Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

@thenystagmus   When you get a flu shot, you are asked if you have any history of GBS.  I am thinking that if the answer is "yes", you will not be able to bet the vaccine or will be advised against it.  I'll bet they don't ask anything about that or any other preexisting condition when it comes to the covid vaccine. 

And I'm still waiting to see any articles about the horrible vestibular symptoms that people here have posted about.  If dizziness/vertigo is even mentioned at all, it's only mentioned as an immediate allergic reaction--not a word about the delayed, long-term horrors. 

KitKat, KitKat, Jen and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@amtheman)

I had the AstraZeneca vaccine (1st dose) on 17th June 2021 which was 4 weeks ago and have had side effects which are of great concern to me.

Side Effects are as follows

30% Dizziness and light headed feeling

Having to take deep breaths occasionally (few times every hour) more after walking etc..

Slight chest pain BP is 130/100 used to be normal

Fatigue and some dehydration

Has anybody else had these symptoms and did they pass or what treatments did people try to get better.

I've seen many posts on forums with people having similar symptoms lasting many months so am very concerned.

After doing some research I found some doctors that they are using some vitamins , Atarvastatin and mainly Ivermectin to treat these symptoms for Long haul post Vaccine side effects. I wanted to know has anybody tried this and did it work. My doctor was willing to prescribe the meds and was ok with it I am going to wait a couple of weeks to see if symptoms go away before proceeding and also give more time to see other peoples experiences.

I should add 30+ family and friends have also had the vaccine with no side effects but unfortunately for me I seem to be the unlucky one.

Honest advice and recommendations would be much appreciated. Many thanks in advance

Serg and Serg reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @isismadec

@thenystagmus   When you get a flu shot, you are asked if you have any history of GBS.  I am thinking that if the answer is "yes", you will not be able to bet the vaccine or will be advised against it.  I'll bet they don't ask anything about that or any other preexisting condition when it comes to the covid vaccine. 

And I'm still waiting to see any articles about the horrible vestibular symptoms that people here have posted about.  If dizziness/vertigo is even mentioned at all, it's only mentioned as an immediate allergic reaction--not a word about the delayed, long-term horrors. 

I don't think there's probably any condition that anyone is officially advised to not get Covid vaccines. Why, even if you have an immediate anaphylactic reaction, I wouldn't be surprised to be told to just try one of the other ones! Iyiyi!

Yeah, such a dearth of information about our vestibular reactions and many many other kinds, also. Anyone that tries to come out with information about vaccine injuries, deaths - are quickly vilified as having some sort of nefarious conspiracy agenda to undermine vaccination. Gee, if we've had a vaccine injury, how did we get it? Hmmm, we must have decided to get a Covid vaccine?!! 🙄

I really don't know what it's going to take for honesty about all this to come about. The only thing I can figure is grassroots awareness or someone highly respected to come out about it all. Even then, I think they'd be swarmed by an all out attempt to discredit them. It may take a whole revered teaching hospital. Until then...

Robert Roberts, Lynne, dragonlover and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ethan318)

I wish I could get my condition to Vaers but I need a doctor to verify it which is hard to do. 

ReplyQuote
(@nodiagnosis)

Has anyone here managed to be diagnosed with a neurological condition post-vaccine? 

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @ethan318

I wish I could get my condition to Vaers but I need a doctor to verify it which is hard to do. 

Checklist of information to complete the VAERS form (VAERS will still accept a report even if you cannot provide all this information)

Information about the PATIENT who received the vaccine o Name, address, phone number and email address o Date of birth o Sex (male or female) o Date and time of vaccination o Date and time the adverse event (health problem) started o Age at vaccination o Whether the patient was pregnant at the time of vaccination and the due date (for females only, if applicable) o Prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, dietary supplements and herbal remedies being taken o Allergies to medications, food, or other products o Other illnesses at the time of vaccination (and up to one month prior) o Chronic or long-standing health conditions

Information about the person completing or submitting the VAERS form o Name, address, phone number and email address o Relation to the patient (for example: healthcare professional, parent, caregiver, etc.)

Information about the healthcare professional o Name and phone number for the best doctor or healthcare professional to contact to get more information about the patient and the adverse event

Information about the facility (or place) where the vaccine was given o Facility/clinic name, fax number, address and phone number o Facility type (for example: doctor’s office or hospital, pharmacy or drug store, workplace clinic, etc.)

