VeDA Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

Page 392 / 670

Dizzybrainfog
(@dizzybrainfog)

@jardelina my theory was that if I also had an underlying infection (I suspect I have chronic sinus issues) that could be contributing to the inflammation. Do I really think the ammoxil helped, I don’t really know. I’m 50:50 about it but would take it again. It didn’t really help with the dizzyness but helped cleared up the excessive fatigue (I think).

my understanding is that ammoxil is supposed to be fast acting but at day 7 I didn’t see any real improvement…. 
sorry this isn’t more helpful. 
I do think the vitamins were more effective. 

ReplyQuote
Dizzybrainfog
(@dizzybrainfog)

@jardelina I should also add though that after that course of meds I did turn a corner…. It was a couple of weeks later my dizzyness and brain fog disappeared. Im still hesitant to attribute it to the antibiotics though… it was just something I wanted to try before steroids which I ended up not needing after the 6 week nightmare ended

ReplyQuote
Mase
 Mase
(@masectid)

Posted by: @keith

@greenmonster

A lot of misinformation here.

Three of the most egregious pieces of misinformation:

1. "There are many life saving options other than vaccines. Think antibiotics just for one." Antibiotics are for bacterial infections. They are 100% ineffective against viral infections.

2. "The idea that a vaccine is going to work for a constantly mutating Coronavirus was a ridiculous pipe dream" All the EUA covid vaccines have proved remarkably effective against every known mutation to date.

3. "they are giving millions of people untested experimental vaccines" The covid vaccines have been extensively and thoroughly tested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bBmQaX2k4w

I've read through all 7 of your posts on here, and every single one of them is you advising "it's only a small number of people with these symptoms after the vaccine" and that the vaccine is "conquering this virus".

In what way is the virus being conquered? In the UK we're heading for another peak, whilst the majority of people dying are now people that are double vaccinated. I know personally a lot of people that have had both vaccines and still contracted COVID afterwards and been in a bad way.

You come across as condescending, to the point you've had to apologise for the way you came across in a previous post. If you have no issues and just want to point out that there's only a small number of people effected negatively by the vaccine then why are you here? Emotions are high and people are at breaking point - people that are ill but having to look after children and carry on working. What contribution do you hope to bring to the forum, genuinely?

ReplyQuote
LPV
 LPV
(@lpycb42)
Trusted Member

@yoki My side effects themselves weren't as severe as others here.  I only had three proper vertigo spells: one medium, one severe and one mild. But for 4 weeks I felt drunk, I could not sleep lying down at night because whenever I tossed and turned, I would start feeling weird and as if vertigo was about to kick in but didn't. I would be OK some days and then would feel like crap some other days. I did have an accelerate heart rate in the middle of the night and in the mornings, and I would feel faint because of it. Anxiety, I assume. For about 5 weeks I felt off... not normal. 

ReplyQuote
LPV
 LPV
(@lpycb42)
Trusted Member

@lukenick I don't know if I'm in the clear yet, but my reactions to both shots have been completely different. The first shot, she put it lower in my arm, but started feeling pain and discomfort immediately in my arm and then got a headache that went away. My arm only hurt the first day and then the pain went away after the second, right around when my other symptoms started.

This second shot was more painful.  I actually felt the prick, but she put it higher in my arm.  My arm didn't really hurt until 4 hours after the shot, but the localized pain lasted like 3-4 days. No headaches, only extreme fatigue which started at night the day off and lasted until the next night.  Nothing else after that.

I read in an article that the way the vaccine is administered also has weight on the side effects and the longevity of those side effects.  They say that if the vaccine is administered in the fat rather than the muscle, side effects tend to be worse and also last longer, because apparently fat cells metabolize the vaccine component much slower than muscle.  These are a few excerpts from articles:

"Muscle tissue also tends to keep vaccine reactions localized. Injecting a vaccine into the deltoid muscle may result in local inflammation or soreness at the injection site. If certain vaccines are injected into fat tissue, the chance of irritation and inflammation reaction increases because fat tissue has poor blood supply, leading to poor absorption of some vaccine components."

"Injecting a vaccine into the layer of subcutaneous fat, where poor vascularity may result in slow mobilisation and processing of antigen, is a cause of vaccine failure—for example in hepatitis B, rabies, and influenza vaccines. Compared with intramuscular administration, subcutaneous injection of hepatitis B vaccine leads to significantly lower seroconversion rates and more rapid decay of antibody response."

I'm not saying that's always the case, but it could definitely be a contributing factor for some of us...

KitKat and Jen liked
ReplyQuote
GreenMonster
(@greenmonster)
Eminent Member

@masectid I have not read through his previous posts but it does not surprise me.  My statement referring to antibiotics was just to state there are other medicinal ways of treating disease besides a vaccine.  If Ivermectin proves to be as effective as the real studies are showing then Covid would have been knocked out before the middle of last year.  I have never heard of even a single person dying from Ivermectin or suffering serious injury. 

I have tried to at least advise people to wait on taking the vaccine.  My conscious is clear.  The only people I know that have died or suffered bad effects are ones that have taken the vaccine.  Nobody I know that had Covid have not recovered.  People have died of Covid with almost all of them with multiple comorbidities.  The people I am seeing dying from the vaccines are in many cases young healthy individuals.

He also said these vaccines have been extensively tested which is nonsense.  They are experimental for a reason while the drugs have 100% immunity from law suits.  I have had multiple doctors tell me the past test results with different viruses for the MRNA vaccines had very poor results when the test animals were reintroduced to the virus up to 1 year later.  One additional fact these masks people wear are useless against viruses.  My daughter is a doctor and caught TB while wearing a mask and social distancing.  TB is 1000 times larger than a virus.

