Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Lili
(@lili23)
Very Active Member

@s-m-a thank you for sharing everything happens to me after my first shot that's why I am not going for the second one so scary ..!!

I am at week at week 10 I am so glad I found this blog that's the one and only place that helped me more than anything.

Thanks again 

ReplyQuote
 Lala
(@lala-2)

Posted by: @lala-2
Posted by: @lala-2

This is my previous post:

https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/paged/220/#post-6890

And here is my

✨✨❤️Countinuing report:

🌸Since 27 May to Today(31) is 5th day.

Today, I think the tired and weak is better,also the slight dizziness. I think i slowly feel better.

I forgot to mentioned in my previous post that since that day I got 2nd shot,I also had stomachache, has diarrhea and contispation(at the same time😂). I still can sleep good.  I can entertaining myself with iPad,game,reading news,watching movies. (For hours/also I slept kinda late 🥺)

I think you guys should not panic and think positive,you need stay positive ,so you don’t get anxious because anxiety can make health goes bad.  May be because I had experienced with this kind of vertigo,so I know how to deal with it. In the past, vertigo happened to me when my blood sugar pressure goes low. What I have been doing is take a cup of water, add in sugar ,mixed it and drink the whole cup all. After that I slowly feel better,like my eyes feel bright and awake. My body feel better together with the vertigo,slight dizziness. Today I remembered what I did in the past , so drank a whole cup of water mixed sugar. And actually feel better. 
- and I don’t know if I should /or need take ibuprofen. After the 2nd shot day, all I took was aceminophen for pain relief of my arm and headache.

I don’t have headache anymore. The arm I think it will recover soon. I don’t feel numb,sored. I also can move it easily up and down,not like the first day after took the shot 😂. 

What left is constipation,slight diarrhea and slight dizzies,slight vertigo ( need carefull when turn left right,up down..)

—That’s all for today! ;-; I hope my side effects not gonna get more worst ! And hope everyone will recover soon! 
will countinue report!

hello everyone,today is 3rd June.

also my 8th days after took Modorna 2nd shot.

- I think it’s slowly to improvement;slight dizziness is still there. Body doesn’t feel weak or tired anymore. Like few days ago, all I just wanted to lay on bed and watched movies.

I don’t have  vertigo attacks like everyone (spinning room) but slight dizziness is there. When turn left /right/up/ down.. or when looking down long time,it will start slight dizziness. I don’t take any supplement pills. All I still do is eating whole oranges😂 daily for vitamin.

I don’t take aceminophen anymore because my arm is fine now,also no headache.

So everyone who suffer vertigos,dizziness should think positive. Negative,stress,anxiety can effect your body response.

I hope I will back to normal and .
I hope you all will recover soon! Will countinuing report!

Hello. 
sorry for very late updated.

I had my first shot of Modorna on 29 April,2021. I had last also 2nd shot on 27May,2021. Like everyone I got short headache,weakness,tiredness,short time diarrhea,constipatiod,and slight vertigo. On June 9, I traveled by plane to Midwest. I had  very hard time because I had motion sickness , pressure on airplane Blabla really hit me hard plus still had side effects of the vaccine. During travel time, I still had slight vertigo, and some short of weather ellergy changes or got cold flu. After one week I backed home, I still had my cold flu but soon I got better, and since then to today( August 2,2021)the signs effects of vaccine gone without I even noticed it. I even forgot to checked up and updated on here😂🙏. Remember that I didnot take any supplements or go doctor, all I did was taking aceminophen for the area injections/sored arm. After that I didnot take any medicines and in short time, I drank some water mixed sugar and  drank all of it. And ate on daily  whole oranges for vitamins.

so stay positive guys! Hope u guys recover soon! 

P/s: I will still follow up and update if these signs effect will back or something…..

(@s-m-a)
Very Active Member

@lili23 I also found this forum to help tremendously. My anxiety was through the roof and it helped to calm me down seeing other folks going through the same thing and especially seeing they can recover. I didn't think I would ever feel better and I was so scared I had messed myself up beyond repair. But I do feel better. Not back to my old self quite yet, but so much better. Reducing anxiety helped alot. I also bought a back massager because my neck and shoulder muscles were so very tight. Get someone to give you a massage if you can. It may help destress and relax the muscles. 

Jen, Lili, Boatrocking and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 info
(@info)

@ontheboat Hi

Thanks for posting. How long did you take Aleve?

Did everything get back to normal?

Thanks

ReplyQuote
 Jean
(@jeank)

@lili23 I never had the second shot and I don't intend to (but I have recovered from COVID prior to receiving my first jab).

Today is the start of week 4 since symptoms appeared. Vertigo is much less apparent, nausea is almost gone (except in the morning), however, fatigue and lack of concentration/volition remain. I try to keep anxiety under control and challenge myself daily to regain self-trust.

It is getting better, very slowly though, but there's hope. 

dizzydame, Hopeitsover, Boatrocking and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mikel)

@lynner any luck with this, I'm suffering same symptoms from inflammation. Drs say no inflammation markers.

