Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

• @psargie Thankyou yeah I hope so to 🙏 I am able to be more mobile and move more whilst on beta Blockers which is a good sign, just unfortunate that it causes me extreme dizziness. I feel like I have a few good days where my symptoms are not so severe maybe 1 or 2 a week then mainly the other days are worse! I do think I’m abit better though. 

I was not anti vaxx either just wanted to do it for everyone around me. A lot of autoimmune diseases can go into remission and not cause you problems for a while which is definitely good! I’m hoping that it’s just reactions or inflammation in our bodies that will subside and calm down 🙏 Thankyou for your kind words. 

Maryeve, PfizerVictim, ukuk and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bowie)

@psargie I'm glad to hear that. Did you feel better after 3 months?

ReplyQuote
(@bowie)

@judict are you feeling better?

ReplyQuote
(@bowie)

@dusl are you feeling better?

ReplyQuote
(@bowie)

@lonestar92s are you feeling better?

ReplyQuote
(@bowie)

@hippo33 are you feeling better?

ReplyQuote
(@bowie)

@jwtrust are you feeling better?

ReplyQuote
(@bowie)

@reloader1 are you feeling better?

ReplyQuote
(@bowie)

@thenystagmus are you feeling better? 

ReplyQuote
(@rutha)

Has anyone here gotten a booster?

I have been a member of this forum since last winter. I had terrible reactions to both Moderna shots- dizziness, vertigo for 2 MONTHS afterward.. My doctor has no advice re:booster or not.

I would like to know others' experiences. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

@psargie That's what I've found strange about this entire thing: The medical community's refusal to even consider the possibility that these brand-new vaccines could be responsible for a slew of autoimmune reactions in a portion of recipients. I'm not an antivaxxer, either, and up until I received two doses of the Moderna, I never had a reaction to one. Why can't they put two and two together - or, if they can, why won't they admit to it? It's like they've dug their heels in, and no matter how much evidence is presented to them, they refuse to admit that the vaccine isn't as safe as they originally hoped. Meanwhile, thousands of people continue to suffer due to their inability to accept that the vaccine is the source. 

And many of us can't talk with our friends or family about our experience without having our symptoms blamed on nerves or being called an antivaxxer. That's why the FDA and CDC need to come forward with post-vaccine side effects (like inflammation). 

LorraineB, NatalieT, ukuk and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maryeve)

Hello everyone! I received my second Pzifer jab on June 30th and feel sick since  My lymph nodes are still swollen . I have vertigo since a month now..and a 3 days where I couldn't even move without throwing up. I have a pressure in my ear it's driving me crazy and my neck and shoulders are so stiff. I'm not feeling like myself anymore. 

But I think that the worst part is that nobody believe me that the vaccine cause this. 

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rainyday

@psargie That's what I've found strange about this entire thing: The medical community's refusal to even consider the possibility that these brand-new vaccines could be responsible for a slew of autoimmune reactions in a portion of recipients. I'm not an antivaxxer, either, and up until I received two doses of the Moderna, I never had a reaction to one. Why can't they put two and two together - or, if they can, why won't they admit to it? It's like they've dug their heels in, and no matter how much evidence is presented to them, they refuse to admit that the vaccine isn't as safe as they originally hoped. Meanwhile, thousands of people continue to suffer due to their inability to accept that the vaccine is the source. 

And many of us can't talk with our friends or family about our experience without having our symptoms blamed on nerves or being called an antivaxxer. That's why the FDA and CDC need to come forward with post-vaccine side effects (like inflammation). 

I refused the vax altogether and when I've attempted to explain WHY I've refused,  I gotten the same response.  I no longer even talk about it to anyone other than on this forum because I am tired of the abuse and denial being heaped on me.  I don't give a rat's rear end about what anyone thinks of me for refusing, but I'm tired of hearing it.  A loaded gun to my head wouldn't change my mind--their abuse, shaming and guilting sure won't change it.  People really need to just do what they think is best for themselves and let others do the same.

jacquelyn sauriol, AdmiralPupkin, ukuk and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nataliet)

@sia77 It was also a lot of Netflix that started my dizziness (that was 5 weeks post first vaccine), prior to the dizziness I had stomach pains. I’m three weeks feeling dizzy now and wonder if you’ve had any improvement? I’m feeling quite anxious about it now. It’s now 8 weeks of feeling rubbish…Nat

ReplyQuote
(@simplicity2378)
Very Active Member

How did you all handle getting an MRI done when dizzy and having to lay flat for 45min to an hour? I don’t know if I can do it 😞 laying flat is a big trigger for me.

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 680 / 1151