Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@charsen)

@pfizervictim here is what ive gathered seeing following readingarticles of so many pro and anti vaxx doctors. It is possible we all were already having long covid but was not aware of it because most of us are very healthy individuals. But when we received the shot all while having the covid; it made a double effect and prolonged the healing process because our immunities went below 5 as a result of the vaccine. Anyhow; if you have covid and it prolongs for whatever reason be it your already inflammed immunity cant handle it well or that you had a massive viral load received in your system; the virus stays in our system for 2 weeks then dies BUT it leaves cytokines in the blood that multiples in our blood flow (reason for blood clots or lost organs or failed organs) there is not enough oxygen flow to our ‘already tired’ some call it ‘underlying conditioned’ organs and messes with them. Thing about the cytokine storms is not they’re not linear. What upsets them? Noone knows. That’s why doctors give us medicines to keep our symptoms in control. So yes, it is the cytokine storms and noone knows how to calm them down so we’re told we need to ride it out! Grrr. Oraying for all of us. 

RomainA, PfizerVictim, RomainA and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@charsen)

@pfizervictim gotta mention that i am no health professional but a manager in technology who loves doing research on things that interests or bother me. I have had prior anxiety issues and doctors want to medicate me for having my anxiety go 1000 percent high during this time frame of whatever the hell it is i am going thru; vaxx related or covid related; noone knows anything. We go to doctors; all they do is to keep our readings in balance. That’s all…

ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

@charsen hmm I did catch the flu a couple of times last year, could have been covid. My doctor also didn't give me any medicines and just told me to wait. I watched Dr. Patterson's video on YT some weeks ago and if I'm correct these cytokines will disappear eventually right? It just takes longer for our bodies to clean them up? 

ReplyQuote
 Tarx
(@tarx)
Very Active Member

Anyone found cbd to help?

ReplyQuote
(@charsen)

@pfizervictim What gives me hope is that lyme disease also has similar patterns of creating cytokines and very similar symptoms and everyone i have known to have lyme are fine living their lives with the symptoms care they receive. So it gives me hope that these storms shall pass but what i do not is whether we will have relapces in x amount of time when bodies go weak. Too much thinking! 

Tom Germana, PfizerVictim, Tom Germana and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@estonia)

@charsen I think it depends on whether this is an autoimmune disease, or our bodies are just fighting the vaccine itself. I really hope it's not an autoimmune disease. 

MountainMama, PfizerVictim, MountainMama and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

@charsen yeah, let's hope we'll all be back to normal by Christmas! 

Charsen, Estonia, Charsen and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

@estonia I think if it's an auto immune disease than our symptoms wouldn't lessen over time. 

ReplyQuote
(@estonia)

@pfizervictim From what I know the autoimmune diseases will go also to remission and then come back. So this would give the answers to why are we relapsing all the time. But I am still hopeful that this is not the case 🙂

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

In my opinion this is like a reaction to a toxin in your body. It has to go through its phases to get rid of the toxin. As a result: an inflammatory response. That’s just my opinion. There are some ingredients in the shot that some people could be allergic/sensitivity to but there’s no test for the allergy. PEG in particular (read up on it). The instructions say not to give the vaccine to those who could be allergic to PEG, a certain ingredient in the shot but they don’t tell you that there’s no way to know if you are allergic to it. There is no test out there to see if someone is allergic to PEG. So you don’t know until you get the shot. These chemicals used In vaccine technology when used on rats, they didn’t fair well at higher doses. You can research this yourself. 

This post was modified 3 years ago by TC

Gloria M, PfizerVictim, jacquelyn sauriol and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

I will say the things that help me the most are exercise, and ibuprofen. When I do cardiovascular exercise it tends to minimize all the neurological responses for hours if not a full day.

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

In addition to taking my multivitamin, B-complex, zinc, selenium magnesium calcium, and B12 among others. I just added Ginko Bilboa

ReplyQuote
 Bret
(@bretdoucette)

@pfizervictim I got my sense of smell back on Christmas day last year after contracting covid a month prior. 

Im certain Ill get my balance back on Christmas Day this year! 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@charsen have you had LD? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@saba How old are you? I’m praying you!!!

ReplyQuote
Page 548 / 1151