Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Sara
(@sara90)

@jkro okay thank you for the info! Ill get it checked. I’m glad you are feeling better. It’s crazy how 1 shot caused us all these issues. 
Im jealous of people who are fully vaccinated with 0 side effects! 

Rainyday, KitKat, Jessie and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pixie)

@yjjy Hi! I've been thinking about whether the treatment for covid might also help with the side effects from the vaccine. You mentioned your stomach issues, please try black seed oil (Gaia brand, plant name is Nigella sativa/ black cumin) and melatonin for sleep. Both black seed oil and melatonin are used to treat covid symptoms. They are anti-viral and anti-inflammatory, black seed oil is great for stomach issues. Also, curcumin (turmeric) is good for covid symptoms and also for stomach problems. See below list of substances and medications that have been used to treat covid and the studies done. I hope everyone on this forum starts using whatever home remedies are available based on the link below.

https://c19early.com/

Remember, the spike protein in the virus and the spike protein in the vaccine are causing these effects. I believe it's worse with the vaccines, because the shot goes straight into the body, whereas the virus naturally would have to travel through the nose/mouth where we have antibodies that would fight it off. So the first line of defense is out of the question with these vaccines.

https://c19early.com/

Plazervil2500, Chomer86, KitKat and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@larag)
Very Active Member

@jkro hey. Saw your post. I have been on this feed for months with my own symptoms but then I saw your post and had to comment. Since his two pfizers my dad has been diagnosed with dercums disease. He's having surgery to remove some lumps but it's basically autoimmune disease. He doesn't think its jab relates but coincidental as of his age and other health issues but seeing your post I'm not so sure. Mention dercums to your Dr and see what they think maybe xx

Jessie, KitKat, Jessie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @spooky

Hey everyone, for some reason, the domain of the wiki has been suspended and we've had to move to an alternative: https://wiki.sequela.tel/en/home  

Let me know if you find this to be helpful or have any issues. Thanks!

I just checked the new link you posted and it works fine. I left a comment on the site too. Do you think the domain was suspended to hide the truth that vaccines are having serious side effects? I would bet that's why! Thanks for creating. 👍

dragonlover, Rainyday, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sepah

Is there anybody that got Tinnitus from the vaccine (without hearing loss) and had it go away?

If yes, How long did you have it for?

Thank you

I had it without hearing loss. It comes and goes in both ears but right is worse. Had my vax in left arm. (Pfizer)

ReplyQuote
(@tedgell78)

@luciablum I'm having all the same symptoms as you. Doctors treating me the same. I was in perfect health before the Moderna shot. How long did yours last? My last vax was Sept 9, and I am still sick and at a doctor every few days or the E.R. The rash is unbearable I'm on benadryl, cortisone 2.5% and Hydroxizine. Still hurts so bad I wonder if these meds are doing anything for it. Like a horrible sunburn, but you don't dare touch it. I've never had a fever either, did have Chills and Sweats, nausea, Vomiting, brain fog, dizziness. Are you any better yet? And if anything what helped you? Praying your better soon.

ReplyQuote
(@tedgell78)

@maktas87 Some days I feel like I'm getting better then boom it's rt back.

Sara and Sara reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tedgell78)

@dan1878 so true about the mental aspect. I feel so beat down and hopeless after 2+months of this.

Rainyday and Rainyday reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @aurelia

Hi all,

did some of you guys get vision problems like visual snow after the jab? I have massive vision problems since my first Pfizer jab 6 months ago. All eye tests came back normal. Visual snow fits most to my symptoms. Also I have photosensitivity. I am so frustrated. Did someone get rid of this after a while?

Sorry if I have already replied to this post of yours. It's easy to loose track on this thread!

Two eye tests have come back normal for me. I am experiencing eye vision snow/static and image vibrating. It started four weeks after my first Pfizer. It went off after about a fortnight then came back a month later. I've had this flare-up nearly a month now. Low grade headache and pain in eyes too. I'm waiting to see a neurologist. I hope to god it goes it is making me feel sick and dizzy all the time.

