Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Lili
(@lili23)
Very Active Member

@a1oner how did you get ivermectin please and what's NAC what was evrmectin for ??? 

Thank you for sharing ☺️ I am so desparate for anything that can help me.fwel.better

Nano and Nano reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dizzzy2021)

@polarman i have similar issue now almost 6 weeks post first jab.dizzy+headache+ear fullness+brain fog its much better now but not fully recovered.which medicen you recieve?

ReplyQuote
(@dizzzy2021)

@snuff same here ,now 6 weeks after first dose.keep us updated

ReplyQuote
 A1
(@a1oner)

@lili23 I got the ivermecfin from a doctor listed on the flccc site. NAC is an antioxidant supplement. Got some at a vitamin store but I haven't taken much.

Anti inflammatory foods, supplements and rest until then! Different things seem to help different people but look through the post or follow protocols from the flccc site!

Boatrocking, Lili, Boatrocking and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 annb
(@moonbeam)
Very Active Member

Hi all,

I hope you are all recovering well.  Last night I had a slight relapse, waking up in the middle of the night feeling dizzy, but it wasn't as severe as the first time.  I went to the urgent care and took another Covid test. I will need a negative PCR test in order to attend an event. The person there thinks it's vertigo, but I had never experienced this before until after the first Moderna shot and after testing positive for Covid.  She told me to look up the half somersault maneuver. 

http://www.halfsomersaultmaneuver.com/video-and-step-by-step-instructions/

I'm fortunate in that my symptoms have been mild. I also noticed a possible return of a rash that was in the same place when my doctor suspected shingles, which is also something I also had never experienced before.  

Slow breathing helps me, 4 counts inhale, hold 4 counts, exhale 4 and hold for 4 counts. It addresses the vagus nerve.

Stay safe and be well.

ReplyQuote
 Lili
(@lili23)
Very Active Member

@a1oner flccc can work for people from Canada please ? Thank you for writing back 

ReplyQuote
 Nano
(@hidden1959)

@lili23 I'm trying out a couple of them they come tomorrow , I'll let you know the main ingredient is R-Alpha lipoic acid if you are on blood thinners you can't take it it thins the blood and lowers insulin levels

ReplyQuote
(@debber)

Received Pfizer vaccine Feb 6th, then again on Feb 27th. For several last 3 months have felt worsening dizzy spells that don't seem to go away completely. Some days are so bad I have to stay in bed. Seems the vaccine is causing inflammation in my inner ear. Also, was diagnosed with Osteoarthritis in my hips last week. Again, I am concerned that vaccine is causing inflammation in my body.  Is anyone getting better with time?

ReplyQuote
 Nano
(@hidden1959)

Posted by: @lili23

@hidden1959 please tell me what type of capsule and.fornwhat symptoms pleas and thanks 

Life Renew Nerve optimizer from amazon

ReplyQuote
(@snuff)

@dizzzy2021 will do

ReplyQuote
 A1
(@a1oner)

@lili23 oh I don't think it works outside the US! You'll have to ask a doctor or see if it's available somehow

ReplyQuote
(@freefall)

It's been 2 months for me and I feel 80% better. I've learned a lot from this forum and read many research on the vaccine. One of the theories that is aligned with my experience and symptoms is that our immune system overacts to the vaccine, which leads to cytokine storm that attacks multiple organs. So, what have helped me are anti-inflammation and immunosuppressant drugs and supplements. I asked my doctors for Ivermectin and Prednison, but got rejected - they don't believe or refuse to acknowledge this is vaccine-related. So I have turned to Chinese herbs and supplements with the same effects. Below are what have helped me with the recovery.

Cordyceps, Lianhua Qingwen (this is a Chinese medicine used to treat Covid19 in China. You can buy it on Ebay or a Chinese medicine store).

Quercetin, Turmeric, Vitamin D, Vitamin, C,  Oil fish.

The road to recovery is rocky. I was sent to ER twice and hospitalized for two days. One some days I felt I was so close to dying. I'm very grateful that my life is returning to normal. For those of you who are still struggling, hang in there. This will pass...

Charsen, Nicole410, Jen and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@7ehaynes)

@emilija1 I have been experiencing night sweats since I got my second Pfizer vaccine March 19, 2021.
I have gotten tested for EVERYTHING…including early menopause (I’m 39). 

I’ve been tested from liver to thyroid to stds and nothing…nothing that supposedly causes night sweats have I been diagnosed with. All test came back normal. 

The only thing I can attribute this to is the vaccine. I don’t regret getting the vaccine. I only wish I had gotten Moderna. It’s the one my Mom and fiancé have. I had heard from a few nurses that it caused less side effects than Pfizer. 

(@malsgirl71)

I took my 2nd dose of Pfizer on May 4th and 3 weeks later I woke to a sensation of falling though I was laying down. The month of June was horrible with swaying sensations all day. Symptoms are better but still present. I’ve seen an ENT and neurologist- still no luck..also had an MRI which was normal.

ReplyQuote
 Jean
(@jeank)

@romaina yes, I'm having a very similar experience... Everything will be OK in due time - that's what I keep telling myself at least. 

Boatrocking, RomainA, Boatrocking and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 435 / 1151