Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@tomg)

Posted by: @nappel1

Hi, 

1. I have developed tinnitus  and vertigo with extreme dizziness after receiving my second shot of Pfizer. The last shot was on March 29th and it’s now August and the symptoms are not subsiding. Has anybody else experienced this? Have you found anything that helps make it better for you?

Two days after my second Pfiser shot on March 18 I developed severe tinnitus, dizziness, three positional vertigo attacks, balance problems and fatigue. My ENT told me to eliminate salt, booze and caffeine and "Just wait it out". 

Within the last few weeks I have noticed a slight reduction in tinnitus some days and a complete absence of dizziness and vertigo. As to your question about anything that helps I can say that sleeping on my back only, and not changing positions during the night has either solved the problem or has at least hastened the recovery. You can google "positional vertigo and sleep position".

I'm a senior citizen and maybe it's taking a little longer to heal but I can see the end in sight.

No more experimental shots or boosters for me. 

This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Tom Germana

Jen and Jen reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ohjason)

I recommend some people talk to their doctors about potentially having mast cell activation syndrome, It can affect many different systems in our body due to the  increased inflammation, increase in histamines and cytokines inside of us.

DrL, DrL, Covid vaccine side effects and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Jean
(@jeank)

@ernied I completely understand that is it easier to cope with this knowing you're not alone.

I'm a 26yo, 220lb, 6'4'' male used to both intense physical and intellectual labour who's now reduced to binge-watching series for the better part of most days. Never had any problems before (apart from allergic reactions to bee stings), because of which this post-vaccine period took its toll on my psyche. Were it not for my truly compassionate support network, I would most likely have lost my shit during week 1.

So, in my honest opinion, cry, scream, shout, pray, meditate, whatever you think may alleviate at least some of your burden.

Stay sane and best wishes,

JeanK

Jen, Sia, Nidelka and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Jean
(@jeank)

@dorin Just don't get discouraged if there is no immediate improvement in a period of a couple of days. Rather compare individual weeks in their entirety (because our recovery is not a linear process, thus, comparing days might not be optimum). 

I don't intend to lecture anyone, just sharing some hard-learned insights from my own process.

Jen, Sia, Dorina and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@firenze)

Following too. I had Moderna, but same stuff. I have autoimmune issues so I expected some reaction stronger than a typical person, but not this bad... I missed 2 days of work which is not cool when you are already living on the edge. My chiro's office sent me this though to try in the mean time. I'm at work (queasily lol) so I haven't tested it yet, but will report back. I feel like it can't hurt, just make sure if you are alone, there's nothing to fall and bump your head on or any stairs to go down in case it gets worse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQR6b7CAiqk&t=102s

My grandma struggled with vertigo for years, and I've had short bouts but nothing like this. Migraines (aura, vestibular, and hemiplegic) are frequent for me and I've read they can be related genetically. So maybe just a post-vax response from my overactive system. I figure Covid itself would do the same or worse but still worried about how I'll keep working and parenting alone this way. 🙁 

ReplyQuote
 Jean
(@jeank)

@andym Before this I consumed between 4-6 mugs of coffee a day, now I don't even dare to smell the aroma. Was recommended to drop caffeinated beverages until this is completely resolved by my GP as well as by my acupuncturist. 

Jen and Jen reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

@jeank how long have you been having side effects? Did you recover? If so how long took it? 

ReplyQuote
(@dorin)

@jeank it’s making me nervous taking the second shot. I go through many emotions throughout the day on weather to get it or not, I experienced dizziness today and feeling very nauseated. Took another Covid test, although rapid came back negative. Trying to stay positive but I’m tired

(@maddie628)

@dizzyfromvaccine Our son, age 47, was in PERFECT physical and emotional health till second Pfizer shot.Now, 5 months later, our lives are in ruins. His symptoms include heavy head, heart fluttering, fatigue,depression (due to illness!!) vertigo, numbness in  face, internal tremors and head buzzes, pain, slow urinary stream,and more. We have been to neuro,cardio,Primary doc. Not much help.All tests “normal.” He is so sick. I found a post about the glutathione but can’t find it again..I did write down the doses etc but I wonder how LONG he can take the supplements for.ANYONE HERE Used it for more than a week? Please help. Our family is in a very bad way. Thank you. 

(@maddie628)

@dizzyfromvaccine 2 teaspoons was how many milligrams on the glutathione? 

ReplyQuote
(@maddie628)

@darroyo11 Have you gotten any help or relief? My son, age 47, same sort of symptoms. Going onto 5 months now..we are trying the glutathione regiment starting today. 

ReplyQuote
(@ernied)

Thank you so much for the replies. I am truly sorry that you folks are suffering also. I know it is selfish of me not to want to suffer alone. Regarding no caffeine, I too usually drink 5 or so cups most days. Last 2 days I have had none, and no panic attacks. We will see, I hope it is not just a coincidence. Coffee is more of a habit than a necessity for me. JeanK,  I too am a bigger guy 6'2", 250 lbs, lift weights just about every say. I am, however 61 yrs old. Totally out of character to share my fears or feelings on a message board, but probably the best thing I did. I do not feel so all alone now.....I sincerely hope we all get better...keep moving forward.....

Jean and Jean reacted
ReplyQuote
MexVaxed
(@mexvaxed)

@firenze Hi Firenze! I'm sorry you're going through all this. This forum helps a lot, at least it helps ease anxiety and depression, it helped me calmed down when I found it. Yes, it's always good to know things get better, for what I've read here every case is different from a few weeks to months, but it seems that with time we all start feeling better. I agree 5-6 weeks is a lot, I thought it too, at the end it's important to think positive and to know that you'll feel better (although not as fast as you wish, but small steps at a time). At some point you'll feel that this week was slightly better than last week, and you'll start seeing the light. Keep it up and I send you my best wishes to recover from this nightmare!

MexVaxed
(@mexvaxed)

@jeank @andym I did stop drinking coffee too. I just don't fancy anything that messes with my mind. I do drink a few beers (2-3) every once in a while, but haven't felt confortable drinking more. I'm curious too on everyone else's experience on this topic

ReplyQuote
(@traceyann)

@jovigirl365 

I have had blocked ears and vertigo 

Have bad ear loss in left ear. Ear nose and throat says hearing unlikely to come back 

ReplyQuote
Page 458 / 1151