Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@dizzzy2021)

@lukenick do you have any ongoing side effect from the first one/?

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@masectid 

Recommended dosage is 22mg per day...

(@s-m-a)
Very Active Member

@ladyd so sorry for your symptom relapse. Is it just as bad as the first time? I feel like I have had several relapses but I don't know if I really have or if it's one long period of symptoms with a few good days sprinkled in. I was feeling much more normal, but am now having woozy feelings which are terrible but not as bad as the dizzy spells. Just thought I would ask if you can tell a difference in the severity? 

ReplyQuote
 3G
(@3gee)

Hello everyone,

I feel like I need to write my experience with the vaccine here because it has been and still is pretty tragic, if there's anything I regret doing in life it would be taking the vaccine. I'm 24 now, I was always very physically healthy, never had panic attacks or any physical symptoms from my anxiety, never any chest pressure or heart pain. I took my first shot of mederna in may and second shot in June, after the first shot by 2 days I had a very strong panic attack that left me unable to move for the duration of it, it was really hard to breathe, it lasted about 25 mins and it felt like I was somewhat dying. I went to the E.R twice because I felt like I was having a heart attack both times in the month of May. they did the tests and said they couldn't see anything that shows there's something wrong with me, I thought that was impossible because it was all day and night pain in my heart with very strong pressure on my chest. I took the second shot which was a huge mistake. after the second shot, I've had 5 panic attacks and countless close calls, constant chest pressure that just won't go away and it's still here a month and a half later. It's been getting a little better but now any anxiety makes me feel like I'm about to go into another panic attack with chest and heart pressure almost every time, I had to quit caffeine altogether early on because having any caffeine at all makes my chest pressure immense and my heart beats out of my chest. I feel like there's something wrong with my heart. the vaccine has turned me into a sick person who can't handle much of life. I have to try to stay away from anxiety at all costs so I won't feel like I'm going into a panic attack. safe to say that the vaccine has ruined my life. I'm seeing a cardiologist and I'm getting many tests done, so far they don't know why any of this is happening to me which makes me very sad. I'm sure when I say this, if I got covid I would have been way better off than getting the vaccine. I feel very unlucky. I'm almost sure the vaccine has diagnosed me with a high level of panic disorder, hopefully not for the rest of my life ):

ReplyQuote
(@lukenick)

@dizzzy2021 

only ongoing side effect is a floater in my left eye. I had dizziness, joint pain, heart palpitations, for a few weeks after first shot with other random side effects. Had what felt like fifty thousands tests done and they could find nothing wrong. I’m hoping the delay in time will lead to less side effects for this one. 

LadyD, Covid vaccine side effects, LadyD and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@greenmonster 

Sure wish you would stay...you have been a breath of fresh air...differences of opinions is always a good thing in my mind...

(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

With all the seriousness on this forum, I'd like to share a funny pandemic story my grandfather told me.  He lived through  the 1918 pandemic.  He was in the army then, and worked in a military hospital.  People were becoming ill and dropping like flies.  No vaccines or treatments then so if someone got sick, they either survived or they died.  Many died.  So the commanding officer of my grandfather's unit ordered everyone to eat a head of raw garlic and drink a liter of red wine everyday. Garlic is said to have anti-pathogenic properties, and red wine is good for your blood.  And I'm sure the garlic kept everyone far, far away from each other, so maybe that's why it worked.  In any case, no one in the unit died, and no one became ill.  😀 

with 

Ali89, Ali89, spacecadet and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lukenick)

@lpycb42 

how are you doing today? Curious if you are having any side effects yet? 

ReplyQuote
(@greenmonster)

@gingerjones I didn't come here to get into political debates.  I like having every possible fact before making a decision involving health.  I wanted to see peoples real issues since the media is glossing over any side effects or deaths as if they don't exist.  And if I could convince anyone to avoid the 2nd shot or a booster would have been nice as well.  Like I said in one of my previous rants nothing with this has added up since January of last year.  And I trust my intuition.  I never wanted to bring up anything too negative because the people here have already taken the vaccine.  So that train has left the station.  But maybe I can help someone avoid a second dose or a booster.  I believe these vaccines have all failed their trials and should have been removed months ago.

But I am just trying to bring an alternative view.  But if someone wants to attack me on it that's fine.  I have thick skin.  haha

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @greenmonster

@gingerjones I didn't come here to get into political debates.  I like having every possible fact before making a decision involving health.  I wanted to see peoples real issues since the media is glossing over any side effects or deaths as if they don't exist.  And if I could convince anyone to avoid the 2nd shot or a booster would have been nice as well.  Like I said in one of my previous rants nothing with this has added up since January of last year.  And I trust my intuition.  I never wanted to bring up anything too negative because the people here have already taken the vaccine.  So that train has left the station.  But maybe I can help someone avoid a second dose or a booster.  I believe these vaccines have all failed their trials and should have been removed months ago.

