(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@twitch 

I took it once a day for 7 days...

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@twitch 

Not better yet...still waiting...I am going to be working with Bruce Patterson's team...I did have a consult on Saturday and I asked the doctor if we do nothing and just let time go by, will we get better...Her response...

Yes, people will get better in time...unfortunately, some will take many months longer to get better while others will get better in 3 to 4 months...Next week marks 5 months for me...I will get there!!!

We all will

Scott D., PfizerVictim, Tom Germana and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@gingerjones what does the team do to help? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@gingerjones what dose? My doc has a high dose!!! 

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@twitch the dosage should be according to your weight.  Take 0.09 and multiply by your weight and that should be your dosage 

example: 0.09 x 200 = 18 - 18mg if you are 200lbs

ReplyQuote
Cherry101
(@cherry101)

@acquk

Now been admitted to hospital for the dizziness, head pressure & headaches now. Went to gp after a bad wknd and he wasn't happy and said he doesn't think it's ear infection thinks it's an infection in my body maybe ?

Not sure why and doesn't think it's vaccine related but may need a head scan ? He said he think it's labrynthitis but wants to take precaution. Waiting on blood results and doctors.

ReplyQuote
Cherry101
(@cherry101)

@anotherone92 it’s funny I would like to go private with my work but I can only do that when In work and I can’t due to this ! 

Now been admitted to hospital for the dizziness, head pressure & headaches now. Went to gp after a bad wknd and he wasn't happy and said he doesn't think it's ear infection thinks it's an infection in my body maybe ?

Not sure why and doesn't think it's vaccine related but may need a head scan ? He said he think it's labrynthitis but wants to take precaution. Waiting on blood results and doctors.

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@twitch I would be as nervous taking Ivermectin

as I was when I took it for intestinal parasites...20+ years ago.

Which is NOT nervous. 

When prescribed by weight by a doc it is an essential medicine

and is listed in the WHO's list of essential medicines.

Or at least was till this epidemic. 

I had no ill effects from Ivermectin and it cured my parasites no side effects.

The inventors got a Nobel Peace Prize for Ivermectin's use in Humans.

Ivermectin's use in Humans.  

I have ordered a dosage again

for my weight as a backup in this time.  It is being hard to get.

Glad you got your hands on some, congratulations.

additionally see

It won a nobel peace prize in 2015 for
treating
humans
for parasitic diseases.
see

In addition you can see these articles or sites

It is, by far the most well researched (40 years in human use) and lowest cost free patent
drug we have for treating this disease.

ReplyQuote
(@sadman85)

5 and 1/2 months since my first reaction from the J&J vaccine.  Vertigo, chronic fatigue, brain fog, unsteadiness, depression...... After running all the medical routes and trying several different kinds of meds including the last one which was Ritalin, I've decided to try some of the supplements I have seen on this forum. The Ritalin worked for about 10 days and allowed me to function but then it's like it just stopped working and I started to have very bad headaches. Six days ago I stopped the Ritalin and started taking licorice root extract. Four drops twice a day. That was last Tuesday evening. Friday I noticed a significant difference when I was at work, Saturday was the best day I have had since this whole nightmare started, Sunday again was a good day with very few symptoms and today has again been a very good day. I would say 90% symptom free. Still a very small touch of fatigue although I haven't done anything in nearly 6 months so I believe I need to build my stamina back up.  My wife started the licorice root extract shortly after I did although she has not seen any real improvement. She is stopping the licorice root today and tomorrow starting the liposomal glutathione and quercetin supplements that many have posted about. We are hoping to see improvement in the next several days or weeks.  My five and a half months were a living hell and I know she is going through the same thing as are all of you. Stay safe everyone!  I will update on how she does.  Scott

sivaslıdizy58, Opheas, gingerj and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 annb
(@moonbeam)
Very Active Member

@twitch Hi, I didn't try Ivermectin.  I have been fortunate in that my symptoms were milder. The dizziness is better but the tinnitus is still there, although I think it is getting better. I've read that Ivermectin works for some and not for others.

This person posted recently with some seemingly helpful advice. I continue to share and reach out to politicians to tell them of the side effects people are experiencing.  I encourage everyone to do the same.

https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/paged/567/%23post-13210&source=gmail&ust=1632872488104000&usg=AFQjCNH-v6r_h7gTxdhhVFr6A-cmUqQEd g"> https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/paged/567/#post-13210

Wishing everyone well.

ReplyQuote
(@nannp29)

Posted by: @nannp29

I received my second Moderna vaccine on 06/30. 2-3 Weeks after I started having weird sensations on my tongue then tightness in my neck to ears and back of head. I had my first attack on 07/27. Thought it was just vertigo. ER Visit on 07/30, CT Scan normal DC with Zofran and meclizine. No relief. 2nd ED visit 08/05, DC with Diazepam. Had some relief. Second Attack on 09/01. Have been told not to drive. Balance off Dizziness full ears sensations as well as ringing. Pressure in the head. An overall Intoxicated feeling. ENT Consult, PT Consult completed with no answers. Neuro Consult and Second PT Consult to follow as well as VNG and Audiogram. Previous history of vertigo, Syncope and migraines. Symptoms increasing. Hoping it fades or goes away just as fast as it came on. Life is difficult when you are a mom of a young one who works full time. Thank God for a supportive Family. Has anyone had the same? If so when did things start to level out? I keep seeing that people have been saying 75% better since their start in March. Is there an end? Does it go away?

Update have had 2 syncope episodes losing consciousness and on near syncope. Symptoms seem to be increasing. Gait is unstable and vision is bouncy. Overall just weak. 

ReplyQuote
(@johnson2021)

@zenforliving So sorry. They deleted his twitter. Join the telegram. I'm 100% healed from my vaccine injury 

https://t.me/vaccinereversal

ReplyQuote
(@alicekate)

@cherry101 

interested to see what you find out. These are my symptoms exactly. Good luck and take care ♥️

ReplyQuote
Page 569 / 1151