Klonopin - depending on how bad it is.  During these episodes, I find it very hard to concentrate, absolutely hate any kind of noise or stimulation, etc… I’m trying deep breathing (that really does help my mind and my body), have found some self help books for when I can read, and am now looking into crystals and alternate medicine ideas.  Several people have tried to tell me this is “just menopause starting”, but I had NONE of these symptoms prior to shot #1.  So long story short, I would say your symptoms could definitely be a panic/anxiety attack! I’m 7 weeks out from shot #2 and today was a better day.  I pray with ever fiber of my being that I’m getting over the worst of it… but to be honest, I’m scared to death that it’s gonna come back again.  Hope this helped some.  Also, gonna post a link that may help with the breathing… Prayers that you find relief (: https://reallifecounseling.us/anxiety-breathing-symptoms/

Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @spacecadet

@lrdizzyaf There is hope!  I am a 39 yo female, and it took me about 17 days and a s**t ton of supplements for a week before I felt like my normal self.  I literally thought I was going to die. Look up my past posts, and also look up “dizzyfromvaccine”s posts, as I believe it was the Quercetin and zinc combo she recommended that got me over the hump.

For me, lots of rest, keeping my anxiety in check, and focusing on anti inflammatory foods (and a ton of random tea) and supplements were key.  

And I hear you about the pressure.  I got vaccinated so my daughter could have sleepovers again.  So dumb.

Anyways, stay hopeful and positive, and believe in the body’s ability to heal itself!

What a beautifully written message.  Thank you for this.

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @kirstymiller

@lrdizzyaf you literally sound like me, it’s the weirdest feeling reading your post. You have taken the words out of my mouth!
im super fit, 39, NO history of anything and BOOM Pfizer!!

I was furious too as didn’t want the vaccine (is that why our bodies have rejected it.. it’s like we didn’t accept it??).

I had mine on the 16th and today is the first day I am functioning like a normal person (still dizzy if I push it, lingering headache blah blah) but the fear and the most terrible of the symptoms are starting to go. PLEASE stay like It, I want to be a beacon of hope. 
from what I’ve ready we are basically reacting to the spike protein that the vaccine developed and it could take anywhere from 3 weeks to 12 weeks to leave our bodies. Vitamins, fasting, sleep, meditation, low histamine diet, antihistamines, anti inflamatory foods... that’s the general consensus. If it stays bad.. steroids.. that’s the gist!
good luck, I hope it goes for you quickly (and everyone) xxx

Do you know when our bodies stop making the protein?  I am glad we will get rid of it by 12 weeks or so!  I really wish I knew what was going on -- it would help a lot in forming the plan to succeed.

Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @azguy

My guess is that long haulers from covid or its vaccine do not produce enough antibodies and the viral clearance is done mainly by T cell mediated attack.... this is very slow and time consuming unlike antibody immunity which clears the infection in matter of days.... 

Also the Mrna invades our healthy cells and produce spike protein and i think more the time it takes to clear the vaccine from our body the more good cells are being damaged from mRNA.... the result manipulates as everlasting symptoms...

This is just my theory.... 

THANK YOU for the theory!  I gladly welcome these theories.  If we could somehow come up with an exhaustive list of "what might be going on" we could then plan a battle that would win ALL possible wars.

This is so interesting.

How long do you think, it could potentially take, to clear out everything?

I do not believe in my heart of hearts that this will last forever.  The body will fix it eventually.

What makes you state this theory and what other theories might you have?

I am torn between two theories:

a) everything worked as plan with the vaccine but my body somehow over-reacted and is inflammed and needs to calm back down over time

b) something did go wrong.  I made too much spike protein or didn't get rid of it fast enough or didn't get rid of it all and the spike protein caused damage to my nerves.  I need to get rid of the spike protein in order to heal.  If this theory is true, I'd like to know how long I will produce spike protein for and how long it might take to clear it all.  

Thank you so much!

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @apollo

@adamk look into histamine intolerance from the shot. That’s is what I think I’m dealing with.

This makes a lot of sense because I have had odd bloating around my sides/stomach and also I am low on b12 and D.

This doctor claims Niacin flush will help with getting histamine completely out of the cells.

Check this out: https://twitter.com/nia3in/

Coco
(@coco)

Hi everyone, for all of those who tried Ivermectine and saw improvements, is it still the case? Or was it just short term relief ? Thank you !

ReplyQuote
(@kirstymiller)

@heybro Well 'apparently' that's after the 3 week mark and then they can linger longer in some people. Dr Been medical lectures on You tube channel has been amazing, he really talks about the vaccine (he is pro vaccine so it isn't to scare) but about what is happening and how he treats it, he is an Ivermectin fan along with other medication so just like long haul covid. I found that almost comforting as he actually talks about what is happening...

https://www.youtube.com/user/USMLEOnline

ReplyQuote
Page 356 / 1151