But I am just trying to bring an alternative view.  But if someone wants to attack me on it that's fine.  I have thick skin.  haha

Intuition is why I never took the vaccine.  I originally had every intention of doing so, but I just started having a very bad feeling about the whole thing I couldn't shake. I can't explain it. I started researching, which led me here.  After what I read here, I decided that no way would I get this vaccine.  My doctor further confirmed that due to my longstanding history of vestibular disorder, that it was likely that I would suffer severe vestibular side effects if I took the vaccine.  This further confirmed my decision not to take it.

I believe that we have not been told the truth, and that the truth continues to be suppressed.  I believe these vaccines are not safe and should have been pulled. Their only agenda is to vaccinate as many people as soon as possible.  They don't care about the collateral damage or the suffering it causes.  

Personally, I can't imagine why anyone who had such a terrible reaction to the first shot would even consider another shot.  But, not my choice to make.  I'll make my own choices and others can do the same. 

This post was modified 3 years ago by dragonlover

ReplyQuote
(@greenmonster)

@isismadec To me you did what everyone should do when it comes to their own health.  But what I have seen in the last year is that people assume what they hear on the news is without error ever.  I am a loss why people even wear masks which are totally useless against viruses.  They don't even help keep dust out of your nose.  I found articles on the CDC web site where they state that masks will NOT protect you from viruses. 

The doctor that prescribed Ivermectin to me told me in the visit that the last time a drug has been pushed out like this to the point they are literally being forced to take it is during WW2 in the concentration camps. He told me the medical community as a whole has forgotten or is not being taught to think for themselves and to questions things.  I got into an argument with my own Doc back in July of last year over Hydroxychloroquine and her response was so pathetic I couldn't believe it.  My thought was either she is a complete idiot or she is lying.  No other alternative possible.

Anyone here with severe side effects had better think long and hard about taking a booster because next time it might be death as the side effect. 

(@garybonam)

Some days are better than others but for the most part, the side effects are still about the same. I've tried some different "snake oil" treatments and herbs, it was a waste of money. Some people will take advantage of someone else's pain to make a buck! I have been taking a lot of natural vitamins and herbs for years so there's not really anything there to try like other people are suggesting? It might help some but everyone's different. I was reading a thread about someone taking vitamin D and I think they said it was helping? I take vitamin D oil with vitamin K2. The K2 helps with vitamin D absorption I believe? It's all pretty depressing, but I just gotta keep "plugin" away and hope tomorrow will be better.   

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

@lukenick Zero side effects so far aside from the initial fatigue. It's been two weeks.

gingerj, 279janka, gingerj and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

@isismadec The vaccine IS what we would consider "safe" in a broad way of speaking.  The percentage of people affected is minimal compared to the millions that have not experienced anything or minimal side-effects.  It's like saying medications as a whole aren't safe because a few people may suffer from side effects and a very small population have had severe reactions to medications. Nothing is 100% perfect, not even the vaccines that you have put in your body before. A vaccine that has saved millions of lives, wouldn't be safe for someone who is allergic to any of its ingredients.  It doesn't mean it's not safe for the overall population.

The only thing the vaccine is designed to do is emulate the virus so that your body recognizes it and attacks it and learns it. Whatever damage or side effects you suffer, is based on your own body's immune system and whether it overreacts to the spike protein imitation or not. The J&J vaccine is not an mRNA vaccine, it's a regular vaccine like all others (introduces an actual adenovirus rather than mRNA) and yet many people have had the same symptoms (if not worse) to those who have gotten the mRNA vaccine. 

Again, it SUCKS.  It has sucked for me, and has sucked even more for those who have experienced long lasting symptoms. It's scary.  A couple of people here have even been in dangerous situations because of their side effects.  But before we determine whether something is going to be a benefit for the whole population or not, more time needs to pass.  This is all so new, there is no way that we can gather all of the information or get all of the answers right now. Whether you decide to get the vaccine or not is up to you, of course. But unfortunately for all of us, either decision is a risk.  You're either risking having some side effects that could last longer than expected, or you're risking having the virus potentially kill you (if you get it).   

In the end, it's a matter of... what's the lesser evil?

ReplyQuote
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

@gloriam The one thing I just can't get behind is the idea that COVID long haulers and vaccine long haulers are similar, simply because COVID long haulers actually had the virus attacking their bodies, on top of the immune system being on overload, which is different to what is happening to us.  Our bodies are sending an inflammatory response to the vaccine, but we are not being attacked by the virus on top of that. 

Hope123, Hope123, LadyD and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 407 / 1151