Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

@anotherone92 I can totally relate, I'm at 4 months now and finally have very brief moments during the day where I feel relatively normal and feel optimistic I'm healing and everything is gonna be okay, but then my symptoms flare up again and I feel very depressed again. I just don't understand how these symptoms can cycle so much, sometimes several times during the day. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tarx
(@tarx)
Very Active Member

@kenny hi, I had Covid whilst dealing with my vaccine symptoms! I have only had 1 dose of the vaccine, Covid was fine. I think I felt poorly for around 2 days, no cough nothing! Honestly I don’t think I would of even realised it was Covid as my vaccine symptoms were so much more intense! 

ReplyQuote
AnotherOne92
(@anotherone92)

@pfizervictim I remember we messaged a couple of weeks ago when we both felt optimistic - looks like we're both mirroring each other! Are you in the UK by any chance?

KitKat, PfizerVictim, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

@anotherone92 I'm from the Netherlands. 

ReplyQuote
 Nasu
(@nasu)

@jennscout1 how are you being pretreated by your immunologist? Pred and antihistamine?  

ReplyQuote
(@yoki)
Very Active Member

UPDATE: 3 Weeks Post 2nd Pfizer Vaccination. I promised that I'd provide an update after receiving my 2n Pfizer vaccination. I am still feeling fine. Summary: 2nd shot 8 months post 1st shot. Waited as long as I could so that my immune system stabilized and my side effects from the first shot subsided (it took about 6 months). Started antihistamines and NSAIDs a week or so prior to my appointment. Started a course of prednisolone the morning of my appointment. Only side effects from the shot were a sore shoulder and some headaches. This lasted a few days. Felt fine since. Stopped the prednisolone a week ago. I did see side effects from that. While I was on it I had fluid retention, elevated blood pressure, headaches, sleeplessness and mood changes. After stopping the prednisolone, I had headaches, lightheadedness and sleeplessness. I'm still experiencing some sleeplessness but no headaches and lightheadedness. I expect that to clear up in a few more days. So far, so good. I'll report back in another week.

KitKat, PfizerVictim, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @kaykay

@simplicity2378 yes, hang in there and please be patient. You will get over this and recover. I was so sick and depressed. Some days it felt as I was getting better then it would all fe back but those are signs if healing. It was a horrible experience for me. Feel free to email me so I can share the exercises with you. [email protected]

Sending you healing vibes!  

Would you please send the exercises to me as well...so glad you are 100% better

ReplyQuote
(@jazmine)

@brianar77 Hi, I was wondering how you are feeling now and if you had the 2nd dose of the Covid vaccine, I see the post is from quite a few months back.  I had depersonalization symptoms also starting about  3 days after the 1st Pfizer vaccine (had it on 9/23) also had dizziness, vertigo and nausea.  I'm feeling a bit better, but the symptoms have come and gone so I'm not sure.  I'm due for my 2nd shot tomorrow and so far I'm planning on waiting a bit longer.  I did have Covid beginning of August and I was blaming my symptoms to the "long haul covid", but then I found this forum.  I hope you are doing well and hope to hear from you soon. 

ReplyQuote
(@kathleen-stross)
Professional Member

@lmkk I'm interested in the vaccine Pre-Treatment you are having. I assume it's an immune booster regimen, and possibly some detox support. This is definitely a sound idea. Eager to hear what your doctor says is working to help people tolerate the vaccine better, with fewer side effects. 

ReplyQuote
(@jazmine)

@yoki Hi, I see you had your 2nd dose 8 months after the 1st.  Did your doctor say it was ok? No one at the vaccine site mentioned the time between doses? I'm asking because I had side effects from my 1st Pfizer dose (depersonalization, nausea, dizziness) and I'm due for my 2nd dose tomorrow (4 weeks from 1st) and I don't think I'm ready for it.  I've read that you can have the 2nd dose up to 6 weeks after the 1st, that's why I'm curious if no one mentioned to you the long wait.  Where are you from? I'm in the U.S.A.  Wishing you the best and hope to hear from you soon. 

ReplyQuote
 Jenn
(@jennscout1)

@nasu yes. Would love to hear some success stories of this being done.

ReplyQuote
 Jenn
(@jennscout1)

@nasu yes 

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@lmkk last sentence of that study "Although similar to the COVID-19 infection itself the exact mechanism6 causing damage to the injected muscle is not known, it is worth reporting our observation of myositis suggesting a causal relationship to the novel, modified mRNA COVID-19 vaccine-adverse event, myalgia."

So myalgia from vaccine is another word category to look into...hmmmm 

ReplyQuote
(@jaydev55)

How did those that recovered experience their recovery. Did you just wake up one morning and everything subsided? Did it gradually get less intense until it didn't come back?  Was there a remaining symptom that was felt last before you recovered? 

Quail444, PfizerVictim, KitKat and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jaydev55)

@kaykay did the intensity reduce over time or did it just go away one morning when you woke up?

ReplyQuote
Page 653 / 1151