Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@lukenick)

@lpycb42 

I’m glad to hear that! 7 hours later and nothing yet for me.

gingerj and gingerj reacted
ReplyQuote
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

@masectid If you've been having issues before the vaccine, then yeah, the vaccine is probably exacerbating them.

LPV
(@lpycb42)

@jassy1957 A small dose of Valium or Xanax may help.  

ReplyQuote
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

@greenmonster Your argument also works against you, though. If you're not afraid of dying of COVID why would you be more afraid of the vaccine, which has been proven to be less harmful so far?

ReplyQuote
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

@dizzzy2021 Not true.  Stress and anxiety can actually make you physically ill.  So although the vaccine also had to do with it, I'm sure the stress of having to deal with it is also contributing to the side effects.

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
(@greenmonster)

@lpycb42 Because I have never found the statistics of the virus deaths to be credible for a variety of reasons and personal experiences.  Also when Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin were kept from the public that is the equivalent of a crime against humanity.  These have been proven now to be incredibly effective against Covid and any Coronavirus and this was known as far back as 2005.  If these two drugs had been given early nobody needed to die or have these horrendous side effects. Also the safety of the vaccine will not be known for years.  The fact is the long term impact of these vaccines is not known.

In 2 or 3 years if everyone vaccinated is doing fine then I am wrong and gladly admit it.  But if my fears come to be the tragedy we will be looking at will be unlike any in world history.  But again these are just my views. 

On a final foot note did you just see where the CDC has rejected and withdrawn the PCR test.  It is incapable of differentiating between flu and Covid just like the inventor of the test stated last year.  And somehow 4 days before this was done Bill Gates and George Soros just purchased the UK company responsible for Covid test kits. 

ReplyQuote
(@vaccine2021)

@lukenickThank you very much for sharing and updating your status after the second shot. You, LPV and other people who took the second dose after long delay encouraged me to rethink about the vaccine. 

ReplyQuote
(@arthur)

@himom4 the Sage article is important.  Helps to explain —at Least to me—why I had such adverse reactions to vax. Wish I had read it before my vax.

ReplyQuote
(@himom4)

@arthur Me too! I'm actually listening to a podcast where a pediatrician says that if you had COVID in the past, then it might be contraindicated to get the vaccine because you're more likely to have severe adverse reactions. I just listened to everyone else without doing my own research.

ReplyQuote
(@himom4)

@thenystagmus Thank you! Yes it's been rough. It was actually my birthday and I found two things that seemed to help. For some reason for me whenever I'm not feeling well being in water (whether pool, ocean or bath) seems to help. And I also got a massage. The therapist massaged my head and I was a little afraid since I'm so dizzy and it was also painful, but knock on wood, I think it helped. It's always been the issue for me with the vaccine that I felt heavy pressure on my head and affecting my vision and dizziness. I don't know if she spread the vaccine around or something but my head feels a lot less heavy since then.

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @tabby

Update. I took my last ivermectin dose yesterday. I am not trying to sell this drug to anyone, it was my choice and they got rid of my dizziness and headaches. I felt good for the first time in weeks. Going through a heatwave in the UK for several days now and today I have a migraine with a muzzy head feeling. I'm hoping it's because of the weather. I've also had my fan directly on my upper body at night so I don't think this has helped, particularly with the noise it emits. My migraines usually last for four full days. Will let you know how I feel after the migraine has passed. Best wishes.😊🙏

Hi, My migraine has gone but Saturday I had a muzzy head feeling and some dizziness again. I felt the same on Sunday. I believe what triggered the migraine was the heatwave and eating icecream. Also, the noisy fans all over the house played havoc with my tinnitus. Having the dizziness return has not helped my anxiety either. I saved one ivermectin tablet and I took 3mg yesterday and 3mg today and am expecting a delivery of more. I am starting the process over again because they did make me feel normal again. I'm in no way suggesting that the is for everyone, it's my choice, I'm just letting you know how it is for me and being honest about it.

Best wishes all for a recovery soon.🙏😊

gingerj, LadyD, gingerj and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lynner)

Could I ask if anyone else on here is experiencing short muscle spasms/twitches that occur just as you are trying to drift off to sleep. 

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@lynner yes I had that last Wednesday night for around 6 hours. I found I had spasms and shortness of breath that prevented me from sleeping. I put that down to anxiety attack and so I took a beta blocker which helped me get to sleep eventually but I’ve been anxious every day since because it was so awful 

ReplyQuote
(@lynner)

@ladyd I can relate to that, these muscle spasms wear you out, I'm exhausted but can't sleep properly.  Dr has put me on amitriptyline it let's me sleep for a few hours but that's about all. I have beta blockers too for a fast heart rate, but they don't calm these spasms. Pleased I can talk to you on here, you start thinking you're the only one. Feel very down today, sorry about being negative but after all this time I  can't help it. My family are kind they help me but it's hard coping with this isn't it. Kind thoughts sent to you.

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@lynner I don’t get them too often but when I do they are very unsettling. Maybe had them 3-4 times in 12 weeks I think? It’s ok to be down about it, I get you 100% and I am really down now too. What are your symptoms.. I mean all of them?

I’ve got a load of pills and supplements here that I’m not even sure which I should or shouldn’t be taking and I’m so confused as to whether this is vestibular migraine, inflammation or just all anxiety. It’s got to the point where I don’t know what to eat anymore, what to take and what to try. I’ve gone from 90% better last week to back to square one again after a bout of extreme weather. Are you in the UK I can’t remember?

I’m glad you have some family support. I am alone weekdays while my man is at work 12 hour days and I have nobody to look after me or to talk to and doctors are unable to diagnose me or offer any support. I don’t have children (which is kind of a blessing really)  and my friends aren’t really there for me as they all have young babies and toddlers to look after, I lost my mum last year to a neurological problem so that’s really not helping either as I feel I’m empathising with how ill and helpless she must’ve felt and I’m obviously grieving. My brother is disabled so he can’t do anything and my dad is elderly so I have nobody to turn to but my partner who is so stressed and overworked that he can only do so much. He usually comes in from work has dinner then falls straight to sleep. Just praying I will get back to 90% again soon because this is utterly exhausting! How long have you been ill for??

KitKat, Hope123, KitKat and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 408 / 1151