TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@opheas yes 

ReplyQuote
(@m6x47l)

Posted by: @thenystagmus
Posted by: @m6x47l

One week after getting the 2nd jab of Pfizer I get started feeling a little dizzy and slightly blurred vision and a touch
of nausea. That was Saturday .

Sunday I had to go to an urgent clinic. I had Nystagmus, severe vertigo, tons of pressure behind both ears. Nausea from the day before turned into vomiting. Could not walk without holding on to something.
I got a steroid shot and prednisone 50mg and 3 assorted vertigo and nausea scripts. 5 hours later that evening started getting relief with the steroids. Pressure was lessened behind the ears.

Today followed up with an experienced ENT. My symptoms were an 12 out of 10 on yesterday but were closer to a 4 out of 10 this morning when I went in for the visit.

Labyrinthitis causing Nystagmus, severe vertigo, accompanied with nausea and vomiting.
She said steroids/prednisone working so quickly on it lead her to that diagnoses and not the crystals out of wack.
Ordered an MRI brain without contrast to be scheduled as a precaution due the severity of the vertigo and hearing in my left ear a good bit worse than my right after audiogram today. But I’ve had hearing loss in the left ear for years.

Pulled blood for Creatinine, Ser labs. Results came in good this afternoon.

I am 46 yes old and have had ZERO prior episodes of vertigo. Even with bad ear infections. So low and behold as I’m googling to find out what can be causing this I find over a 220 page thread pops up on here.
Yep….  this could be possibly be a side effect of the vaccine. Thanks to all that have contributed on this post. Without reading all the common experiences posted, I probably would have just waited it out for a week or so before seeking treatment. I sure am glad I didn’t.

Hi, and thank you so much for your sharing! Please do post updates!

Your symptoms after Covid vaccination sound quite familiar to me. I wish I had gotten more aggressive with seeking medical care quickly, as you did! Having had one episode of vertigo/nystagmus/vomiting 6 months prior to Covid vaccination that resolved overnight, I toughed it out alone this time for almost 2 weeks.

I'm usually not at all anxious to medicate myself for any-thing, but after doing research into advised helpful treatment, I was able to convince my PCP to prescribe a steroid - but only a short low-dose steroid taper (Medrol) later in my course, with which I did see a little benefit. I've seen it advised to have the more aggressive dosing of steroids, earlier on. So, I'm very interested to know how you do. And the results of your MRI. I'm aware of the possible side effects, but I'm still hopeful that a more aggressive steroid dosing might be indicated and prescribed for me down this road... I hope you recover well and soon!

Sorry I did not update sooner.  
Symptoms were gone within a week. First 5 days were the worst. 
ENT was not onboard with my thoughts on symptoms being related to the vaccine at first. On the follow up visit a week later, I mentioned it again. She raised her eyebrow and said that she did have a patient come in within the week after I saw her with the same symptoms and timing on the vaccine.
MRI showed no findings.
I am so glad I was able to get juiced up with steroids so close to the onset of the symptoms. Most clinics here have become very stingy on steroids due to COVID.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Mickey B

NatalieT, MountainMama, NatalieT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sfbayareavaccine)

Hey y'all, I created a subreddit that may be easier for us to utilize (instead of trying to scroll through 500+ pages to find information. It is new, so if you have information you have posted here, feel free to post it as a topic over there so folks can review it again. I appreciate all of you and we will get through this!

https://www.reddit.com/r/covidvaccinesyndrome/

ReplyQuote
(@pearl444)

@twitch yes! I definitely had a lot of twitching and tingling. I think at first it was worse in my legs and feet and face but now almost 5 months out it’s worse in my hands. I can happily say that the twitching is very much improving though. I feel like the brain fog is improved too, though I’m not as sharp as I was before yet. Just gotta kick the tingling and pain in my hands! I have an EMG for my hands soon to see if there’s something there, but most people in this position seem to come back with a normal test result, so we will see! I’m sorry you are going through this too. 

