Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@charsen)

Hi, has anyone been monitoring their vitala during dizziness episodes? Like your blood pressure, blood sugar levels, oxymeter readings. First time today since 8/5 of taking my first jab, i have seen my oxymeter givinng a 95 for a brief second and i did come down with a flu 3 days ago right at the same time of my mensturation cycle start! Has anyone experienced symptoms as such and monitoring themselves? I wish all of us a quick recovery. 

ReplyQuote
 Jean
(@jeank)

@ediedee I've seen a cardiologist, psychiatrist, otolaryngologist, radiologist who found absolutely nothing, am in line for an oftalmologist and neurologist, but pretty sure that I shall be given the same diagnosis = anxiety/depression (without any prior episodes).

You are not alone! Keep reminding yourself that when pain/worries turn excruciating, cause otherwise you'll tear yourself to shreds thinking what could possibly be wrong with you. Absolutely nothing but that you were hurt by the vaccination.

These last 10 days were hard for me, dreadfully agonising as I've relapsed after a truly good week, but I try to belive it will pass some day (although my days are filled with intermittent fits of anger, crying sessions, the whole shebang of negative emotions). I can provide no solution, only empathy, the latter in abundant amounts.

I know that you miss your former self, we all do, this feels like a total devastation, personal defeat, so do consider the following advice: accept any form of help offered or available, even if you previously wouldn't. Try acupuncture, chiropractor, therapy, bioenergy, rehabilitation... whatever, cause the longer you wait, the more it will take away from you. 

ReplyQuote
(@moljones7)

Hi! So I got My second vaccine in late February - had a very intense immune response right away. About 12 days later I started Having dizziness and tingling in hands and feet and calves. It was pretty consistent for about 6 weeks. Saw a bunch of providers and many have said inflammatory response. It started to decrease and I take Tumeric 1000 mg and Quercitin. Recently my symtpms have started again. I am marathon training along w bad seasonal allergies. Any advice? Do I need Scans? Thank you.

(@ediedee)

@jeank thank you! I'm tired of people saying its just "anxiety and depression" even though I was fine before. Hoping this passes for you as well!

ReplyQuote
(@machac02)

@clrohe40 has things got better for you? I had pretty much same exact experience.

ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

To all newcomers, I know it's difficult but most of you if not all will return to normal. I know it sounds unlikely at this point, I was very depressed the first month, but I'm almost 10 weeks further now and my symptoms have started to become less severe and debilitating.

For the first 5 weeks I could only lay down and do nothing, now I'm able to do some daily chores but at a slower pace.

Eat healthy, drink lots of water, take your vitamins and be patient. Time is your ally! 

Covid vaccine side effects, Bill, Tabby and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@estonia)

The last 1.5 weeks have been mentally really hard for me. It's like a never-ending nightmare. And Yesterday and also today I had few episodes of lightheadedness, that I thought was over for me (hadn't experienced these after my 1 month). 

I am really trying to think positive and be as healthy as I can, but I am losing hope 🙁

I need some hope and happy endings right now. Week 14 for me many symptoms have subsided over the 3 months but many new ones have begun. 

(@dmac01515)

@haas 

Good afternoon,

I too suffer from sudden & severe attacks of vertigo, imbalance issues, tingling & numbness in my upper lip, face, eye & ear, sinus symptoms, headaches and brain fog that began on week after receiving my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine in January. It has taken months and months of labs, tests, scans and many dr. appointments still with no clinical findings for my symptoms. I was absolutely fine before receiving the vaccine. It was to the point that I could not look down to write and feared I would have to give up my job for disability.  My GP finally offered Physical Therapy.  PT is the only thing that has helped me. I read you tried the Epley Maneuver without results.  I guess I am one of the fortunate ones because the Epley did help me. It did not help immediately though. It was a slow process of doing it myself at home as well as at physical therapy for two weeks before it was gone.  I have not had any vertigo for about 3 weeks now.  I do still have ongoing symptoms of the tingling etc. and imbalance but we are working on these issues at PT as well and although the progress has been slow and in "baby steps"  I am happy with the way things are going.  The neurologist I saw said it could very well be from my body's inflammatory response to the vaccine and he does not expect my issues to be permanent (fingers crossed!) Other medical individuals say they have heard similar complaints to mine after receiving the covid vaccine.  I wish you blessings and relief of your symptoms as well on your journey to be free from your side effects! 

ReplyQuote
(@dmac01515)

@caldas 

I started physical therapy about 4 weeks ago. My vertigo slowly subsided with the Epley Maneuver and it has now been a few weeks since I've had vertigo symptoms. I still have mild dizziness with imbalance and tingling with burning in my upper lip, face eye & ear on my right side.  The symptoms have subsided where I can somewhat function unlike prior to PT my symptoms were very debilitating.  The neurologist I saw does not think my symptoms will be permanent but how would anyone know that yet?  At least they have subsided enough to allow me to function most days. I hope you are able to find someone or something to help ease your symptoms as well. Blessings to you on your journey to recovery!  

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@chulapepe)

The whole anxiety is normal I'm sorry but I just don't buy it. 

I have struggled with anxiety before 15 years ago and is just simply not a coincidence that it appeared exactly as I got the vaccine.

