Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@ohjason)

Does anyone else have trouble doing work on your computer or gaming for long periods of time. Like focus switching for feeling like you have to go lay in bed after some time.

Plazervil2500, Plazervil2500, Sia and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
MexVaxed
(@mexvaxed)

@ohjason I have, some days (usually bad days), I have to take short breaks very often when looking at screens (phone, computer, tv) as I feel someway dizzy or can't focus on nearby things. Sometimes it helps just staring at something far away from the room for a few minutes. This never happened to me before the vaccine.

Plazervil2500, Plazervil2500, Gloria M and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ohjason)

@mexvaxed how long has it been since your vaccine? 

ReplyQuote
MexVaxed
(@mexvaxed)

@ohjason 10 weeks first shot, 3 weeks second shot. Feeling better now (about 80% normal)

Jen, Covid vaccine side effects, Charsen and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Lili
(@lili23)
Very Active Member

@firenze sorry for what you are going through but this forum helps a lot as mentioned specially with anxiety I had my first Moderna went through a lot and now so scared to go fort second shot as I am not 💯 back to normal feeling daisy when I walk a lot and when I turn my head... I lf you don't mind what can if autoimmune disease you have as I do have one too .thank you 

ReplyQuote
(@stars182)
Very Active Member

Has anyone had involuntary movements of the arms, legs, neck, etc... when at rest? I've been having this since I took my first shot.

Jen, Gloria M, Jen and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hoping43)

@drgail 

I don't have a vestibular disorder, and don't even know what that is, but I stumbled across this page in a google search looking for tingling lips as a side effect of the covid vaccine. I had my 2nd shot 3 days ago and today, tonight actually started having the random tingling in my upper lip and top gums. Weirdest thing ever so I was wondering if it was vaccine related. Anyway, thank you for helping me find out I'm not the only one. I hope you continue to get better. 

ReplyQuote
 kris
(@kris)

@anna It seems as though it has taken forever, but the tinnitus APPEARS to have dissipated. That took 5 months & the dizziness is about 90 percent gone & took 6 months. I didn’t take supplements or meds. I waited it out. I did have the second shot, one month after the first one. My symptoms didn’t get worse. I am still trying to convince my dr. that this was a direct result of the vaccine in a hope that she will exempt me from a booster if it is recommended. Either way, I won’t subject myself to it. 

Jen, gingerj, Covid vaccine side effects and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@delie)

@barb56 Hi Barb has your headache resolved. I have headaches and Brian fog for two weeks now..No way will I have a booster

(@ashak)

I am so glad to have found this forum. After my 2nd shot of the Pfizer vaccine in January,  I had vertigo, nausea & extreme fatigue that lasted for 4 days. Since then I have vertigo episodes 27 times! There is a pattern to the episodes it is the same everytime. I will get a dizzy spell randomly, will last a few minutes. Then about 10 minutes later, I will have severe nausea that will totally exhaust me & I have to sleep it off for a few hours. I have had episodes at work, at home & once even at a restaurant! It is so debilitating & exhausting. I have done eye exercises that a PT suggested, an MRI came back negative.I am so tired of these attacks & wish they would stop. Never had vertigo before the vaccine. Been perfectly healthy all my life

ReplyQuote
(@charsen)

@spacecadet thank you so much for sharing your full recovery! Gives me hope that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Does good to my anxiety. So thank you and i hopw they never come up. Keep your system up! Continue what youre doing. 

ReplyQuote
 ichi
(@ichi)

Posted by: @andym

Has anyone been drinking coffee? Its an anti inflammatory for some. It's a habit I have no trouble quititng although I love it so much it's hard to give up during the weekday. I can't tell if it affects me too much. I only have one cup per day! 🤣

I didn't give up as it was the only positive thing in my day. However, I did cut my afternoon coffee for two nearly two months as it worsened tinnitus and ear fullness feeling. I assume it's blood pressure related as the heightened anxiety and physical activity had exactly the same effect. So one coffee in mornings was fine for me, but need to feel the limit. I have felt better this week and I have been able to tolerate two coffees a day again without any noticeable adverse effects.

ReplyQuote
(@delie)

@ohjason yes that me to a tee, struggle with 8 hours computer at work.. even TV at times

ReplyQuote
(@delie)

@mexvaxed thanks for your post, much needed

MexVaxed and MexVaxed reacted
ReplyQuote
(@delie)

@dizzyfromvaccine what was the solution

ReplyQuote
Page 459 / 1151