ReplyQuote
(@martyd)

I have gone through many pages on this thread and can honestly say that I can relate to 95% of the postings.  I received my Pfizer shot back in 4/21, and within 3 minutes of the shot I started to feel out of sorts, not well at all.  I received my shot at a hospital and about 3 minutes later they had to wheelchair me to a stretcher, where I laid on for two hours.  The administrator mentioned that I had immunization anxiety, although I get a yearly flu shot without any issues, this WAS a different reaction.  About 1 month after this incident, sitting on the beach (on a cool day), I started to have a quizzy feeling as though I was going to pass out and every since then I have been having random episodes of this same exact feeling (first thing in the morning, at a grocery store, etc.) that I had 3 minutes after my first shot.  About me:  I am 56 years old. Never have had an unbalance issue. I do not take any medications (as a matter of fact, before this happening my doctor told me that I was his model patient) and I was very active.  It's been 5 months since my first shot and I am now FINALLY starting to feel a bit normal (I am eager to get back to my workouts).  Last time I was sick was in February of 2020 (1 1/2 years ago), after coming back from an international vacation (right before lock down) in which I had flu like symptoms for a few days (my guess, Covid) that lasted about 10 days. I do not plan on getting the second shot (for now), I will continue to eat healthy and take my supplements.  Wish me luck!

ReplyQuote
 annb
(@moonbeam)
Very Active Member

Hi all,

This website puts faces to those who have suffered severe adverse reactions to the vaccine.

https://nomoresilence.world

The other video I posted that showed people asking to be seen, heard and believed regarding vaccine side effects has been taken down by YouTube.

Be well.

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @moonbeam

Hi all,

This website puts faces to those who have suffered severe adverse reactions to the vaccine.

https://nomoresilence.world

The other video I posted that showed people asking to be seen, heard and believed regarding vaccine side effects has been taken down by YouTube.

Be well.

That is disgusting, but not not surprising that the You Tube video was taken down.  Freedom of speech, my ass.  Hope plenty of people saw it before it was taken down.  They can take their poison vaccine and their lies and put it where the sun don't shine.

ReplyQuote
(@sfbayareavaccine)

Update! the subreddit already exists. try this subreddit for post vaccine information. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaccinelonghaulers/

ReplyQuote
(@charsen)

@twitch what is LD? 

ReplyQuote
(@charsen)

Anyone has dealth with dry and pressured eyes? I feel like my eyes are so tense. I have sensitive vision issues, too. I am afriad of going to see a doctor because they will want to dilute and i do not want that. Please share what helped you wirh your vision issues? God bless! 

RomainA and RomainA reacted
ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@charsen Lyme Disease

ReplyQuote
(@ohjason)

@twitch how do you know 100% this is lyme disease?

ReplyQuote
(@trojan)

@billybob 

Thanks, but this thread is supposed to be for people who are experiencing problems after vaccination -- not for people to promote vaccines by telling others how educated they are and then pushing government coercion and vaccine agendas. This should be about individual cases and choices -- not some grandiose idea of public health. People are being pushed into these vaccines by being locked in their homes and told they won't be able to live a normal life unless they have vaccine passports. These are now the facts of life in the 21st century.

I have had 1 Pfizer shot and am experiencing similar peripheral nervous disorders to many of the other anguished and stressed-out people in these threads. My fingers are burning and tingling and I have shooting pains through my hands when I try to pick up or hold things. I have nervous ticks in my left eye and I'm worried because this has been going on for three weeks now, and I was perfectly healthy before the vaccine.

Two doctors and a nurse ignored my concerns because the symptoms I describe are not listed as known side effects by the drug manufacturer. They advised me to get the second shot.

I read here and elsewhere how many people had similar issues from all three vaccines available in my country.

I finally found a Doctor who listened to my concerns. He advised me against taking a second dose and said these vaccines are too new, and he was not comfortable making the call in my case for me to go ahead with the vaccine.

I'm waiting to get an examination (from him) and plan to get an exemption from further vaccination. I hope the symptoms subside and I can then get on with rebuilding my life, because my business has been destroyed by lockdowns and I'm locked in my home and have no future prospects right now.

I post this as an example to you of how others may feel disenfranchised because your post made me very angry.

Trojan

ReplyQuote
(@charsen)

@twitch no i have not but i read about its symptoms. I checked with my beurologist on this she said not even to bother getting testing. She dowsnt belueve this would be the case. So that was that for me! 

ReplyQuote
(@romaina)

@charsen yes that was part of my symptoms last week. A lot of pressure in the eyes which ended up with fasciculation of the eyelids and then nothing ... Yesterday it was a headache more severe than usual. we all seem to have the same symptoms but at different times. and then they disappear to make way for another. It's tiring ...

Ps: a feeling of having slow eyes too Many have had it here! 😉

ReplyQuote
Page 549 / 1151