Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@simplicity2378)
Very Active Member

@someone are most of your symptoms gone except the eye floaters? How long has it been since your vaccine. I’m about 11 weeks from my first vaccine and still completely miserable. 

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@lmkk Muscle wasting at injection sites is a known thing for folks

who get regular cortisone injections..I have just been reading....I would suppose it is directly caused by

vaccine ingredients, some adjuvents of which are meant to accelerate potencies or effects or such. 

Anyway, for the known muscle wasting injection issue with steroids, one treatment seems to involve

adding back fat cells....and that it improves when you stop injecting such things...slowly. 

I was never much into injections of anything before, and now...well....am avoiding at all costs....like

whats in there, anyway....crazy times...

dragonlover, KitKat, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jaydev55)

@hopetofeelbetter hey there. Any info from your tests?

ReplyQuote
(@estonia)

Hi! 🙂
So here is my update: I can say I am back to 100%. My last big relapse was 23. August - 2. September. On the 2nd of November, it will be 5 months.
I still have some days where I feel some little lightheadedness, but it is related to eating carbs and sugars. But these episodes last only a very short time. I can do all the things again and, what's most important, I don't think about this madness all the time anymore!
But I am aware that I can relapse again, but hopefully, that's not gonna happen! 🙂
This was honestly the most horrific time of my life!

Right now my only problem is my messed-up cycle. 

Opheas, LadyT, ichi and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hopetofeelbetter)
Very Active Member

@jaydev55  h pylori was negative now they want to do an endoscopy 

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @kenny

I am wondering if you guys know of any vaccine long haulers who only mild covid symptoms even with just one dose?

great to read story of recovery! Do update us and also the diet or ways you took that helps. Thank you so much!

I've also been wondering about COVID symptoms after having had only one vaccine. From what I have read on here those who have had COVID after a vaccine have stated that the side effects of the vaccine were worse and for a longer duration than the COVID. Would be interesting and reassuring if people who have caught COVID after the first vax if they could tell us a bit more about it.

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @estonia
Hi! 🙂
So here is my update: I can say I am back to 100%. My last big relapse was 23. August - 2. September. On the 2nd of November, it will be 5 months.
I still have some days where I feel some little lightheadedness, but it is related to eating carbs and sugars. But these episodes last only a very short time. I can do all the things again and, what's most important, I don't think about this madness all the time anymore!
But I am aware that I can relapse again, but hopefully, that's not gonna happen! 🙂
This was honestly the most horrific time of my life!

Right now my only problem is my messed-up cycle. 

So happy for you. Thanks for sharing your good news. It keeps the hopes up of others including myself and is particularly encouraging for any newcomers to the site to read. 🙏🙂

Estonia and Estonia reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @anotherone92

Does anyone have any advice on dealing with setbacks?

Before this whole ordeal I was struggling with an anxiety disorder and emotional dysregulation which I was seeking therapy for and doing well. I've also dealt with depression in the past.

I'm constantly vigilant and in my head at the best of times, but I'm at the point where I can't tell if what I have is genuine anxiety or the vaccine. I just seem to be constantly anxious no matter what and nothing seems to help.

With that said, a few days ago I felt perfectly happy and optimistic of recovery, fast-forward a few days and I'm at a stage where I'm googling what to do in case of a mental health crisis.

I've moved back in with my parents but they don't really understand and aren't able to help, so the whole thing is very isolating. Feel like I'm one bad day away from checking myself into a mental hospital.

You are not the only one! I suffer from anxiety too and since this whole nightmare began three months ago after my first Pfizer vaccine my anxiety has been on another level. Could you get some propranolol from a GP to help with your anxiety? 

I'm trying to keep going using good quality and organic foods as nature's medicine to help get through this but it can be super challenging.

At times I'm so driven to distraction from the constant pins and needles I feel like I can't think of anything else then I get a panic attack.

I try to go for daily walks to clear my head and inhale the fresh air but it is difficult when those around don't really get what you are going through as outwardly we look ok.

I got so freaked out a couple of days ago after I thought my symptoms were having a major relapse. I had been sitting badly and when i got up had a dead leg and crazy pins and needles...I was hysterical for a couple of minutes until it went and I realized what had happened!

I think we are all abit emotionally fragile at the moment as we are going through a lot of trauma from the vaccine side effects. Are you in the UK? If so you can call the NHS advice line on 111. They can put you through to their confidential mental health line if you ask the call handler. If you put into Google "find a local NHS mental health line" you will be directed to a local help center near you. 

I hope this has been some help to you. At least you can come on here and vent a bit and people will totally understand what you are going through as we are all in the same boat!

ReplyQuote
AnotherOne92
(@anotherone92)

@lmkk I got some benzos from my psychiatrist (I'm conscious of using them too often as I know they can get very addictive) and some propranolol from my GP, but I know they slow your heart down and because I've been having heart issues I've been too scared to take them.

