Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Lili
(@lili23)
Very Active Member

@nodiagnosis rue floaters like never seen in mymlife my vision so bad in one week 

ReplyQuote
 Lili
(@lili23)
Very Active Member

@dizzybrainfog  same for me in Canada my doctor said it's not enough to report we are  not sure ,vision trouble severe headache deziness....so desparate are you feeling any better 

ReplyQuote
(@dizzybrainfog)

@lili23 yes, I’m 99% better. Dose 1 of Pfizer at end of March… dizzy, brain fog, fatigue, weakness in extremities for 4/5 weeks. Took 10 day course of strong antibiotics (because I was desperate to try something and a friend dr suggested it as something to try) and started to turn a corner near the end of that course. Not sure if it was the meds though because I think ammoxil-clav usually works pretty fast (and it didn’t for me) but I don’t know. Anyhow after a couple more weeks I continued to improve and was just left with fullness in my ears at week 7 ish (still have that a bit but it doesn’t bother me much). 
was also taking vitamin c, d and omegas and those seemed to help more than the meds.  

Sassafras, Sia, Lili and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Doug
(@vertigoman)

I don’t know if the Vaccine is causing this or it’s just something else, but here is what i’m experiencing.

- Received my 2nd shot of the Pfizer vaccine in late March.

- I have crazy vertigo that comes out of no-where now. I’ll just be sitting at my desk, or staring out the window, or looking at my phone, and the world starts spinning. It was so bad the other day that I almost threw up.

- It only lasts for 30 seconds or so but i’ve never had this before in my life. Maybe it’s something completely unrelated to the vaccine but just passing along this info to see if anyone has experienced anything similar.

KitKat, KitKat, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@biochemist)

I came across this forum by accident, and I might have a solution (and a culprit). It's possible, but without genetic testing, this is just a shot in the dark, that these long-lasting side effects are being caused by various genetic alterations (aka SNPs) in your 'detoxification' pathways (In technical terms, polymorphisms in your catechol-o-methyl transferase enzyme, the Nacetyl transferase enzyme, and the glutathione-s-transferase enzyme necessary for glutathione conjugation and phase II detoxification). The various enzymes in patients with SNPs might not be able to 'remove' the xenobiotics (the vaccine ingredients) from the body, causing a reaction/systemic inflammation) 

A solution would probably be to use dosages of Glutathione (daily). I can't recommend a brand, but 500mg a day (or 500mg a few times a day) might start to help your body slowly remove those xenobiotics and reduce symptoms. Some types of glutathione in liposomal formulations might offer better bioavailability, but I haven't researched it. The half-life of oral Glutathione isn't very long, so keep that in mind.

Your body may also be having a reaction to polyethylene glycol in the vaccines themselves - or another ingredient. (an allergic reaction, see this link for more technical information) 

This would not be the first time a medication has caused crippling side effects that were resolved/improved with antioxidant therapy

- Biochemist

ReplyQuote
(@arthur)

@amtheman I have many friends and family who have taken both vax and I am the only one with adverse effects. Which is why this site is so important.  

Iris Lynne, Tom Germana, Jen and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lynner)

@lili23 Lili, yes my vision is still not great, floaters sometimes and dry eyes constantly since  April, had AZ shot in March.

ReplyQuote
(@sebo-snider)

@b333 How did you solve your problem? It seems I have a similar issue

ReplyQuote
(@lynner)

@mauleb Hello, I too am experiencing profuse sweating after even just walking since Az shot in March, along with lots of other symptoms I posted here, yes the racing heart is a problem too, my dr prescribed beta blockers for it, not sure how they are doing yet, only been on them 2 weeks. Have to contact drs again after one month. Anyone else been prescribed beta blockers and did they help.  Only problem with them though it aggravates the dry eyes I have.

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lynner)

@euroka darroyo 11, please don't think you're the only one with these symptoms,  what you've described is exactly what I've experienced since having AZ shot in March.

ReplyQuote
(@lynner)

@maranda98 Hi Maranda, very similar symptoms to you, heart palpitations which dr gave beta blockers for and numbness in head, face arms and legs, since AZ shot in March. 

KitKat, KitKat, Jen and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@chocolaterobot)

Posted by: @amtheman

I had the AstraZeneca vaccine (1st dose) on 17th June 2021 which was 4 weeks ago and have had side effects which are of great concern to me.

Side Effects are as follows

30% Dizziness and light headed feeling

Having to take deep breaths occasionally (few times every hour) more after walking etc..

Slight chest pain BP is 130/100 used to be normal

Fatigue and some dehydration

Has anybody else had these symptoms and did they pass or what treatments did people try to get better.

I've seen many posts on forums with people having similar symptoms lasting many months so am very concerned.

After doing some research I found some doctors that they are using some vitamins , Atarvastatin and mainly Ivermectin to treat these symptoms for Long haul post Vaccine side effects. I wanted to know has anybody tried this and did it work. My doctor was willing to prescribe the meds and was ok with it I am going to wait a couple of weeks to see if symptoms go away before proceeding and also give more time to see other peoples experiences.

I should add 30+ family and friends have also had the vaccine with no side effects but unfortunately for me I seem to be the unlucky one.

Honest advice and recommendations would be much appreciated. Many thanks in advance

Hi I would recommend the Facebook group "Long-Haulers on Ivermectin and Beyond" - it has lots of useful resources and also a very optimistic poll from people using IVM

ReplyQuote
(@dizzybrainfog)

Has anyone who recovered or improved gone on to take the second Pfizer or moderna shot months later?

I’m recovered now, 4 months after shot 1, and feeling TERRIFIED of getting the second dose. I don’t want to be incapacitated again by dizzyiness and brain fog - those were some of the scariest weeks of my life. But, I also don’t want covid and have a young child going to school in September who needs to be able to have a life. If covid is circulating there is a strong chance they would catch it and pass it to me.

Everyone I know has had two doses with no issue and they don’t understand … feeling scared and confused. 

KitKat, KitKat, Jen and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 MK
(@kub6453)

2n dose of Moderna 4 weeks ago.  Has anyone experienced Tinnitus? It started about a week after the 2nd shot. Did it improve over time? 

ReplyQuote
(@helpimdizzy)

@swift sorry for a late reply I hope you're hanging in there. I've been mostly all better but recently some difficulty relaxing or breathing and feeling pressure in my head and neck and stomach.

I don't think I'm getting the second one. They're pushing for a third now and I just think it will keep going on like this for a long time. I imagine they will keep reporting new variants and keep pressuring for more vaccines and meanwhile all the doctors will be useless in helping with any symptoms.

I was so miserable and doctors generally so unhelpful. It's made me quite bitter of the medical system in general as well as the news spreading pressure but not highlighting any of our issues. 

I don't believe the second shot will allow me to feel safe or like the world will go back to normal soon. I just don't see that happening. I can live the way I have been but I don't want to go through what I did again, from the symptoms to useless information from doctors. I hated it so much. 

Deborah, Jen, lvit01 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 383 / 1151