Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

Thank you all for your kind words. I will report back to you when I hear from this pharmacist about  what’s happening with the vaccine injured and covid clinics. Until then I think it’s best for me to stay off here and to focus on something else. 

xx

Jen and Jen reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lynner)

@ladyd Thank you for that. All the very bestx

Sassafras, LadyD, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@arthur)

Haven’t posted for awhile. Took Phizer 3/25/21. Vertigo and clot leading to deep vein thrombosis.  Have seen family doc, thrombosis doc and still confused about second vax. Will see infectious diseases doc early August. Vertigo continues but much lessened. Taking blood thinners for clot. Most people I know are two vax including wife. Feeling a bit estranged with one vax. Will keep this list posted.

MemphisMel, Jen, dragonlover and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ethan318)

@rand10456 this sounds a lot like what I have. I am about 7 weeks into this and does your dizziness involve a side to side motion like if you stare at something does it look like theirs some motion? Also the muscle weakness and numbness feelings are so annoying. Plus a constant head pressure and brain fog where I feel lightheaded at times. Anyway I’ve been trying vitamins not sure if that’s helping hoping to get rid of this soon. 

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @lynner

@thenystagmus On a separate note regarding cover ups. The only websites l have found in the UK where people have been posting side affects is on the Open Access Government website, one on side affects for the Astra Zeneca jab and a separate one for Pfizer. Some comments aren't posted, I know because I got one posted and not the other. Depends who is moderating I think. There are alot of comments on these websites though, similar things to us all on here.

Wow, the beating down of what They consider to be unhelpful at best, and/or misinformation at worst! So very sad😥

They feel it best to muzzle the populace! 🤐 I wonder, we're being bit by this now, but the bite on them, later, may be much bigger. 😳

So many chewed up in the process... I mourn for us all worldwide. 🥺

KitKat, KitKat, Iris Lynne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nadiafitagain)

@veraingle Dear Ver thanks for sharing your story! My cousin got her Pfitzer shot with severe tingling, pain attacks all over the body...mostly on the left side, stomach pain and vertigo/dizziness. Could you let me know how you are right now? Did your symptoms stop? Did you take any specific treatment, supplement or medicin which helped? Best regards, Nadia

ReplyQuote
(@nadiafitagain)

@bcasey hello Brian, thanks for sharing your story! My cousin got her Pfitzer shot with severe tingling, pain attacks all over the body...mostly on the left side, stomach pain and vertigo/dizziness. Could you let me know how you are right now? Did your symptoms stop? Did you take any specific treatment, supplement or medicin which helped? Best regards, Nadia

ReplyQuote
(@spacecadet)

@thenystagmus As a “newcomer” and as someone who “recovered” within 3 weeks, I needed to hear what worked for some, because I need(ed) to try everything to heal myself.

My daughter has hip dysplasia and the amount of radiation she received from CT scans and x-rays led me to research “spontaneous healing”, “spontaneous remission, and the bodies ability to heal.  

There is, I believe, a mind- body connection.  Environmental factors, food, and rest are huge.

I do not discredit your experience, and if I were four months in I would be reporting back on what has not worked, like you are.

But people popping in here for the first time need to hear what has worked for others in the beginning.  They need to try all the things NOW! This is not unrealistic.  This is not false positivity.  At their point in this hell, healing sooner than later IS a possibility.

Sassafras, Kirsty UK, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

@spacecadet

Hi - Thanks for what you're sharing! I'm sincerely really happy that you escaped the grip of this beastie within 3 weeks ...and I like your passion for yourself and others!

The positivity that eats at me is when I hear declarations like, "I'm POSITIVE that we will all be better!" With some adding, "...within the span of 12 weeks!"

...all in the perplexed faces of those for which that's just not been so...

That's what adds up to being unrealistic in my accounting.

And, of course, the flip side that I object to ...the assertions that other things not lining up with those declarations amount to negativity.

Neither of which I just saw you saying. Thanks again. To use an Old West" metaphor, I hope this "town" is "big enough" for the all of us.

Well wishes for us all! 😏👍🙏

Jen, dragonlover, spacecadet and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@spacecadet)

@thenystagmus I can see where a time frame would be frustrating.  

I am concerned about telling people “this will never end”, and you don’t want to set unrealistic expectations.  Of course, both of our experiences and stories are valuable, and their MUST be space for both.

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @spacecadet

@thenystagmus I can see where a time frame would be frustrating.  

I am concerned about telling people “this will never end”, and you don’t want to set unrealistic expectations.  Of course, both of our experiences and stories are valuable, and their MUST be space for both.

I think we're agreed. 🤔

Both telling each other - "This definitely will end." OR "This will never end." - is beyond our ability to accurately assert.

And, yes, of course, what we each share has value, and space for all is invaluable.

For, a forum is meant to be: "...a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged."

dragonlover, spacecadet, Lynne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 MM
(@mumaas)

@baiseren Hi,

I made the decision not to get the second shot and am glad I did not. People with symptoms like ours who did get the second vaccine report that they are worse and not going away. My symtoms started 7 days after the vaccine were totally debilitating, and lasted 7 days during which the dizziness/instability was 24/7. My second 7 day attack happened two months later and was worse, with nausea added to the mix. I also feel terrible pressure behind my eyes and have brain fog. I have seen my ENT, had 3 hours of vestibular testing and a brain/iac mri. Nothing was wrong. The best explanation I have seen is a study of long haulers and people with our vaccination reactions, which are similar. https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=JwjJs5ZHKJI&feature=youtu.be. Be aware that exercise mobilizes the symptoms and makes it all worse.

You will have to make up your own mind and it’s a deeply personal decision. I wish you well.

ReplyQuote
(@js-fourstar)

Hi - I’m new to this forum. For those of you with long haulers symptoms ( vertigo / dizziness, migraines/headaches , brain fog etc ) after your vaccine - what information have you gathered about taking a booster if necessary. I had the J and J vaccine and I’m concerned about more side effects if a booster is needed. Thank you for any information or advice you can give me. 

ReplyQuote
(@sobayvaxpain)

First of all, I want to thank everyone for sharing their experiences.  It’s been helpful just to know this is just me having these post vaccine problems.  My doctors, family and friends treat me as though the vaccine couldn’t have caused this and I just need to ‘think myself well’ with a positive attitude.  

The reality is that my symptoms started hours after the second Moderna vaccine and haven’t going away in 11 weeks.  I got temporary, partial relief with a prednisone 10 day cycle, but then everything came back strongly within two days (almost like the day I got the vaccine (vertigo, headaches, ear aches, ear pressure, swollen glands, short term memory loss).  

This is frustrating as our doctors aren’t being educated, can only guess what is causing this and treat symptoms but not the cause.  I hope I’m fortunate and this goes away soon.  It’s reached the point I’m not able to work, nor good to be around.  

Sassafras, Jen, Lynne and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@patty80)

@horsemom my husbands symptoms of dizziness and headaches also did not start until about a month after his second dose. It's been about 3weeks now and not showing any signs of slowing. 

ReplyQuote
Page 364 / 1151