And I still believe Ivermectin along with Zinc and NAC could help with many of the side effects.  But even if not what does it hurt to try.  It's obvious the medical community is not helping the victims on here. 

gingerj liked
ReplyQuote
Gloria M
(@gloriam)
Estimable Member

@lpycb42 

DITTO!!!

ReplyQuote
Swift
(@swift)

@helpimdizzy I feel the same at the moment about a booster jab.. Uk are talking about having them in September but until I get some sort of assurance that my symptoms don't relate to the vaccine, I am very nervous of going further with it.  I have an MRI on Thursday but am not holding my breath for anything to be found... I think asking for an antibodies blood test is probably the way to go so nearer the time will see my GP and put my fears to him.  In the meantime, I guess its just "get on with it" sadly 🙁

ReplyQuote
Lynne
(@lynner)
Eminent Member

@kirstymiller Hello Kirsty, I tried to private message you, but site wouldn't let me. I wondered whether you could tell me the name and details of the dr you are speaking to in August.  Is this a dr who prescribes ivercetimin.  Many thanks  Lynne.

ReplyQuote
Tomt
 Tomt
(@tomt)

@jardelina       Iris,  As I stated, am still going to PT, and it is helping somewhat.  With all the dizzyness and unstableness, he is now working on my balance.   This is really awful for all of us with these symptoms and no-one can help.    All you see is  "get vaccinated "  on TV.   Why don't they interview some of us. ??  Be safe.

ReplyQuote
kris
 kris
(@kris)
Trusted Member

@schwark4 I can say that my journey has been similar, timeline & symptoms. At 6 months, I still have bouts of dizziness but are less frequent and intense. The tinnitus is 99% gone. I am more sensitive to light than before. With that stated, I return to my job at the high school in about a month. I am crossing my fingers that the stress doesn’t make these symptoms “flair”. 

Sassafras liked
ReplyQuote
Covid vaccine side effects
(@dizzzy2021)
Trusted Member

@helpimdizzy 

I really understand what you mentioned above.I did first pfizer before 4 weeks and I not like before again!most side effects gone but dizziness is there feels like hell.If it stays for ever ,what we should do!This vaccine was one my bigest mistake of my life and I will not do it again.ENT doctors they dont have any knowledge and they say its anexity!

all I need you guys in the foroum please be updated!If your side effects cleared then share it with others! It really helps.

I dont trust media and official channels.They only want to make money and try vaccines on us!Its shame!

ReplyQuote
Keith
(@keith)

@masectid

What @greenmonster said contained false information, frankly, and had to be addressed. It is not my problem if you take issue with what I said, at least that's how I see it. Fake news angers me, and I consider it my duty to counter it directly.

It is true that some people are suffering from dizziness and vertigo after the vaccines and it is good that this Forum is highlighting that. Fortunately, in my case this side-effect only proved a very minor problem—for which i'm grateful. That's why you did not see further posts from me. (Perhaps I should have reported back.) That is not in any way to belittle what others are unfortunately experiencing. To my best recollection, I've never done that here. Rather, I've tried to put the (concerning) issue in perspective (see my paragraph below).

This is the Forum any English-speaking person suffering from those side-effects are going to discover very quickly if they google the issue (most of us do that these days when we encounter problems) so I believe that, whilst far from being a trivial matter, it is probably considerably less wide-spread than one might imagine at first glance in reading the posts here. Also, the last time I checked this Forum out, it seemed to be proving (happily) not to be a long-term (i.e. semi-permanent) side-effect. Though of course that may have changed with subsequent posts—alas, I haven't kept up.

Regarding the alarming rise in Delta variant cases in the UK, you should read this article: https://scitechdaily.com/more-vaccinated-people-are-dying-of-covid-in-england-than-unvaccinated-heres-why/ .* It explains why what we are seeing in the UK is what we should be expecting, even with the vaccines, and does not place into question their efficacy. Really! It is a very interestingly article, however needs to be carefully read to be properly understood (at least, that was the case for me anyway 🙁).

Hope that helps, and clears up any misunderstadings 😉.

------------------------------

* Ignore the comments at the end of the article. About the only comment that, to my mind, makes any sense is David Stone's.

ReplyQuote
Keith
(@keith)

@greenmonster Sorry, I didn't see your latest post, greenmonster, otherwise I would have addressed my post to you. But I think you understand where I'm going with this.

Anyway, I've said enough. I don't want to make this even more "polemic" than it's already become (yup, I'm sure my post contributed to that).

Cheers!

ReplyQuote
gingerj
(@gingerjones)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @gingerjones
Posted by: @greenmonster

@a1oner Please contact America's Frontline Doctors.  They will prescribe Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine.  Ivermectin has been proven to reduce inflamation caused by the vaccines.  They have pharmacies in every major city.  It is a telemed visit and cost $90.  Most people have been lied to about this.  Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine were shown almost 20 years ago to stop the replication of Coronavirus, any Coronavirus.  There have been almost 100 studies showing it stops Covid in as little as one dose.  These drugs are some of the safest drugs ever produced.  Zinc, Vitamin D3 and Ivermectin are the key.  Also NAC has shown to have a lot of promise. 

Ivermectin helps with the virus...fights the viral...Ivermectin does not cross the blood barrier...luvox or fluvoxamine is what they are using in conjunction with ivermectin because luvox acts like an anti-flammatory.

Actually, I need to correct my statement...luvox or fluvoxamine helps with inflammation from neurological symptoms...ivermectin doesn't cross the blood brain barrier...

ReplyQuote
Page 392 / 670