Psychological health has always been a kind of afterthought is most doctor's minds. I been to ER 4 times since I got my first shot 3 weeks ago and they say "it's all in your head." I'm sorry but that is incorrect. Psychological health is as real as physical health. You're not simply imaginging it if you are experiencing it. Your psychology is not some ethereal world of immagination but is a physical apparatus.

People have reported neurological and psychological damage following both vaccines and surviving covid. 1/3rd of Covid survivors experience long term neurological and psychological damage. And the number of covid vaccine recipients is probably much higher than they claim. There are about 200,000 people documented with documneted side effects but the actual number may be much higher because they simply pass some side effects as anxiety or natural causes.

Based on research vaccine spike protein hijacks cell signaling (cell communication) which can induce anxiety like behavior. I do't know if I'm allowed to link studies here but there are documented studies that show 1. cell signaling in immune cells produces anxiety like behavior 2. spike proteins are able to induce cell signaling in human cells. This wasn't caught by vaccine manufacturers because it doesn't produce cell signaling in rat/mice cells but only in human cells.

Additionally vaccines keep producing spike protein in your body from day 9 all the way until day 48 and it steadily increases to a maximum on day 29 then sharply decreases on day 31 . This means is not exactly what they told you that it goes away after a "few" weeks is more like after a few months at least 2 months have to pass for covid vaccine to almost be completely gone. Is likely that the covid vaccine may never fully go away as the fatty nano capsule that contains the rna vaccine is intentionally made to last very long time so you might have a few of these capsules popping weeks or months or even years later.

I would suspect most people will start to feel much better by month 2.

All in all I decided to stop vaccination completely. Psychological damage is a prelude to neurological damage. The vaccine gave me some really bad side effects anxiety and made my life very difficult. I don't think the reward outweights the risk in this situation. With delta variant almost immune to the vaccine puts the entire vaccine solution into question. I am only weakening my mind and my body for no potential benefit later on when more virulent straints like delta or mu show up. 

I hope you all feel better.

jacquelyn sauriol, Tabby, Jean and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Vitamin D Deficiency

My Vitamin D was extremely low.  My doctor had me take 5000mg of Vitamin D per week for 3 months.  Now those pills have run out.  So I have gone and bought 2000mg of Vitamin D to take daily plus my multi-vitamin has 1000mg of Vitamin D to take daily.

The original 5000mg weekly pill made me feel good somewhat.  There were no bad side effects from it.

But this 2,000mg daily pill plus my 1,000mg multivitamin is making my body feel sort of on edge.  It's like my nervous system is being bombarded with something coming at it.

I don't want to stop Vitamin D.  How much do you think I should do?  I may skip the multivitamin.  The D pill alone would give me 2000.

Or, should I stop the D pill and just do the multivitamin so I have 1000mg of Vitamin D instead?

Thanks for any advice.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Bro

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Last night I realized it was the 6 month anniversary of the beginning of my vestibular roller coaster journey. Today the weather is stable (which bumpy weather seems to cause me to have symptoms still sometimes) and so I am, I'm happy to say!

I've been doing parts of chores at a time lately, testing my regained abilities. Today I decided I wanted my bathroom thoroughly clean all at one time. I took breaks, taking it easy - but I did it! I had wondered if I'd ever again be able to get into any of those positions that caused me so much misery when I was struck by vertigo, nystagmus, nausea, etc.... 

It has been a great day! My throw rugs are in the dryer. I never thought I'd think cleaning my bathroom would be such a thing ...but I've wrestled this beastie, and today I'm on top.👍

Wishing better days for us all! 😌🙏

Bill, Patience, PfizerVictim and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sadman85)

5 months today since my world turned totally upside down. Had covid back in November 2020, very mild symptoms and still decided to get the vaccine Johnson and Johnson March 30th 2021. On the morning of April 6th what started as a near fainting spell quickly turned into vertigo, dizziness, shortness of breath, extreme fatigue and brain fog. Totally dropped me like a rock.  I was a healthy 58-year-old male with very few issues.  Scared me to death. After a brain MRI, two stress tests including a nuclear stress test, a chest CT, several trips for blood work and multiple x-rays..... all came up with absolutely nothing, I really thought I was going nuts.  Depression set in as I really thought this was the end and I am a very positive person.  I finally found a neurologist that would actually admit that there are issues with a small percentage of people getting reactions to the vaccine that caused these conditions. I was put on a stimulant for 2 weeks and for the first time I could actually think with the fatigue leaving me.  The med was only temporary so my family doctor switched me to Ritalin after being med free for 2 weeks which allowed the symptoms to return. First day on Ritalin the fatigue was gone and the brain fog was nearly gone.  30 days now on Ritalin and I am thinking clear, no fatigue, some motion sickness but living my life.  I can't stay on Ritalin forever so I'm still searching for the final answer. Hopefully that answer is this will slowly continue to go away. This is real people! I know it is for me and my wife!

abc-nation, jacquelyn sauriol, Bill and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sfbayareavaccine)

@azzaroon Dr. Patterson has already been studying this and has a 14 cytokine blood panel specifically to identify inflammation and give the patient a post vaccine/long hauler score. He is on twitter regularly and also at covidlonghaulers.com 

ReplyQuote
(@sfbayareavaccine)

@azzaroon very interesting about the cannabinoids, this is the first I am hearing of it. Unfortunately for my work, cannabis is not allowed. Could CBD do the same thing?

ReplyQuote
Page 516 / 1151