Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@larag it’s so hard to explain isn’t it on the outside I look a fit and healthy 27 year old but I don't feel like it! I 100 percent sympathise with you on that it’s horrendous I can’t explain how ill it makes you feel, I don’t seem to have many good days at the minute but I’ve  not had severe attacks like i did ended up in hospital twice 👎 no diagnosis my scans came back normal so they just discharge you and think it’s anxiety 😔 I had moderna only had one dose and will not be getting the second, yes I’m based in the uk, there not really a lot of knowledge here with adverse affects from the vaccines most doctors don’t think it’s not possible. But I was fine before it unless I had some underlying health issue I had had no clue about 🤷‍♂️ We will get better is my thinking though as I can’t see how we can’t, we may never get to the answer what’s happens to pour bodies but we will see improvements 🙏 I paid for a private cardiologist  who said that that my autonomic nervous system isn’t working properly, sounds scary but he seemed assured that i would get better and see improvements he said it will take time though he said months. 

gingerj, Quail444, LaraG and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@lau01 yes kind of the same with me, the cardiologist I went to see said i have an autonomic nervous dysfunction most likely caused by the vaccine, but he seemed quite confident that my body will level itself out but did say can take many months, I’m 3 and a half months in. How are you coping have you seen any improvements? And did your doctor say when you can start seeing improvements? 

ReplyQuote
(@larag)
Very Active Member

@nath7 well that's reassuring. Especially if you paid to go private too... it's not an NHS waiting list Dr just fobbing you off as such!

No there doesn't seem to be any acknowledgment here in the UK does there. I also went to a&e about 4 times. I thought one night I was having a fit my spasms were so bad but all was clear and they said it was stress!!

Thing is my step dad got diagnosed with ALS in July..  just after his 2nd jab. The gene runs in his family but they said the jab could have activated it. He is 58 and now he is unable to walk and will only get worse 💔 so because of that... my symptoms..  and the dreaded Google I have been in a black hole of negativity. I almost feel like this will kill me. Like I can't see it getting better. Something must be super wrong for this to be happening. But then I know I have to be positive. Its just bloody hard!!

Sending you so many well wishes. Thank you for reaching out tonight.

Nath7 and Nath7 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @opheas

@lmkk hi this is starting in the US, too. My boyfriend is not vaccinated and he gets calls daily. Scary how they know he’s not been vaccinated. I got the J&J so no calls for me but I suspect the booster calls are next. This is absolute insanity.

Are these robocalls or is it a live call person who calls and hassles you?

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @isismadec
Posted by: @opheas

@lmkk hi this is starting in the US, too. My boyfriend is not vaccinated and he gets calls daily. Scary how they know he’s not been vaccinated. I got the J&J so no calls for me but I suspect the booster calls are next. This is absolute insanity.

Are these robocalls or is it a live call person who calls and hassles you?

Hi I've been receiving texts and letters in the UK. They better not start calling me because they are going to get an earful about where they can stick the second jab!!!

AdmiralPupkin, Quail444, Opheas and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @larag

@lmkk me too. I've had this neck and backache constantly but it has got worse and now all my muscles ache like I've done a massive gym workout or something. It also feels like its my bones but they say its muscular. I did think spinal inflammation and mentioned this to the neuro but he palmed me off and said I will see you in 6 months but it should all pass.

So I'm kind of left just getting by day by day. I have a new irrational fear of taking any medication I'm prescribed and I just want to leave my body to do its own thing now really.

I hope this doesn't take years 😔💔

I wasn't vaxxed and won't be, but everything I've read and heard has left me with a fear of putting anything into my body--even something I've used before with no issues. 

ReplyQuote
(@larag)
Very Active Member

@isismadec live person in a call centre

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@larag I’m 100 percent with you there! I have feared everything thinking I’m about to have a fit, and this is going to kill me, but everyone normally calms me back down from panic, I to have thought that I’ve got a terrible disease one stage I thought I had motor Neuron disease, but the thing I keep telling myself is that with diseases like this we would not have symptoms come on this quick if you get what I mean, it would be more of a gradual thing rather than how bad we have felt also would see a difference in our speech, leading me to that it’s a reaction in our bodies so keep that in mind it can help keep you more positive, I was spiralling like crazy and a person on here reminded me that with the symptoms we have we could fit it into nearly every terrible disease out there and if your looking for it to match then your going to find it, best way is to keep in your mind that we are all experiencing affects even though some of us have different issues others we share the same kind of main symptoms. I do recommend keep on to the doctors though as it gives you reassurance. I’m hoping to get my doctors to do blood in which certain autoimmune would show up. I feel like we share the same sort of symptoms, and we will get better from this 

LaraG and LaraG reacted
ReplyQuote
(@opheas)

@isismadec it sounds like a robocall…

ReplyQuote
MemphisMel
(@memphismel)

@lmkk It’s so much better. I started to notice a real tun around at 15 weeks. My hands aren’t swollen any more and neck and back occasional pain.

ReplyQuote
(@rose30)

Hi, 

did anyone experienced a swollen lymph node under their jaw? 😢 I got my second jab (Pfizer) on June 23 still in pain 

ReplyQuote
 Glen
(@glenb)
Very Active Member

Some Doctors say this will just take time to pass and I certainly hope so, I just wish they could figure out what exactly is causing these adverse reactions. IMO there must a common denominator no matter which symptoms present, I got a CRP test which showed no inflammation in the blood ,maybe that is not the cause. Has anyone else had a test for inflammation ?