ReplyQuote
 Jean
(@jeank)

@lili23 I agree with @s-m-a regarding this forum. Reading it prevented many relapses, at least thwarted panic attacks. I know many vaccinated people, none of them had any of our side effects, which first made me feel as though I was exaggerating. Upon learning there are many people suffering from vaccines like we do, my anxiety lessened. Sometimes I purposefully search for stories of full recovery just to boost my morale.

I have no definitive answer, but am starting to accept that however long, our bodies will heal on their own, there's no pushing it, in fact, it just makes it worse.

Best, 

ReplyQuote
(@stiliya-stoy)

Hello! I cannot express the relieve that I feel since discovering the topic… had the impression that I am going crazy. 

Briefly said, 27-old believer in science, I got the Pfizer vaccine - second shot the end of April. After the first dose I had a week where the brain fog was terrible, I felt like I am drunk but the effects went away with the second dose. However, two weeks after the second shot I started to have a vertigo, a horrible sensation of unstability, blurred vision due to different lighting and… it’s been torturing my life since then. At the beginning I thought that this is just anxiety, I have history with panic attacks but I am able to recognize them and the feeling is not the same. The vertigo disappeared but the feeling of instability is crazy, I cannot even arrive to work without making few pauses and taking valeriana (because this feeling of instability is provoking anxiety…). I check regularly my blood pressure, I always have sugar in my purse, I really didn’t have any of these symptoms before. Additionally, I was regularly drinking a beer or two, after the second shot and the effects of it, I cannot event think about it. Finally, the brain fog is persistent, I cannot concentrate even though I should for my phd work and I forget things like never before. 
I would really appreciate some advices and how you deal with these symptoms… I am feeling desperate that it will never go away…

Thank you sincerely in advance. 

ReplyQuote
(@dizzzy2021)

@lili23 I had side effects after first dose.(headache+dizziness+brain fog)some people they have after first dose some After second dose.is not matter which dose

Lynne and Lynne reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lynner)

@mikel Today I've had yet another set of blood tests including for inflammation,  expecting it to be clear for inflammation even though iboprofen helps.

(@romaina)

is someone has this brain  fog that comes in WAVES. Some hours everything is fine and then in 10min everything changes ?? it is really disabling and prevents me from living

Jen, Covid vaccine side effects, catm and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

@lili23 I got Pfizer.  I did have symptoms after the first shot for about a month and then they slowly went away.  I waited 3 months for the second and then got it once I had zero symptoms except really bad fatigue the next day. I did mention this before but, to prevent any issues, I took 800 mg of ibuprofen, 500 of acetaminophen and claritin right after the shot for 7 days. In addition, I made a point to drink at least 1 gallon of water a day for a week, and zero coffee. Kept taking my vitamin c supplements as well.

(@rockingonaboat)

Update: this morning I woke up around 345am. Couldn’t go back to sleep- around 530 I started feeling weird, like I was nauseated and I felt like if I swallowed, the right side of throat was strained. I also felt like my right lung wasn’t expanding all the way and it felt really warm on my right side. Then my stomach started to feel weird, so I went to the bathroom and had diarrhea :/. I felt really dizzy and light headed afterwards.

Im drinking ginger water now to help with the nausea. Im not sure what’s going on. Im not sure if this is something new from something else or if this is a new symptom progression from the vaccine. 

I just want this to stop. 😔

Nano
(@hidden1959)

Posted by: @rockingonaboat

Update: this morning I woke up around 345am. Couldn’t go back to sleep- around 530 I started feeling weird, like I was nauseated and I felt like if I swallowed, the right side of throat was strained. I also felt like my right lung wasn’t expanding all the way and it felt really warm on my right side. Then my stomach started to feel weird, so I went to the bathroom and had diarrhea :/. I felt really dizzy and light headed afterwards.

Im drinking ginger water now to help with the nausea. Im not sure what’s going on. Im not sure if this is something new from something else or if this is a new symptom progression from the vaccine. 

I just want this to stop. 😔

I have numbness and body tingling and itching after receiving my 1st shot it damaged my nerves

Jen and Jen reacted
ReplyQuote
 Nano
(@hidden1959)

Posted by: @s-m-a

@lili23 yes, I did. I didn't have a bad reaction to the first shot. All these things happened to me after the second shot, but from I've read on here, it happens to some folks after the first one. In my life, I am the only person I actually know that this had happened to out of all the folks I know that are vaccinated. It's rare, but we are not alone. It is happening. I felt very alone so I understand how it feels. I don't think I would have taken the second shot if this had happened after the first one, but that's an individual decision. Some are fine or at least not any worse. Some are worse. I don't plan on taking a booster if they start trying to push that. I also had Covid, so I can compare the two and vaccine injury is worse for me. 

After getting the 1st shot I have nerve damage in my body with severe numbness,  tingling and itching I was advised not to get the 2nd shot. 80 percent protected with one shot compared to 90 percent with 2 shots. Im sorry I even had the shot now I hsve to visit an acupuncture and Chiropractor to get my nerves to settle down

ReplyQuote
Page 430 / 1151