Information about which vaccines were given and what happened to the patient o Vaccine type and brand name, manufacturer, and lot number o How the vaccine was given (route of administration, body site where given, and dose number if the vaccine was part of a series) o Description of the adverse event, including medical treatment and diagnosis o Results of medical tests and laboratory tests o Outcome of the adverse event (for example: doctor office visit, emergency room visit, hospitalization, etc.) o Whether the patient has recovered from the adverse event

Additional information o Any other vaccines received by the patient within a month prior to the current vaccine(s) (include vaccine type and brand name, manufacturer, lot number, and how the vaccine was given) o Adverse event(s) after previous vaccinations o Patient’s race and ethnicity

ReplyQuote
(@dizzybrainfog)

@ethan318 here in Canada docs are the only ones who can report adverse events and none of them are doing that… they don’t want to bother with the paperwork and follow-up. Especially if they feel it’s 50:50 that the event was caused by the vaccine they don’t bother. My doc said my dizziness etc might have been the vaccine but she wasn’t going to bother with a report because it might not be - I was too unwell at that point to even care so I didn’t ask her to fill the forms. 

ReplyQuote
(@nadine)

@euroka I have been having awful symptoms since getting my second vaccine.  Although mine started 9 days after.  It started with me passing out in my bathroom and then I have been dizzy for 5 days straight and almost passed out again this morning.  My stomach feels awful and I can barely eat anything.  I feel so nauseous and it burns.  My anxiety is awful as well and I feel like I’m dying.  How are you feeling? My doctor is supposed to call on Tuesday.  I also had concussion prior to all of this but the symptoms were not this bad.  Then boom all of a sudden on day 9 I’m passing out.  I have never passed out in my life.  So scary and it’s awful not knowing what is wrong or when I will feel better.  Hope you are doing much better. 

dragonlover, Sassafras, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 annb
(@moonbeam)
Very Active Member

Hi all,

Thought this article would be of interest regarding the push for answers on vaccine side effects.

https://kutv.com/news/coronavirus/sen-mike-lee-pushes-cdc-for-answers-on-vaccine-side-effects?fbclid=IwAR1Vkql37_bcZ-K1jPl7gVTHf7E4FyjBJkCutQOt-9MzrTmLp1955Q7-vc0

Also, Canadian researchers to study best approaches to possible adverse events following Covid 19 vaccination.

https://www.c19vaxreactions.com/in-the-news/canadian-researchers-to-study-best-approaches-to-possible-adverse-events-following-covid-19-vaccination

I have been fortunate in that I seem to have fully recovered. 

I wish you all the best.

Jen, Serg, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 kris
(@kris)

@ethan318 I was able to complete it online and it didn’t state that I needed a doctor to verify it. 

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
 Lili
(@lili23)
Very Active Member

@nodiagnosis  please share your experience with me  did any of your symptoms improved I am at week 6 my skin is on fire please help me with your experience 

ReplyQuote
 Lili
(@lili23)
Very Active Member

@thepierlux same.for menmoderna a month ago things are getting worst burning skin vision problems anxiety ....so desparate.

ReplyQuote
(@dizzybrainfog)

@tsom wow, thanks! It’s been 4 months since I’ve been able to pop my ears (ie since my first and only Pfizer dose). I’m 99% recovered now but have lasting ear pressure (mild). I just tried this and felt one of my ears clear a bit! Thanks again!

T Zen and T Zen reacted
ReplyQuote
 Lili
(@lili23)
Very Active Member

@moonbeam please tell me how long it took you to recovery thank you 

ReplyQuote
(@katie)

I wanted to take a moment to respond to those who’ve been posting in the last few pages of this forum, specifically those around 5-6 weeks and feeling no improvement (and even worsening symptoms). My symptoms-after the second Moderna shot- were at there worst from weeks 3-7ish. During that time I was in complete panic and depression, feeling as though I would never recover and so scared of what was happening to me. I have a 2 year old son and work full time as a high school teacher. It was so scary and sad feeling so sick and having to find a way to get up each day to be a teacher, wife and mom. Weeks 10-12 seemed to show improvement and beyond 12 things continued to get better and better. Now, five months later, I am almost normal. I still occasionally have issues with brain fog and ear fullness.

I just don’t want you to feel alone and hopeless like I did during that time. You will get better. I’m so sorry you are suffering. 

KitKat, KitKat, kris and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 382 / 1151