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lau01)

@nath7 yes, I think that we've got the same problem, and I'm young like you. I'm much better than june and july, I was exhausted, but I'm still not fine. Doctors says 6 at 9 months to be better, hope he's right

KitKat, Nath7, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Nick
(@nick)

Hello everyone,

I’ve been following this forum for several hundred pages now (since August). I Didn’t want to get a vaccine but due to my unusual circumstances at work I was backed into a corner on the issue. Some background, I am a mid-30’s male, whose athletic and otherwise has no medical problems besides occasional minor joint pain and mild tinnitus. On 8/23/21 I got my Pfizer #1. I felt informed about the risks, but after what I’ve been through at this point, I really didn’t understand what I was signing up for. you’d have to put a gun to my head to make me take another one of these shots and even then, I’m not sure – no I’m not being hyperbolic.

I have had a laundry list of symptoms that have waxed and waned over the past 7 weeks. I will just list them. Brain fog, dizziness, mental and physical fatigue, difficulty concentrating, night sweats, chills, numbness, pins and needles, sensory distortion in my skin (hot feels cold, cold feels hot ect), nausea, abdominal pain, extreme diarrhea at various times, body aches, joint pain, head-aches, new eye floaters, tinnitus increased, random circulation issues super cold hands and feet even when its hot out, phantom itches, random muscle pains like “zaps” or ant bites, muscle spasms/twitches, feeling like my body is vibrating although this mostly happens in my extremities. Of course, I also had the mental side effects of anxiety, depression, and fear which come with a disease from an experimental jab where no one knows what’s going on, why, if it will ever improve, or even what the long-term side effects will be.

Like many of you, my symptoms have changed almost daily, with the dizziness/brain fog, fatigue, paresthesia, and muscle twitches been fairly consistent. They were very consistent and terrible for the first 3 weeks then they started to ease up some and id either wake up and have a couple hours where they were less followed by a bad evening or id be bad in the morning take a long nap and be a little better in the afternoon. There really seemed to be no rhyme or reason for any of this.

I was desperate for answers, I’ve been fortunate enough to finally find a group of doctors locally who believe my symptoms are from the vaccine. unfortunately, I apparently know more about the disease than they do. I have a background in medicine and immunology, and when I have been able, I have crawled through the bowels of the interwebs looking for answers. I can’t advise this activity as it considerably elevated my anxiety. I’ve followed and researched a number of theories including Dr. Patterson’s and others and concluded the obvious that no one really knows what the hell is going on with us. After weeks of searching for doctors who would even bother to help me, I finally have some orders for a ton of blood work, including d dimer, testosterone, and auto immune markers, chest X rays, and possibly an MRI if the billing code works. Based on everyone else’s reports though I expect everything to be normal. I strongly suspect whatever the origin of our symptoms is a marker that is not being looked for (like spike protein).

What we do know, is whether this is vestibulitis, or any of these other strange diagnoses, the origin of all of these symptoms looks to be connected to systemic inflammation. Why? Well, there appears to be something about all of us, that did not play well with these vaccines. I am not sure if our immune systems were overwhelmed or if we lack some kind of enzyme to quickly dismantle these toxic spike proteins – whatever it is it appears to be mostly temporary. Although, mileage may vary depending on the mechanism, individual history, and severity of the reaction.

As far as a timeline for my symptoms, I would say the first 2-3 weeks were the most intense, with my symptoms diminishing, plateauing, relapsing, then diminishing again in cycle that feels like it will never end. The past several weeks have only been marginally better until two days ago I woke up and just felt better. My fog was almost completely gone, the fatigue was gone, my hands and feet were not tingling, and my dizziness was almost completely gone. There was really no warning for this, I just woke up and felt better. I am right at the 7-week mark. I consider this nothing short of a miracle.

I’ve been taking handfuls of supplements for weeks, adding more as I was able to get them. The full list, is N acetyl L cystine (NAC), aspirin 325mg, quercetin, zinc, vitamin c, vitamin d, lions’ mane, melatonin, loratadine, niacin, alpha lipoic acid with mag/cal, glucosamine/chondroitin, turmeric, a multivitamin, and ibuprofen only for the really bad flareups. It may be a coincidence but I noticed a large improvement in my symptoms several days after I started taking the turmeric, and the Alpha Lipoic Acid with mag/cal had an almost immediate effect on the muscle spams and twitches.  

Ive now had almost 3 whole days of feeling “better”, was able to get out and do some light exercise. I do still have some tingling in my hands and feet and its more intense at night. I have also had some bowel discomfort although that may be due to the high doses of turmeric/curcumin. I obviously have no idea if this will last, If I will relapse, if I will develop some new terrible symptoms in the future. But I wanted to give back to this community. Outside of my faith in God which has been a considerable comfort, this community has been the only hope I have found regarding our condition.

It is hard not to feel depressed, anxious, and even angry. We were all lied to about our risks. Furthermore, the institutions of power have all abandoned us. We are an ethical liability to the medical community, an imposition to the political narrative, and a monetary threat to the pharmaceutical companies. Thankfully, we have each other. Its hard to say what the long term results of these side effects will be. I suspect some might be permanent or signs of tissue damage. However, the fact that they do seem to generally be improving is a encouraging that the cause likely isn't auto immune or some other terrifying permanent ailment.

My plan is keep taking my supplements, trying to gently ease back into exercise, and eventually ween myself off my supplements and hope I don’t have a relapse! I also intend to see what I can rule out with medical tests. I strongly suggest this if you can as its much more helpful mentally to know what it isnt rather than what It could be. I wont post unless I have something new to add. But I will keep reading your posts. I hope we all recover. I know it feels like its never going to end- but it will. You can do it, just take it a day at a time. I’m praying for all of you to recover. Thank you again for your posts- its been a tremendous comfort to know I’m not alone in this journey.

Dee, Covid-19 Vaccine side effects, ABBY6 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rose30)

@glenb 

I was tested for inflammation and it came back high 

ReplyQuote
Page 613 / 1151