Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@stargazer57)

So yesterday marked 8 weeks with my side effects. I pray every day that this will be over soon. Even though I feel like I'm coping okay (still cry out of frustration a lot) I still can't drive and the brain fog makes communicating difficult at times. #readytobebetter

ReplyQuote
(@rockingonaboat)

@jeank hopefully soon! Don’t lose hope. We’re all in this together. 

Jean and Jean reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jen789)

It has been a while since I updated. I am back to normal now. It took about 3 months to not have the dizziness anymore. We do believe my regular monthly injection did help turn things around. All of my bloodwork levels also went back to normal after the three months. I am not sure I would be willing to do a booster as I am not one who supports purposely causing a vestibular flare up. 

Two things that really proved to me that I am better — I went to the lake on a boat. I thought surely it would cause a big problem, but I actually did totally fine. That is how I knew the side effects from the vaccine were definitely gone. I also successfully survived a cold (possibly RSV since I did have a kid with RSV a week earlier) with only minor dizziness. 

I do have a kid with chest pain that he has had ever since the vaccine. He has a doctor visit for that in a week or so. 

Finally, the CDC actually has been calling me wanting more information on what the Pfizer vaccine did, how long it lasted, the severity, etc. We just keep on playing phone tag. I am hoping that the information that my neurologist and myself give them can help them understand that this cannot be a one size fits all process. 

DrL, Jean, Boatrocking and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@estonia)

I contacted one UK doctor also about this problem (from Long Haul Clinic) and shy suggested taking these supplements: 

• Selenium 100mcg daily
  • Zinc 15-30 mg daily
  • Vit D3 5000iu daily
  • Vitamin C either slow release 1500mg daily, or non slow release 1000mg three times a day.
  • Quercetin 500mg tds with meals
  • Nicotinic acid (no flush) B3 250-500mg daily. (This is NAD+)
  • liposomal glutathione 250-500mg daily as the strongest antioxidant
  • Omega 3 fatty acids
  • Ginko biloba for brain fog
  • Creatine 3-5gm daily for energy

If you decide you would like to try taking these supplements, please start with one at a time and record and track your symptoms as this will help you see any links between what you are doing and how you are feeling.

I have all of these already, except Nicotinic acid, Zink, and Selenium. I will buy these as well and will let you know my progress. 

Also started with Fasting about 4 days ago and I think this has helped me a lot. I have been feeling better every day.

Dizzyfromvaccine, Nicole410, Jen and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@flying)

My experience was extreme brain fog from both the first and second dose, Pfizer.  Also seems to have some recurrence going on which is why I came on this forum while investigating.  Some cognitive issues continue today 6/30/2021, though my second dose was 5/13/2021 (a month and a half of this side effect, comes and goes, so when does it end?). If anyone else is having ongoing side effects from the Pfizer vaccine,  feel free to reply.

ReplyQuote
(@resanshope)

@lukenick I think the majority of us feel the same way! This is a place for support, not opinions, and hopefully will return to that. For me, reading other people's accounts of the same things has been so reassuring that we are not alone. As well the vitamin C tip has been so helpful. And led me to researching the importance of D3 in covid prevention and treatment, which has been so beneficial. I have this community to thank. Healing vibes to all!

Sassafras, Boatrocking, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @thenystagmus

Do some of the rest of you also think it's too bad that this forum that's designed to support people with vestibular issues is turning into rather a free for all for hotly posting about vaccination beliefs?

I hope that we can get back to that being our highest goal ...to support each other. 

Sure, we've got a really wide variety of ideas about what's happening for us, how to deal with it, what has happened for this to happen, what should have happened instead, what should happen next ...and so on.

But could we talk about all this respectfully, with consideration for each other? 

We talk a lot about our bodies being in a state of inflammation. Well, some ways of relating here can definitely contribute to mental, emotional, relational inflammation ...and what does all that do for people dealing with physical inflammation in their bodies?  Well, it can't be helpful, that's for sure,

So, as needed, could we consider dialing down a few notches - and commit to work towards being a community that's first and foremost devoted to respectfully supporting one another, even in the midst of our diversity of opinions, in this difficult time we're in the midst of? I sure think that would be great, and I'm willing to try... 😏 👍

Same here...we are in this fight together

ReplyQuote
(@rockingonaboat)

@haas there’s another forum under patient: dizziness -> covid 19 where a LOT of others have posted. I’ve seen a few recovery stories and some stories who have recovered and then had a small relapse. It seems there is def hope! 

Juju and Juju reacted
ReplyQuote
 D
(@dbranch)

@gloriam how are you feeling? I am 9 days into my dizzy fog post vax. I need hope this will end.

