Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@andrew40)

@jmattos Hi. I'm so sorry to hear this. I've been struggling for about six months. Needless to say I've done a lot of research and learning and have settled on a bunch of supplements that should help, and probably do help, without finding a magic bullet yet. Happy to share what I take and why if it helps, albeit with the obvious caveat that I'm a 40 year old male and I'm not pregnant!

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@ethan318 

Beef bone broth is good for the gut issues...

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @jillywilson

@tabby Purgenex Vertigo Relief has helped and the epiley manuever (YouTube) has helped. 

Thank you for sharing that. I don't think you can get it in the UK but I'll take a look at the ingredients for equivalent. 😊

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@glenb If donating blood that is vaccinated helps you, then donating blood that is vaccinated may possibly hurt those who receive it. Because it is in some way hurting your body and getting rid of it is helpful.  Just applying logic here.  It is a possibility that cannot be ignored, and my help spread the mNRA vaccine contents to the unvaccinated.

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

correction, "and MAY help spread the mNRA contents to the unvaccinated"

ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

@jacquelynsauriol I was thinking the same thing! What if someone who is unvaccinated receives blood from a vaccinated donor? And what if that blood does more damage than good? Because the mRNA seems to be more harmful than helpful, at least for everyone on this forum. 

KitKat, jacquelyn sauriol, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@rainyday We can only guess at this point as to how mNRA vaccinated blood will affect the global blood supply

and the local blood supplies

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

@jacquelynsauriol I wonder if blood is labeled "from vaccinated/unvaccinated donor"? Because I know that I definitely would not want blood from a vaccinated donor; I've been there, done that, and I never want another COVID vaccine again. 

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@rainyday the pessimist in me says it's one big blood bin, no differentiation....quite a time we live in,

yeah?

Rainyday and Rainyday reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

If donating blood that is vaccinated helps you, then donating blood that is vaccinated may possibly hurt those who receive it. Because it is in some way hurting your body and getting rid of it is helpful. Just applying logic here. It is a possibility that cannot be ignored, and may help spread the mNRA vaccine contents to the unvaccinated.

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Glen I do not blame you. I blame Phizer, Moderna, and J&J

ReplyQuote
 Glen
(@glenb)
Very Active Member

@jacquelynsauriol I don't know why you are singling out mRNA vaccines over J&J, Astrazeneca and Long Covid after infection, they all cause the same issues and most likely the problems result from some peoples immune systems over reaction to s-proteins or antibodies. Most people have no bad effects at all from any of the vaccines. I'm curious how many on here like me that have adverse effects also have allergies.

LorraineB and LorraineB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Most is not a definitive term, for me 6 out of 10 people I know had a vaccine reaction that was unexpected and caused 60% to lost the ablility to work for 3-6 weeks. How much do you weigh, Glen? I weigh 125 lbs but would be administered the same dosage as someone who weighs 200 lbs. Does that sound right to you?  Lots of things about vaccines and gene therapies are not about the patient, the person.  Good Luck in your healing journey.

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@glenb Our bodies are never at fault, overreactions mean overstimulation by external forces....we evolved and were meant to exist here on earth, right?

ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

@glenb I'm a healthy 27 year old with no allergies whatsoever prior to the vaccine. I have never in my life reacted to a vaccine like I did to the Moderna. 

ReplyQuote
Page 687 / 1151