Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

@gingerjones Then there may be a genetic aspect in your case, as well. Both you and your sister have had long lasting symptoms to either COVID or the vaccine.  

gingerj and gingerj reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kirstymiller)

@lili23 i have ordered Ivermectin, let’s see if it arrives!!

gingerj and gingerj reacted
ReplyQuote
(@greenmonster)

@thenystagmus HI thanks for the response.  I am going to try to take each of your points in turn.

1) You are right I have not had the vaccine so am not experiencing any side effects of the vaccines.  But like anyone should do when it comes to their own health I heavily research the negatives that can happen and determine the risks.  It is no different than accepting the brochure on a new car vs buyer reviews of the car. 

2) I find it immensely hypocritical when you ask for proper trials and studies for treatments that could either prevent and cure Covid and also possible health benefits for the ones whom have been vaccinated.  Since you are not doing that with new vaccines and genetic treatments that have never been tested and are considered experimental with the companies being legally free from any financial responsibilities.  And additionally these two drugs are two of the most tested and used drugs in history being used by literally billions of people.

3) This site is not for people that have had mild effects for a couple of days.  I have found few if any comments by people experiencing that.  Most of the ones I have found are people suffering potentially life changing side effects. 

4) And one of the common themes I have seen here is how the medical community has abandoned almost anyone with severe side effects.  Because to admit the vaccines have these potentially dangerous side effects would be to admit the carefully manufactured narrative is wrong. 

5) Last point I want to make.  I have been out in this the entire time around hundreds of people and avoided this virus.  I have know at least a half dozen people that had Covid with all being mild cases.  I have 4 cases however where they died of Covid? but this was after they had the vaccine.  And now they are saying if you get vaccinated you can still get and spread it.   But, somehow this is the better option over Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200406/Antiparasitic-drug-Ivermectin-kills-coronavirus-in-48-hours.aspx

https://retractionwatch.com/retracted-coronavirus-covid-19-papers/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32418114/

https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @coco

@tabby Hi Tabby, Thanks very much for your feedback ! I have à question : did ivermectine help with ear pressure and vision problems ? You said it did not with tinnitus. 

I have exactly the same side effects as you but I’m starting to feel a bit better, but still bothered with ear and eye pressure (and fatigue and a little bit of brain fog but more manageable), and was wondering if ivermectine had worked for that.

thankyou

Hi Coco,

From the time I took Ivermectin, after day one I began to feel relatively normal. My migraine type headaches and dizziness went. I think these symptoms affected my vision and ear fullness feelings so these went as well. I am coming to the end of my tablets so I will see how it goes without them. We are going through a heatwave in the UK at the moment so I'm getting the affects from that. I am finding it difficult to cope with the high temperature. I usually am ok with it but now I get very hot, sweaty and tired after doing light chores. I mention this because I am wondering whether this is vaccine related. Also,his type of weather usually triggers a migraine but so far so good. Tinnitus still with me made worse with continuous use of fans. Best wishes.😊

Coco and Coco reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jardelina)

@edithhere3 That is awful we have to go through this.  God help us.  No professional knows how to treat, they don't know.  Sucks.  I feel for you.  

dragonlover, dizzydame60, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jardelina)

@dizzydame60 This is awful,  we think we are doing the right thing by getting vaccine, now we have to deal with these side effects which just seem to last and last.  So sad.  

ReplyQuote
(@jardelina)

@tomt Yes its like we have put our life on hold because of these debilitating symptoms, especially the dizziness, i just hate it.  Who will help us?

ReplyQuote
(@jardelina)

@mmoon Its nice to hear Epley Manoeurve worked for you.  

ReplyQuote
(@yoki)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ethan318

I wish I could get my condition to Vaers but I need a doctor to verify it which is hard to do. 

You can self report on VAERS. You don't need your physician to verify it. I self reported and got an acknowledgement email from them after several weeks.

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jardelina)

@timtim Im just like you, always tired.  almost have to have daily naps, so crazy, they just keep telling us to get vaccinated.  But who knows what's in the dam thing.  Im frustrated too.

ReplyQuote
(@jardelina)

@helpimdizzy How long did it take to be free of your symptoms?  I feel like im in cage unable to

do anything.

ReplyQuote
(@yoki)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lpycb42

UPDATE: 7 days after second shot and have not had any side effects so far, aside from intense fatigue on the first day.  Fingers crossed. 

This time around I did not wait for symptoms to manifest and immediately started drinking 4 liters of water a day, 800 mg ibuprofen 500 tylenol and 1 claritin a day, plus my daily dose of Vit C and Vit B. 

I'm curious about how bad your side effects were after the first dose. It's been almost 6 months and I'm just about done with the symptoms i.e. dizziness, headaches. Blurred vision and tinnitus still there and only slightly improved.

Good for you for being proactive to minimize the side effects from your second dose. Very smart move.

ReplyQuote
(@lukenick)

@lpycb42 

I am looking to get my second shot possibly on Friday and it will be a similar time between shots as yours. Will be 3 and a half months for me. Glad to see you are not having symptoms for second shot. Makes me feel hopeful 

Sunshine and Sunshine reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jardelina)

@dizzybrainfog I do understand  i took both Pfizer vaccine shots and feeling dizzy almost always.

Im glad to hear about yours finally clearing up but 4 months thats a long haul.  I feel for us, because we feel trapped to take the vaccine in order to get on with our lives.

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@sfbayareavaccine 

The doctors on the FLCCC website are advocating for eating clean...cutting out alcohol and fasting...what they mean by fasting is to eat all your meals in 8 hours...and then fast for the remaining 16 hours...couple that with a 48 hrs fasting (water only) every other week...

Page 388 / 1151