Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

That’s interesting maybe I’ll try sleeping on my back and limiting my vestibular exercises to eye movement only and see how that goes. I’ve always slept on my front since I was a baby so it’s going to be a bit weird but I’ll give anything a go at this point! I’m glad to hear you’re improving. I think we all will it’s just the unknown and it’s scary and there’s zero support out there! 

ReplyQuote
(@jbeatthis1)

@giulia90 it is part of FLCCC protocol. Go to textmd and can see what they can do.

ReplyQuote
(@hnlinneman)

@sandram I received my first dose while unknowingly having covid. I’ve been suffering with annoying Vertigo for 3 months now. Saw my ENT and was told it’s vestibular neuritis. Seeing a physical therapist soon and going to my chiropractor 2x a week. Same as you tho. Very annoying but not causing any other issues.

annb
(@moonbeam)
Very Active Member

@lili23 I did not get my second shot.  My COVID antibody test had a very high antibody count and even my physician said I didn't need the 2nd shot right now because of it.

Jen, catm, Sia and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sunny)

Hello, I have been reading for a while. I have had issues in the past with ringing in my ears but very intermittent.

About a week after my second moderna dose I was still exhausted and started experiencing severe neck and head pain on the same side as the vaccination. This is unlike other neck pain I have had. It is an extreme pain and also tons of popping and cracking noises so loud someone standing next to me can hear it. I can reproduce the popping sound by pushing on my neck.

Walking and being upright seem to make it worse.

I also have ear and facial pain, same side but the neck pain is causing a disability. I cannot hold my head up straight and it is not getting better.

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? If so what vaccine did you have and is it getting any better for you?

I had the initial reaction a day after the second dose of fatigue, fever, exhaustion but that went away after a few days.

I am so sorry and regret so much I got vaccinated. I was very hesitant as I never take medication and take very good care of myself with a healthy diet and exercise.

I am worried I will never recover.

ReplyQuote
 Lili
(@lili23)
Very Active Member

@annmarie can you please give me more details or help thank you 

ReplyQuote
 Lili
(@lili23)
Very Active Member

@hnlinneman the chiropractic helps improve what symptoms please 

ReplyQuote
(@stepheneire)

@frankstoney i got my vaccine (pfizer) on Friday August 6th 2021 

And immediately got all these symptoms, brain fog, dizziness, hard to focus or double vision. 

I'm finding work a nightmare, and i am a shell of a father i was to my 2 young kids. Miss execising (running in the mornings)

Hope your are at the end of your recovery, I'm only on day 3 after vax and really worried I wont get back to feeling myself. 

Jen, Covid vaccine side effects, Jen and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ohjason)

@lili23 Has your vision improved and are you doing okay now?

ReplyQuote
 Lili
(@lili23)
Very Active Member

Unfortunately no ! 

ReplyQuote
(@hnlinneman)

@lili23 it’s helped with the vertigo immensely! The minute I mentioned a nerve possibly being irritated, he knew exactly what I was talking about and started doing adjustments on my neck/skull.

ReplyQuote
(@ohjason)

@lili23 Im sorry to hear that, Im dealing with a similar issue where I still have a bit of pressure in my head on top of the floaters in my eyes and im also at a loss for what to do. They say time heals we just have to be patient. 

ReplyQuote
(@ohjason)

Its been about 12 days since my vaccine.

ReplyQuote
 Lili
(@lili23)
Very Active Member

Did you get Moderna yourself ? I am trying few supplements suggested in this blog but not much results but I am so desperate willing to try any options to feel better besdie fatigue leg weakness anxiety .

Hope time will gives our health back 

ReplyQuote
(@ohjason)

@lili23 I got the 1st dose of pfizer, the first 2-3 days were normal fatigue, fever, chills, a bit of headache/pressure. Then after I kept having issues with focusing/brain fog, a bit of weakness in my left arm and tingling around certain parts of my body (its improved a bit), I found myself stuttering over my words but I think that has to do a bit with the focusing/brain fog, sensitivity to light (its improved a bit), eye floaters, disorientation (feeling floaty and dizzy at times), I had an elevated heart beat but that seems to have gone away with time, and Ive been having difficulty sleeping which could be my anxiety or what this vaccine did to me (I have tremors in my arm when I sleep). I recently got back from the General Physician and she told me I have a vitamin D deficiency on top of fatty liver (everything else seems normal) so I'll try to deal with that as time goes on. I plan to see a neurologist in about a week or so and see if there's anything that could be done for me. I wish you the best of luck in your recovery and I would hope that you keep in touch and let us know about your progress. Your story can inspire others, thats one thing I hope everyone on this forum remembers were all fighting the same battle and we need to continue to persevere and give hope to everyone.

Jen, Covid vaccine side effects, Gloria M and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 448 / 1151