Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@kaykay did you have tingling in your legs??? I’m so glad you’re better.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@kaykay how long did you have symptoms?? I’m 52 was fine before the vaccine. 

ReplyQuote
(@simplicity2378)
Very Active Member

@kaykay I will! Thank you. My worst symptoms is the feeling like my head is a fishbowl being carried around by someone… I feel this constant sway and with the ear ringing and headaches I feels awful. My eyes feel constantly strained and it’s hard to focus no tv or computer time for me 😞…. Trying to hang in there but today has been a hard day.

PfizerVictim, LorraineB, PfizerVictim and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
AnotherOne92
(@anotherone92)

2am here and my body is just shaking uncontrollably for the first time and I've got massive chills out of the blue. 

It's been four months and while some symptoms have tailed off there are still new surprises as I'm now discovering.

What joy.

KitKat, trawii, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@simplicity2378)
Very Active Member

@jennscout1 if you don’t mind me asking what are your symptoms and how are they treating them?

ReplyQuote
(@simplicity2378)
Very Active Member

@anotherone92 this just happened to me the other night. I woke up shivering and shaking felt so cold.

ReplyQuote
K
 K
(@k1000)
Very Active Member

@atp223 Can you tell me what exercises they are doing for you once you start? I have the same issues and I’m having a hard time finding a good ophthalmologist That can guide me. I will really appreciate it. My phone number is 832-638-5091. If you can that would be great if you text me. It seems like we have very similar issue with the eyes. Would love to know what your doctor suggested since I am not getting the answers that I want in regards to that. 

ReplyQuote
(@atp223)

@myadan I’m not sure how bad your headaches are, but I would try taking benfotiamine (turns into B1 in the body), and if your headaches are still pretty bad, look into getting Botox in the areas in your forehead /head that hurt. My ENT randomly also does Botox, and it was his idea, and that has helped me the most out of anything. And reading has gotten progressively easier, so I assume that with the Botox bandaid on the pain, I’m helping to retrain my eyes just by reading normally. But who knows.  

If I find the vision therapy to be helpful, I will report back in a few weeks!

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yoki)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jennscout1

@yoki ok thank you very much. I do have a very good immunologist. They have had to do this with many people. They have treated 200 so far. I definitely want to compare what they are doing to what your doctor did. Thank you! 

??? They treated 200 people for COVID vaccine side effects? Holy crap.

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@fiya how are you now ??? Seizures gone? Any improvement ? 

ReplyQuote
(@swtammie78)

@tarx It just takes time. I was feeling pretty good (still am), but last week I had to practice handstands at my CrossFit gym. Holy hell, I thought my eyeballs were going to pop out and my head felt like it was going to explode. I was dizzy the entire rest of the night. I've never had any issues with being upside-down and this was the first time I practiced since before the Vax (before I started to feel like crap). However, shortly after the Vax, I could barely walk straight so I'm pretty happy with the progress. Plus, I felt better the next day. You'll be okay. Keep exercising and perhaps just take it very easy until you feel better. Don't let this experience get ya down. 

LadyT and LadyT reacted
ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@jpdevoys how are you now? It’s been months? Any better? I hope so…

ReplyQuote
 Jenn
(@jennscout1)

@simplicity2378 I got my first phizer shot in may 2021. And had symptoms for 5 months.

High Blood pressure, I’m usually low. Heart palpitations. Double heart rate. Swollen lymph nodes. Swollen throat. Sweating. Faint. Disoriented. Passing out (4 times). Dizziness. Light headed. Brain fog. Blurred vision. Eye floaters. Tinnitus. Vesicular migraine. Headache. nause. diarrhea 13 days.  runny nose. sore throat. hot and cold felt like I have a fever.  Entire body warm. Fatigue. Bed ridden. Couldn’t lift my head off the pillow. Mental and physical fatigue. Decreased vision.  Vertigo. Anxiety and depression. Felt like my body was shutting down. Lost 30 pounds.  They are going to pre treatt me to my next shot so I don’t get symptoms. So far they have successfully done it with 200 people. 

Quail444, PfizerVictim, KitKat and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Jenn
(@jennscout1)

@yoki yes for the second shot and it’s been successful. No issues. Like yourself. So it’s very promising. I have my hopes held high! I will definitely post back. 

yoki1964, PfizerVictim, yoki1964 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@someone)

It's wild to look through here and see all of the side effects that I had... dizziness, vertigo, ringing in ears, feeling of head in a fishbowl (i described it exactly like that), eye floaters (already had them but my tolerance for them went away, and possibly some new floaters came up)... inability of the eyes to work together, depth perception. I think that my eyes are basically not functioning well because they are trying to do a very bad job of compensating for my vestibular system, which i'm pretty sure is damaged.

I saw that some of us are getting vision therapy. That's my next step, got an appointment and high hopes.  I also had laser surgery for my floaters, and i might get one more round of that, but i'm scared of disturbing them in a way that makes them worse instead of better. Also using low dose atropine drops to mask the floaters, which are the worst symptom left for me.

The first shot was the one that totally messed me up. The second shot actually made me feel better for a couple days, but then right back to feeling bad again. But it didnt make things any worse either, for me at least.

ReplyQuote
Page 651 / 1151