I'm normally very vigilant about how I feel at the best of times (I came out of depression a few years ago and I'm scared of going backwards) so I live constantly in my head. To top it all off, I have a separate lifelong medical condition that came as a result of a medical mistake when I was a kid which caused permanent nerve damage, so this entire ordeal feels like it was specifically made to play on every single one of my traumas in the worst way possible.

In a way though it's encouraging to hear from another anxiety sufferer to know I'm not alone, and I definitely resonate with others not truly understanding what is going on.

I am in the UK and I didn't know that, so thank you very much 🙂 - I'm sure i'll end up using it before long!

ReplyQuote
K
 K
(@k1000)
Very Active Member

@estonia di  see you have visual disturbance? 

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @kathleen-stross

@lmkk I'm interested in the vaccine Pre-Treatment you are having. I assume it's an immune booster regimen, and possibly some detox support. This is definitely a sound idea. Eager to hear what your doctor says is working to help people tolerate the vaccine better, with fewer side effects. 

Hi Dr Stross 

It is actually @jennscourt1 who mentioned that they are planning to do a pre treatment vaccine regimen, I just quoted them in my reply to their post. Like yourself I do hope they come back and share the results of the regimen with us so it can help others. I'm very interested in hearing more about the process.

You mentioned detox support... funnily enough I have just begun adding fresh coriander (cilantro) to my cooking as I was informed a few years ago by a private doctor who administered my child's Measles, mumps and rubella jabs as separate jabs instead of the combined MMR vax via the NHS, (I'm not anti Vax Im just am cautious after hearing parents blaming the MMR on various issues ) To use the herb as it is a natural form of chelation therapy removing heavy metals from the blood from vaccines.

I was wondering if it could help in getting rid of the graphene and other potential heavy metals from the Pfizer vaccine from my body? I don't care for the taste but I'm giving it a go anyway! 

ReplyQuote
 Jenn
(@jennscout1)

@lmkk prednisone and antihistamine

ReplyQuote
 Jenn
(@jennscout1)

@lmkk I will definitely report back. Prednisone and antihistamine 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 Jenn
(@jennscout1)

@kathleen-stross prednisone and antihistamine for 3 days. Day before, day of and day after the shot. Hope it’s enough. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @anotherone92

@lmkk I got some benzos from my psychiatrist (I'm conscious of using them too often as I know they can get very addictive) and some propranolol from my GP, but I know they slow your heart down and because I've been having heart issues I've been too scared to take them.

I'm normally very vigilant about how I feel at the best of times (I came out of depression a few years ago and I'm scared of going backwards) so I live constantly in my head. To top it all off, I have a separate lifelong medical condition that came as a result of a medical mistake when I was a kid which caused permanent nerve damage, so this entire ordeal feels like it was specifically made to play on every single one of my traumas in the worst way possible.

In a way though it's encouraging to hear from another anxiety sufferer to know I'm not alone, and I definitely resonate with others not truly understanding what is going on.

I am in the UK and I didn't know that, so thank you very much 🙂 - I'm sure i'll end up using it before long!

Gosh you remind me so much of myself! I have always been hyper vigilant especially about my health. I also have suffered from obsessive compulsive disorder because of my anxiety. When I get really worked up or anxious I start stressing about germs!!! It got really bad for me when I was at uni a few years ago but I managed to overcome it, I think having to travel daily on the dirty London underground surrounded by people coughing and sneezing eventually desensitised me. 

Fast forward a few years to the covid pandemic...like you say about it feeling like it playing on your traumas in the worst possible way...I now have hand sanitizer in every room in the house, carry three different strengths of sanitizer when I go out, wear two masks and gloves to the shop, constantly bleaching everything because I'm so afraid of germs! (You gotta laugh!)

I was so happy to be getting the Vax so I would be better protected from the COVID virus so it's sods law that I am now unable to get a second vax incase my side effects are worse or become permanent.

I also live inside my head and like to be alone which probably doesn't help with the anxiety. 

The propranolol does make my heart feel like it's going to stop sometimes so I only take it when I really feel like other self help steps are not working.

I've been wondering about cannabis oil. I have read a few posts on here where users have claimed it has helped them cope with the strange anxiety the vax has been causing some of us.

It's odd how some who have no history of anxiety or depression have suddenly developed it after the vax. My own anxiety has felt different from usual after the vax, I can't really explain it but I'm extremely jittery to the point I've been manic at times. I wonder if the inflammation from the vax could have disrupted our seretonin or dopamine levels or something?

Are you in London? Ladbroke grove hospital has a very good walk in mental health center. There will definitely be other local walk in mental health services around the UK if you Google it. Always something to bear in mind if you start feeling a bit overwhelmed about stuff!

Keep posting on here I found it helps to keep me grounded reading I'm not alone on this strange journey to recovery!

Try and focus on something that brings you joy such as binge watching your favourite show or something. I'm sure you will feel better in a day or two.

I better go and sanitize my door handles again for the 100th time today! Haha! 😂😬

ReplyQuote
Page 654 / 1151