Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@katecarter)

My husband are using Ivermectin now. I hope Ivermectin help him. 

This post was modified 3 years ago by Katecarter

ReplyQuote
 Ash
(@ayesha)

Hi guys I have my first shot of Phizer two weeks ago very next day lip tingling , chills , excessive sweat , tingling in my left leg , Nausea and later it tingling moved to my whole left side … all blood test, CT scan and X-rays are clear , ended in emergency twice , doctors suggested to go for an MRI

ReplyQuote
 Ash
(@ayesha)

I am 42 yr old female. I have my first shot of Phizer two weeks ago very next day lip tingling , chills , excessive sweat , tingling in my left leg , Nausea and later it tingling moved to my whole left side … all blood test, CT scan and X-rays are clear , ended in emergency twice , doctors suggested to go for an MRI… not sure if I should go for my next jab ? Any suggestions 

ReplyQuote
 Sia
(@sia77)

@ohjason yes, I was dizziness free for a good three weeks period. Then I found a great soap opera on the internet, watched too many episodes in a row, and started feeling dizzy very next day. So, yes, concentrating on tv screen did that to me. But because of the general feeling of not being well, I was not able to return to work  (using computer) as I planned starting august (((. Very thankful to my family for support after this horrible even- this so called vaccination.

Jen, Covid vaccine side effects, Jen and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

Is anyone else having issues with their eyes since they got vaccinated? I've been having blurry vision, sore and dry eyes ever since I got vaccinated. 

Jen, Covid vaccine side effects, Gloria M and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Jean
(@jeank)

@sia77 Jeah, my vacation days were completely depleted as well, but not for a seaside holiday or a road trip, but to stay at home and rest. I have a very strange feeling that when I'll start to feel truly like myself again, the country shall go into another lockdown (just adding insult to injury). 

ReplyQuote
 Jean
(@jeank)

@pfizervictim I was vaccinated (1st jab) on June 30, started having symptoms on July 13.

The symptoms - now mainly extreme fatigue, loss of apetite, blurry vision and difficulties sleeping - linger on, but in a somewhat lessened form. Anxiety with panic attacks has diminished, dizziness as well, if I do not try to do more than I'm able to. 

ReplyQuote
 Jean
(@jeank)

@ernied Of course we'll get better! Some symptoms might persist longer, but the coveted full-recovery is possible and achievable. Some people here got back to 100 % in a fortnight, some needed a month, others a quarter year. I am taking this as a test of my patience. 

Dee, NatalieT, Jen and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@floater)

Posted by: @markm90

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here developed floaters in their eyes after receiving the vaccine? I know this isn’t related to vertigo, but this is one of the only forums I found with people talking about vaccine side effects.

I received the first Pfizer shot on April 6. After a couple days I noticed these two tiny black floaters in my left eye. They haven’t gone away and I’m worried about getting more after receiving the 2nd dose this morning. I’m a healthy, 30 year old male with no history of vision problems. 

Hi markm90,

My wife has many floaters after 2nd shot of Covid19 vaccine.
Before she had the shot, she had no such floaters. I am not sure whether they were due to the 2nd vaccine shot or just timing matched coincidently.
After she got the 2nd shot, she experienced severe symptoms like she had severe cold or flu. Then, she had the floaters suddenly.
She went to an optometry clinic. The optometrist told it looked not harmful to eye vision technically although they actually bothers to see. After 1 month, she got the optometrist's recheck. According to optometrist, the floaters were almost same. The optometrist recommended to recheck later.

Can you share your progress?

ReplyQuote
(@babayorqun58)

@pfizervictim I was vaccinated (1st) July 26 (pfizer)Since then I have been experiencing dizziness, headaches, and blurred vision. While these symptoms sometimes subside, sometimes they become so much that they cause anxiety. Blurred vision is like shadowed vision.

ReplyQuote
(@ernied)

@jeank O.K. I got this. We got this. I have a new confidence today thst the worst has passed. Of course, you are correct. We are all on our way back , just stay the course and in no time we will all be better. Thanks for the encouraging words. And, for any football fans,....Let's go, Buffalo !!!

Dorina, Jen, Jean and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@throwaway969)

I noticed I feel worst on weekends. I have no idea why. Over the week, when I'm working or doing stuff, I feel quite well. Anyone noticed similar things? 

Also started taking CBD few days ago, since it's supposed to be anti inflammatory. 

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
(@charsen)

@jeank from your mouth to God’s ears, thank you for leaving a positive comment and sharing your success. When I read that there is 100% recovery, my min eased. I am my day 10 into dizziness, pressure in head, brain fog/fatigue. I feel so hopeless, i feel like I am never going to recover. My anxiety tops and the rest is a story. God bless. May God heal us back to being ourselves again. 

Jen, Jean, Covid vaccine side effects and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@charsen)

@dizzzy2021 Jassy, did you get better? Please do share. Someof us are here for updates, too. I hope that you did. Thanks for sharing. 

ReplyQuote
(@ali89)

@katecarter iv just ordered ivermectin, iv currently got covid I'm 3 days in from testing positive, I'm not sure how much to take and how often? Its oral paste 18.8 mg/g what ever that means? 

ReplyQuote
Page 460 / 1151