Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@charsen)

@saba please monitor your vitals when you wale up. Might be your bp or blood sugar or temperature. Then manage symptoms is all we have right now. Noone knows how and what stops these symptoms but time. 

ReplyQuote
(@larag)
Very Active Member

Hello all,

I'm wondering if anyone can help.. I don't know if this is a stupid question..  so I'm 13 weeks post 1st pfizer. Widespread muscle twitches and jerks are my main issue. They have eased in ways but are still 24.7 and new twitches in face and behind ears and Temples also cause headaches. It's very uncomfortable. I see neuro on Monday. Had clear mri, ct and scans. But I'm confused... so most people are getting clear results.. and being told this should ease in time.. but how do they know that.. this is new to them too... or has anyone been given an explanation as to why they think it will go in time??.. if my nerves aren't damaged (fingers crossed) how or why are my muscles twitching non stop? I'm really confused as to how this is medically possible.. I know I may sound silly or nieve but all I've read is neuros saying... yeah it will pass... but no reasoning behind this? Is there a medical condition that can cause twitching that eventually stops? 

Vaf, KitKat, MountainMama and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Saba
(@saba)

@tiredofthisdrama yes exactly! I could not shut off my brain. first couple weeks. Felt as though I was wired all the time. What I suffered for over 4 months is indescribable. It was hell. I started getting better around the 4-month mark. I am at 6 months now I get a total of 6 hours of sleep. Fall asleep easily like I used to, but I still wake up at least once. Most nights I am able to go back to sleep without struggle and get about 6 hours. So it is not exactly back to normal, but it I think it is getting there.

Terrymaria, MountainMama, Terrymaria and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@ttoth0210 

I'm 4 and a half months into this misery...Not taking the booster

Tom Germana, Patience, LorraineB and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@larag 

I wonder about the long term effects from this...

Tom Germana, LorraineB, dragonlover and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sajlent)

Posted by: @gingerjones

@larag 

Probably we will learn much about medicine.. I figure out that there are many parts of my body I didnt eaven know I have that parts before.. haha

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @gingerjones

@larag 

I wonder about that as well, if even those who didn't have immediate bad effects won't have some nasty surprises later on.  I hope not, but at this point in time, no one can say.

This post was modified 3 years ago by dragonlover

ReplyQuote
(@daniel320)

@andym hi Andy! Any updates? I was having the same thing as you. Been in for 2 weeks almost… 🙁 

Thank you,

Danny

ReplyQuote
 Saba
(@saba)

@lynner  I went through the same for over 4 months. I had the muscle jerks around the 2-month mark. They lasted for two weeks or so and prevented me from falling asleep. A week after they went away, I did get brain zaps, right when falling asleep. This lasted a few days. Scariest thing! Thankfully they are long gone. 

ReplyQuote
(@ethan318)

Does anyone who recovered know about a low histamine diet? I thought about trying that when I see a dietitian in a few days. Is it helpful? Also what are some recipes I could make with this kind of diet. I noticed a lot of people seem to make a recovery around 5-7 months. I’m at month 4 now from my 2nd Moderna dose. I have  zero interest in a booster.😑

Patience, MountainMama, Patience and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@northwest23)

I’m a healthy 52 year old, no medications. I do have a history of anxiety and sinus/ear trouble, but have had many other vaccinations with no problem.  I had my first Pfizer vaccine on May 27 with nothing other than a sore arm. My second Pfizer shot was September 4 and I felt fine for 2 days afterward with just the sore arm.  At 3am on the third day I woke up when I turned my head and the room was spinning… scary because I’ve never had anything like that happen before.  I’ve been suffering from vertigo ever since (only when lying down or putting my head back) with a general feeling of instability when walking.  I have had some mild ear pain and a feeling of stuffiness in my head.  Today I’ve had an increasingly bad headache that started behind my ears and now into my temples, and I have pressure in my ears.  When I lie down it feels exactly like being drunk with the worst hangover ever.  I saw a doctor who thinks it could be vaccine related and has given me betahistine and instruction to drink 1L of water and 1L of rehydrating fluid daily for 7 days.  It’s been just over a week since start of symptoms and I have to say, reading comments about 4-5 months before improving is discouraging, but I’m thankful that I haven’t experienced anything more severe (yet at least).  Wishing everyone a speedy recovery!

PfizerVictim, Patience, PfizerVictim and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 kris
(@kris)

@naumanmir Thank you. I needed this today. 

Nauman and Nauman reacted
ReplyQuote
 kris
(@kris)

Almost 8 months out and had some dizziness today, increased anxiety, and having tinnitus tonight.  Thankfully, it doesn’t happen a lot anymore, but it’s disheartening when it does. When I read or hear people say that the vaccine is safe, I cringe. I am tired knowing that most doctors and almost all people believe that this vaccine is safe for EVERYONE. I AM very grateful that I can post on this forum. Thank you! 

trawii, gingerj, Tom Germana and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Sol
(@sol1981)

@terese87 are you ok????? Did you get the second shot?   I got my first Pfizer dose Saturday,it's Wednesday now , and I had a couple panic attacks with light headedness and nausea and muscle weakness.   Please update me

ReplyQuote
 Sol
(@sol1981)

@gingerjones what happened

ReplyQuote
Page 540 / 1151