Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@greenmonster)

@nawpan The flu vaccine has been getting less effective every year for the past 15 years.  Giving the flu vaccine during flu season when it is already out there is going to make you highly susceptible in the 2 to 3 weeks following the vaccine.  And then you have the possibility of ADE Antibody-Dependent Enhancement.  This will cause stronger variants while the norm from the standard mutations are weaker variants. I am sorry but people have been told a fairy tail about vaccines.  You only know what they want you to know about them. Vaccines are most successful when used to protect against viruses that do not mutate so much.  The definition of a vaccine is that it should protect you for decades.  These are not vaccines if you need boosters every 6 months.  They are genetic experiments. 

ReplyQuote
(@nawpan)

Posted by: @greenmonster

@nawpan The flu vaccine has been getting less effective every year for the past 15 years.  Giving the flu vaccine during flu season when it is already out there is going to make you highly susceptible in the 2 to 3 weeks following the vaccine.  And then you have the possibility of ADE Antibody-Dependent Enhancement.  This will cause stronger variants while the norm from the standard mutations are weaker variants. I am sorry but people have been told a fairy tail about vaccines.  You only know what they want you to know about them. Vaccines are most successful when used to protect against viruses that do not mutate so much.  The definition of a vaccine is that it should protect you for decades.  These are not vaccines if you need boosters every 6 months.  They are genetic experiments. 

Well, if they are genetic experiment, I guess you assume, the Covid virus was intentionally released?

Sia and Sia reacted
ReplyQuote
(@greenmonster)

@nawpan I am saying the MRNA vaccines are experimental and have not been tested on humans before.  And they are nothing like the conventional vaccines.  They modify your RNA which means they are messing with your genetic makeup.  As far as the virus that is a different story.  The latest data shows it came from a lab in Wuhan that was a Gain of Function lab that was banned in the US.  If it got out by accident or on purpose is beyond my knowledge.  I am just some guy interested in their own health and of my family.  

KitKat, KitKat, gingerj and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

@nawpan Hi, This is a link to an interesting article when you have some time for reading. I don't know about all the information, but it highlights that vaccine immunology is fascinating and quite complex.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019/04/how-long-do-vaccines-last-surprising-answers-may-help-protect-people-longer

ReplyQuote
(@greenmonster)

@nawpan I need to add one more comment.  In my view these trials would have been shut down in the first month if other trial protocols had been followed.  I have a friend that has MS and was participating in a trial for a new drug.  Had been on it for one year and was doing great.  One person died of a rare brain disease and an autopsy was performed on the dead participant.  They also went and exhumed the bodies of 2 other trial participants and performed autopsies on them as well.  They had died of unrelated causes they thought at the time but they were following normal protocol for a trial.  Nobody is performing autopsies on vaccine patients that have died to at least check for ADE Antibody-Dependent Enhancement.  Anyway the trial was suspended for 2 years until more research could be done.  Anyway I am just one guy offering my opinion is all.  I hate seeing people suffering is all. 

KitKat, KitKat, gingerj and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @peyton3418

I have seen some communication back-and-forth on here in regards to Ivermectin, and I just thought I would say my peace on the matter. I have not used Ivermectin yet, for this nor for anything else in life, but have read all of the information on web that explain how dangerous it can be. Obviously, we are an extremely vulnerable group of people looking for answers, and any sort of supplement, medication and/or treatment that will make us feel better. I have read that there are some who took Ivermectin and feel as though it helped and/or completely healed their symptoms. To those people - I am so glad that you have recovered and are feeling better. To everyone else, I urge total and complete research on Ivermectin before taking it, including weighing the risk over benefit of side effects it may cause. Just like we are experiencing horrifying side effects from the vaccine, there could be long-term risks to taking Ivermectin as a way to treat our symptoms. We are in uncharted territory, and sometimes I think because we are so vulnerable, we are so willing to do anything and everything to make ourselves better before fully understanding what we are putting into our bodies.

Just some of my thoughts. I know how vulnerable I have become and how close I've been to taking pills/supplements that I know nothing about simply because I want more than anything to feel better and get over this nightmare. Sending all of my warm wishes and thoughts to everyone here. We are in this together, stay strong and even on our worst days, may we be reminded that we will get through this.

Thanks for your thoughts ...strongly resembling many of my own! 🤗

ReplyQuote
(@mikel)

@chels8957 how did you go with muscle twitches in your head, I'm getting this too.

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Another look at CDC's COVID-19 PCR testing changes:

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/07/scicheck-viral-posts-misrepresent-cdc-announcement-on-covid-19-pcr-test/

FiveTrees and FiveTrees reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fivetrees)

Ivermectin is not a dangerous drug when dosed correctly by weight though there are drugs you cannot mix it with.

"Ivermectin was discovered in 1975 and came into medical use in 1981.[6][7] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, the most effective and safe medicines needed in a health system.[8]"
Wikipedia Dec 2019 https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ivermectin&oldid=931069412

"Ivermectin was discovered in 1975 and came into medical use in 1981.[14][15] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.[16] Ivermectin is FDA-approved as an antiparasitic agent.[17] In 2018, it was the 420th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than one hundred thousand prescriptions.[18]"
Current: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivermectin

(Btw hi all, just joined trying to research for a friend who's too sick to even read off a monitor.)

Ali89, Ali89, gingerj and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Mase
(@masectid)

Anyone taking over 1000mg of Vit C a day is wasting it. Your body can only absorb a certain amount. You’ll just urinate the rest of it out. 

ReplyQuote
(@dizzzy2021)

@redm why do you think it will be resolved by the second dose?In the best possible Nothing will be changed!dont make the same mistake again!

ReplyQuote
(@s-m-a)
Very Active Member

@djmatera I took compounded ivermectrin based on weight. I took it for 5 days and then not the rest of the week. The next week did the same, and the next week. I am suppose to take it for prevention now instead of treatment, which is once a week. But, it didn't cure me. I feel better, but that may just be because it's been three additional weeks and may have nothing to do with the ivermectrin. I still have headaches, migraines, woozy feelings and sometimes dizziness, but considering the dizziness was all day, everyday, I'll take it. I followed my doctors directions. My pills were 18mg each. .09 times weight. (.09×200=18). I cannot stress enough to get a doctor to prescribe it to you. Do not self medicate. 

ReplyQuote
(@rockingonaboat)

@dizzydame yes I tend to just feel it on the right side and I feel like the right side of my head and neck and upper part of my back are numb kinda? Idk what it is, but it just doesn’t feel normal. And I’m getting that dull fullness feeling again on the right side just like when this started. 

Ive only been on magnesium for a few days, so I’m gonna keep up with it and monitor myself. I’m trying to have to take the ginkgo as much. 

ReplyQuote
(@rockingonaboat)

@happyhourglass I may be down for that. As long as we don’t get all political on it. 

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
(@redm)

@dizzzy2021 yeah, I don't know, it seems like no one wants to believe this is possible and it feels as if I'm crazy at times when I mention it. Even my doctor just says...get the 2nd dose... I really do not believe it will resolve it. I just don't know what to do about it. Feeling lost and hopeless. Anther day spinning.

Page 413 / 1151