Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @glenb

@tabby I've been taking 30ml of liquid COq10 daily and I think it helps, it's suppose to help your vascular system among other things.

That's really encouraging, thank you. Mine are 30mg capsules, one to be taken a day with a meal (on the label). Only started yesterday and I have had a better day today.🙏😊

ReplyQuote
(@jaydev55)

@glenb that’s good news that it went away. Did the tinnitus go away too? Did you get floaters or eye disturbances and did they ever subside. Sorry for all the questions but you and are are around the same time in to this. 

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @sahmed

Hello. I am new here. I came across this by googling my symptoms plus vaccination. Really only place I have come across both virtually and in real life where people are going through the same things I am. 

I got my moderna first dose on 24 Aug 2021. Around the same time I came off propranolol and xanax for my anxiety so I thought I was going through withdrawal symptoms. But it was right after my 1st dose when I felt a spell of "vertigo" where I felt like I was walking on a plane. After that I felt intense weakness and dizziness and ended up going to ER. I felt like I was going to die. They told me these were withdrawal symptoms from my anxiety meds. Following the few weeks I kept on feeling extreme weakness and lightheadedness, but not any vertigo. 

Right before my second vaccine on 21 Sept 2021, I felt completely fine. In fact I remember saying my family members that I no longer felt weak and felt like I was getting back to normal. Got my second dose, and started feeling the worst vertigo and dizziness and imbalance and equilibrium issues. I was still thinking it was withdrawal but doctors and therapists said it had been too many weeks to be withdrawal effects. I was worried so went to my PCP who suggest BPV. Been doing Epley's and having meclizine as needed. Feel like intensity of vertigo has reduced but not frequency. Got an audiology test it came out perfect. Doctor suggested to now get a VNG test.

Why is this happening? I feel so miserable and abnormal. But I feel better knowing I am not alone. Thanks for sharing your experiences and how its getting better for you. Praying for all of us.

Hi Sabby, you could still be getting withdrawal symptoms from your anxiety meds combined with symptoms from the jabs. Withdrawal can take weeks, months or even years for some. I am in a similar situation because before I had my jabs I was withdrawing from Citalopram but holding on 5mg for almost a year. I was still getting some lightheadedness but after I got the jabs the giddiness and headaches were nothing like that they were worse, so I knew it wasn't all withdrawal in my case.

There are YouTube videos by The lovely grind, Michael Priebe, who talks about his withdrawal from his anxiety meds. He puts a video out every couple of months or so. It took him around two years to come off his anxiety meds and even longer to feel back to normal. They've helped me a lot, given me the reassurance that I was not going mad. 

Hope your tests all come out ok.🙏😊

KitKat, Nisarg127, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Glen
(@glenb)
Very Active Member

@jaydev55 Tinnitus at night is still here but daytime tinnitus only lasted a few days (daytime tinnitus was a weird feedback from sounds). I've always had floaters but before the vaccine I had PVD which caused a massive amount of floaters and flashes in the corner of my eyes, those floaters subsided in time. The only other eye problem probably related to the vaccine was eye pain after waking ,that went away.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jaydev55)

@glenb thanks Glenb. You have provided much hope. I am definitely getting better. Sleep escapes me and my left ear has some weird fluttering noise. I have to hold my nose and blow gently to re-pressurize it. It seems to help for a while. Not sure what’s actually wrong though. 

Glen and Glen reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sajlent)

Posted by: @sahmed

Hello. I am new here. I came across this by googling my symptoms plus vaccination. Really only place I have come across both virtually and in real life where people are going through the same things I am. 

I got my moderna first dose on 24 Aug 2021. Around the same time I came off propranolol and xanax for my anxiety so I thought I was going through withdrawal symptoms. But it was right after my 1st dose when I felt a spell of "vertigo" where I felt like I was walking on a plane. After that I felt intense weakness and dizziness and ended up going to ER. I felt like I was going to die. They told me these were withdrawal symptoms from my anxiety meds. Following the few weeks I kept on feeling extreme weakness and lightheadedness, but not any vertigo. 

Right before my second vaccine on 21 Sept 2021, I felt completely fine. In fact I remember saying my family members that I no longer felt weak and felt like I was getting back to normal. Got my second dose, and started feeling the worst vertigo and dizziness and imbalance and equilibrium issues. I was still thinking it was withdrawal but doctors and therapists said it had been too many weeks to be withdrawal effects. I was worried so went to my PCP who suggest BPV. Been doing Epley's and having meclizine as needed. Feel like intensity of vertigo has reduced but not frequency. Got an audiology test it came out perfect. Doctor suggested to now get a VNG test.

Why is this happening? I feel so miserable and abnormal. But I feel better knowing I am not alone. Thanks for sharing your experiences and how its getting better for you. Praying for all of us.

Maybe you can keep propranolol until you get better.. 

Will not help with dizziness but will help you to cool down your heart.

Couple of months on propranolol does not mean anything.. but couple of months in this situation.. every little help is like treasure.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@andrew40 If folks are recommending on this Vestibular forum that blood donation is a remedy for some vaccine injuries, by inference, then this Forum is supporting that idea by not offering additional information.  Vaccinated blood use and  transfusions are possibly dangerous to the recipients of that blood, unlike the treatments and remedies reviewed that do not affect other folks.  Some might appreciate a caution re blood donations.

Rainyday and Rainyday reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tabby

It's a weird thing, but I've relapsed since getting my eyes tested just over a month ago. Since then my headaches and dizziness have been worse and so has the brain fog. Today has been a little better, I started taking COQ10 yesterday (someone here mentioned that their pharmacist had side effects after the jab and took this, sorry to whoever it was, can't remember). Maybe it's just a coincidence but I've felt like doing more today. Best wishes.

I hope you have finally found something that will help you.  Keep us posted.

KitKat, Tabby, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Thanks, I am likely kicked off after today, but your support has been ultra meaningful, dragon is my birth year and so a personal totem!

ReplyQuote
(@creativecat)

For those having daily headaches, have you tried Topamax and did it help? Also, did you have any side effects?  Thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@kenny)

Do you all experienced some form of poorer blood circulation?

ReplyQuote
(@kenny)

@sajlent are you feeling better now? Did you get those symptoms on your first dose or 2nd one? I was still thinking if non mRNA is safer. 

ReplyQuote
 N
(@basic)

Why should they say it only now??

A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial. Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding.

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @basic

Why should they say it only now??

A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial. Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding.

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

Other employees’ accounts

In recent months Jackson has reconnected with several former Ventavia employees who all left or were fired from the company. One of them was one of the officials who had taken part in the late September meeting. In a text message sent in June the former official apologised, saying that “everything that you complained about was spot on.”

Seems that they said it only now, because they now have the testimony and support of others? What a mess!

ReplyQuote
(@judes)
Very Active Member

@sahmed I'm going through exactly the same (see my other posts, can barely write!) and even worse after my 3rd vaccine...

It's like I'm having full throttle Meniere's disease after 35 years of remission.

The only thing I have ever found that helped at all is low dose of Valium/Diazepam. I found, even 1 mg helped suppress the symptoms so I could function, but it's addictive and if you keep using it, you need more to get the same effect. For that reason, I stopped even the 1 mg and am quite regretting it...might try again . I find this spin cycle very very difficult.

Hang in there!

Sabby, Sabby, Nisarg127 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 691 / 1151