ReplyQuote
(@gbazos)

@dan1878 

I exercise everyday but no where near the amount before the second shot 4 months ago.

This was the first week since I noticed a tiny bit of improvement.Getting back to normal is all that I am focused on.Nothing can be enjoyed when one feels sick.I am hoping in another two months I will fell a little better and so on and one day 100 percent clear headed and strong.There will be no booster shot for me.

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

@larag I think I saw that disease process when I was researching these lumps. I was told they were lipomas but I don’t believe that because they popped up out of nowhere. Did he have a biopsy? 

ReplyQuote
(@larag)
Very Active Member

@jkro no. He had an mri and ct scan and was told they were lipomas and hernias. He was in pain though so he went to a private consultant and he instantly said dercums and he's now getting the most painful lumps removed but then he will have to go back on NHS waiting lists for further surgery if they grow back or if he wants the rest of them removed.over time.. He has quite alot. But he has blood cancer and had prostate cancer a few years ago all prior to covid so his health isn't 100% anyway. They have said dercums is rare and painful depending on how the lipomas grow but as they are benign lumps as such I think that's all he was bothered about! 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

@larag mine aren’t painful but there are plenty of them. They were not there prior to the Pfizer shot. My ESR was only slightly elevated during my worst times. I have been to an immunologist and she didn’t think I had an autoimmune disorder so far based on having a negative ANA. That isn’t indicative of all autoimmune disorders but she said that is the first one they check and if it is negative than they don’t generally look for others. I’m hoping there is no long term consequences of this shot. I didn’t want the stupid thing to begin with but felt backed into a corner with all the delta talk and government pressure. Also, if I want to go back to work in my profession the government is mandating it. So only a matter of time before I would’ve been forced. 

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@dan1878 yes completely the same I have thudding and all sorts of weird pains sometimes feels tight or bubbling sudden shooting pains. It’s horrible it really causes massive anxiety when it happens. Only thing that has helped my heart pins has been bisoprolol but this causes even more dizziness which ent great. I managed 11 days on them and the chest pain was not there, then didn’t have chest pins for like 7 days after but it has come back full force. I’m trying a new heart medication ivarbardine but I’m 2 days In and I’m not sure if it’s making me worse at the minute 😫. It’s shit what has happens to us! Im am so hoping that it just slowly get back to normal was very physically fit before moderna 👎 not really exerciseing I might light exercising whilst on the bisroprolol I would suggest you can hopefully get in touch with a cardiologist. My heart rhythm is way off. Going to try this meds for a couple more days if not I’ll try go back on bisoprolol. And put up with the side affects and hope after a month of 2 it will kick me back into normal rhythm 🙏🤷‍♂️ I’m not to sure. And the doctors I’ve seen aren’t really to sure on what’s happened. Most my symptoms seem to flare up then cause me anxiety which then just makes it worse but. I’ve had days where I feel a little better I’m just hoping for some of these days again. Had chest pains the last 3-4 days now again 👎 hope your feeling not to bad how is your experience so far?

ReplyQuote
(@dan1878)

@nath7 I’m exactly the same. It’s so draining. I’ve found magnesium with zinc has been the most helpful supplement for it all so far but still yet to have a day where I’m pre vaccination. I’ve had all types of symptoms from head to toe but the heart seems to be the last remaining symptom with the occasional headache. Saw a cardiologist who said I was having 8000 PVC’s or skipped beats a day on a 24 hour ECG. They’ve referred me to have a cardiac MRI but not sure if that will show anything. 

Just seems to be no end in sight with the heart and chest problems. Not sure wether it’s permanent or will fade over time. It doesn’t help these are anxiety like symptoms with our added and rightly so anxiousness on top. 

ReplyQuote
Page 746 / 1151