17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @pfizervictim

@lmkk I was very hesitant and against the vaccine at first because it's new and was introduced in such a short time span, but I decided to get it because my country introduced a Corona passport also and I didn't want to give up my social life and become an outcast of society, funny that's what I've become now. Ironic isn't it?

I'm at week 15 now and still can't use my brain much. I get horrible head and ear pressure whenever I try to concentrate and do something, even sitting up straight is a challenge some days. It's like my brain locks up and starts to swell inside my skull, it goes away when I lay down and rest for a while. 

I've been trying to keep a positive attitude, but sometimes I just lose hope you know?

I know it's so hard I try to keep positive too but it's times when my kids are asleep and my husband is working I'm sat alone and I start to focus on all the horrible things happening to my body. Participating on this site has been so helpful as it takes my mind away from my symptoms for a while. 

Have you considered seeing a chiropractor? They might be able to release some pressure in your neck and spine it may just offer some relief! Also maybe you could get a professional head and neck massage. Massaging the neck increases blood flow and oxygen to the brain. I found that it helps me manage my migraines in the early stages. You can buy head massage devices on Amazon they feel so good on the scalp and really relaxing. The one I have looks like a strange egg whisker but it's amazing!

ReplyQuote
(@swtammie78)

Out of curiosity, do any of you work at a company that requires the vaccine? Did you give in and get the second shot? Were your symptoms following the second shot the same as the first? Ive been feeling pretty lucky lately- my company doesn't require vaccines and I've finally recovered from the first shot. I never planned to get the second shot bc of what happened to me following the first, but I have always worn a mask and respected the social distancing guidelines. I'm now learning that our company is drafting a policy to mandate vaccines. Needless to say, I'm feeling pretty screwed. I know others have asked the same question regarding second shot symptoms, but I'm fishing for more responses. 

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@nehru1 Re why long haul Covid and post jab symptoms are similar, I have heard  'spike protein disease' (Dr. McCoullough mentioned it I believe in some video) as a term that is now being used regarding post vaccination illnesses. To me, that may mean the jab and the disease both create spike proteins in the body.  Don't know what to make of that other than that the jab is effectively alive or produces in the body a live thing like Covid itself.  Good thing they had this all figured out.  I am so angry I could just spit.

Heatherxxo, Tom Germana, dragonlover and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Mina
(@mina)

@mojkav how are your heart palpitations now? Are you better?

ReplyQuote
(@andrewdb)

Diagnosed with menieres a few weeks ago. Been given steroid shot into left eardrum 2x now. So far have less vertigo attacks but all the other anxiety and dizziness issues are still present. Now been taking Zofran every few days and that knocks out some dizziness. Just a bit to go back to work. Anyone else been given Zofran long term for their dizziness and nausea?

ReplyQuote
 Mina
(@mina)

Hi everyone, 

• I have anxiety and heart palpitations after 2 doses of Pfizer. All my blood tests are normal. My heart rate rises for no reason at night and often during the day. I can't stand 10 minutes. The cardiologist prescribed beta blockers for me but i'm afraid to take them.
  • Please, help!  I live alone, i don't know what to do.Has anyone taken beta blockers? 3 months  since my 2nd dose of Pfizer!😭

Nath7 and Nath7 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sarahrua)

@heatherxxo 

thank you so much for your kind words. I keep praying for you and my recovery. Only God keep us strong. 

Can’t be more grateful for this group. I’m sure we will get better. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I just want to have my life back and take care of mu baby. 

KitKat, Heatherxxo, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@andrewdb)

@mina i took propranolol for about 4 years and it helped with anxiety, hbp and migraine. We’re all different with side effects but it leveled me out to where I’m only on Losartan for hbp. Anxiety isn’t as bad as it was UNTIL this issue from what we’re all experiencing together came from what we believe to be a side effect of the shots. I’m looking into getting back on the beta blocker as it really made a difference. 

KitKat, Mina, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@chulapepe)

The official VAERS stats for the vaccine

https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=CAT&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19

- 16k people have died as a result of the vaccine as of Oct 1, 2021. This actually overlaps with COVID statistics 2% mortality rate.

- 43% are labelled as non life threatening ie side some permanent side effects that are not serious 

- 11% go to ER out of which only 9% are hospitalized short term and 0.03% hospitalized long term

- only 31% fully recover

Note that the data is out of a total of 118% 

In fact most of these statistics look a lot like COVID survivor statistics. 2% mortality, 1/3rd will recover fully, 1/3rd will get permanent psychological problems , 1/3rd will get physical or neurological problems. The vaccine seems to be kind of like a mini covid. 

Guess some of you might the be unluckiest 43% non life threatening side effects that make life hard to live or the lucky 11% serious side effects without hospitalization. 

This post was modified 3 years ago by chulapepe

ReplyQuote
Quail444
(@quail444)

@sarahrua I just wanted to say that the same has happened to me, so I understand what you're going through. Right now it may feel like it's not going to go away, but people are starting to report getting better after months and many people's doctors have said they will get better, it's just taking a long time. 

KitKat, LorraineB, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
JesusBelieverDiane
(@dianesingh)

@mina fast for 24hrs (if you can do it 3 days that’s the best). And when you eat cut all sugar and carbohydrates. Then continue to intermittent fast (fast 16hrs and then eat in an 8hr window). I am almost 100% better because I fasted and changed completely changed my diet in a short period of time. Also surround yourself with positive music and energy so you don’t stress too much 

Mina and Mina reacted
ReplyQuote
 N
(@basic)

@mina Hi Mina, I had really bad palpitations that started several hours after the 1st dose and heart pain. At some point after getting tired I got irregular heart rhythm too. I started taking NAC+Zinc and it gradually became better. It's either a coincidence or maybe palpitations were caused by inflammation so these anti-inflammatory supplements helped. 

Mina and Mina reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sarahrua)

This may be a stupid question, but could this feeling be a lack of blood or oxygen to the brain? my MRI was fine. how can we check this?

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jaydev55)

@basic What is NAC?

ReplyQuote
 annb
(@moonbeam)
Very Active Member

@swtammie78 Fortunately, my doctor wrote a note for me which my work accepted for the time being. I don't intend to get any more shot since many people have had their experiences worsen after the 2nd dose. This website has examples of letters you could possibly write.  https://english.nojabforme.info/#legal

LorraineB and LorraineB reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 626 / 1151