ReplyQuote
(@rockingonaboat)

Update: MRI came back back normal. Thank the gods! - don’t want to have to deal with something else!
I woke up with tingling and itchiness on the upper part of my body- an apparent delayed reaction to the contrast. My doctor gave me a homeopathic remedy for it and it seems to have worked. I take my second dose at 3pm today. 
brain shaking has seemed to have dialed down. Still feeling rocky though, like I’m walking in a pool. 
ive taken my magnesium about 30 min ago and I’m hoping to be well enough to push through my exam for 2hours.

i had vestibular therapy today and we did a few exercises that made me dizzy, so I have to practice those five times a day.
I’ve noticed I haven’t been crying as much, not sure if I was extra emotional because I was on my period last week or what- but I def notice that I’m not AS emotional. Still depressed over this whole thing, but I’m feeling a little more like myself everyday.
I can’t stand for long periods of time yet, but sitting up is getting better. I’m hoping it doesn’t go downhill. 🤞🏼 

ReplyQuote
(@johnson2021)

@djmatera Hi they wouldn't let me reply to your message privately. Please see below

Hi,
Flush is the only type that will help! The flush causes your blood vessel to dilate and removes all blood clots that can be possibly produced by the shot. Right now I'm taking what Dr. Kats calls the holy trinity (Flush Niacin Niacinimaide and NAC) I take these items twice a day after meals along with the other cofactors listed on his protocol.

I take the (500-nia 500 side-600 NAC) Please look at the link that I listed. He has practically cured thousands from all kind of jab injuries. You can work up to the higher dose of 500 but I was really focused on recovering as fast as possible. The injection is basically attacking our niacin supply in our bodies. Luckily you can not overdose on a supplement that your body produces naturally.

ReplyQuote
(@djmatera)
Very Active Member

Anyone who has tried Niacin - does it have to be with flush?  What does the “flush” entail of and how long does it last?  

(@greenmonster)

@nawpan I am just commenting on the research I saw on that.  Since smoking has its own set of dangerous side effects I am not sure if it matters that much.  When I heard that I looked it up and there is some evidence that nicotine has antiviral properties.

Currently 4 people I am friends with have Covid and all but one are taking Ivermectin.  The one who chose not to take it has 105 degree temp and pneumonia.  The others are all recovering very rapidly.  They all caught it from individuals that were full vaccinated.  And there are at least 8 others that were fully vaccinated that have Covid now from exposure to the original ones.

I wish people would stop being so afraid of Ivermectin.  It is a very safe drug and has been taken by millions over the last 45 years. 

Jon
(@retiredarmy)

I too am Retired Military with 100% permanent and total rating due to Meniere's Disease. I still have vertigo, and am considering the steroid shot to get rid of the vertigo as it is getting worse with age. Additionally, I have had severe anaphylactic reactions to vaccines the Army has given me in the past. One was to Bubonic plague vax in 1997 (ended up in the ER), and another was to a flu vax in 2014 (again, ended up in ER). I haven't had flu vax since, as the Army made me go to an allergist, where a scratch test the Dr. performed showed that I was, in fact, allergic to the flu vaccine, however I am not allergic to poultry/eggs (a main component in flu vax). I am simply allergic to the flu vaccine for some strange reason. 

I am very scared about getting the COVID vax. I brought up my concerns to my PCM at the VA, and he dismissed all of them with barely a thought. It was the first time I saw this new PCM and I felt like he was barely listening to me. He told me the risks of COVID outweigh my concerns even though I am 42, exercise regularly and am quite healthy. I am terrified of this vaccine, however I am looking for employment and I know this will be an issue. Also, I hate the politics of this issue, but all my friends/family on ONE side of the aisle are making me feel like a real POS for not getting the vax and I simply don't understand why.

I am scared to death of what will happen to me, but apparently to some that just makes me an anti-vax, Trump loving conspiracy nut. I don't know what to say or do to get people (AND DOCTORS) to understand my concerns. I don't know how I am going to travel or go to concerts and ballgames in the future. At this point I think I'd rather just get the vax, hopefully not die, live with the vertigo for however long it lasts, and pray for the best. I truly don't know what else to do. 

ReplyQuote
(@krista)

@rockingonaboat 

in case this is helpful- I had a 14 weeks horrible response to vaccine of dizziness, vertigo, brain and spinal cord inflammation, microglial activation and tightness in chest.  My doctor just put me on this protocol based on Dr. Peterson’s work.  They say people are better in 2 weeks, well in 4-6 and only a handful not well at 8 weeks. 

Maraviroc 300 mg 2 x day #28 refil x 3 ; 1 twice a day
Ivermectin 3 mg 5 tabs refil x 1 ; Take 5 tabs all at once- may repeat in 1 month if needed
lovastatin 20 mg 2 x day #60 refil x 1

Take the above till symptoms resolve (AT least 1 month), and then 1-2 more weeks as needed

Here is a summary of dr Peterson’s research:

ReplyQuote
Page 424 / 1151