(@bowie)

@jkro when did it start to improve?

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @mina

Hi everyone, 

• I have anxiety and heart palpitations after 2 doses of Pfizer. All my blood tests are normal. My heart rate rises for no reason at night and often during the day. I can't stand 10 minutes. The cardiologist prescribed beta blockers for me but i'm afraid to take them.
  • Please, help!  I live alone, i don't know what to do.Has anyone taken beta blockers? 3 months  since my 2nd dose of Pfizer!😭

Do you get nightmares as well with palpitations? I have been on beta blockers a few days ago too. It helped me. However since I had to take the dose in the day, the palpitations in the night continued. 

Let me know how are you feeling these daya and if you've tried the beta blockers.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jaydev55

@larag I had head pressure/headaches, random muscle or joint pains, imbalance, digestion issues and insomnia.  Initially it started with racing heat and palpations back in the beginning of August. Those subsided by beginning of September with the help of beta blockers. I haven't taken the beta blockers since beginning of September.  

I am now left with occasional imbalance, head pressure, digestive issues and insomnia. When the head pressure and imbalance being less intense each time it comes on. 

Did you do any tests for the heart issue? Did everything come back normal?

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

@bowie for me around 6-8 weeks it slowly started getting better. 

ReplyQuote
(@gatordoc)

@nresearcher I can not speak to plasmaphoresis but can share that I personally tried a course of IVIG. It did not make a big difference in my symptoms. It was 2-3 months into my symptoms and so timing could have been a factor. The only thing that seemed to work for me was high dose steroids. I am now 10 months into this and am about 90% better. Here are my new thoughts and how I would do things all over again:

I would start high dose steroids IMMEDIATELY (60mg or more) with several week taper and consider tapering to a low dose for few weeks more. During this time I would have vestibular testing (caloric testing, rotational chair, etc) to determine if the issue is a peripheral or central vertigo. I have seen both with vaccines. Originally was diagnosed with peripheral vertigo but testing confirmed that I have central vertigo. If peripheral vertigo, I would begin vestibular rehab immediately and try to stay away from vestibular suppressants. If central vertigo, I would consider low dose Benzos (Klonipin 0.5mg QD or BID). Vestibular rehab can help in central vertigo but not critical. I would also actively try and reduce my stress as much as possible and make sure I optimize Vitamin C, D, and B12. 

Hope this helps. For those that are still struggling with this, hang in there! It WILL get better!!!

Rainyday, DrL, KitKat and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KayC
(@kayc)

Hi - Greetings - I'm so grateful and relieved to have found this forum. I live in Luxembourg, Europe and am still not fully recovered from the bout of vestibular neuritis in August. In particular, my world is still a bit wobbly, and I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks. At the age of 59, I have never suffered from anything like that before. I received my 2nd dose of the moderna vaccine at the end of May. Having read many posts on here, I am deeply suspicious that the inflammatory response from my body in triggering vestibular neuritis is linked to the vaccine. However, as it occurred some 10 weeks after the second dose, I'm wondering if the gap might be too long. In any event, I am not lining up for my booster shot! Does anyone have a similar experience with the timing related to the vaccine?

DrL, KitKat, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dizzyisnotfun)

@rainyday

I definetly will. I fear the vaccine has triggered dormant autoimmune issues and i was hoping to address both inflammation/pain and modulate my immume system. 

I have no doctors help but im working with a FB group for LDN to guide me.

Also that YouTube video on DrMoBeens channnel on the gentleman (Sean - researcher/nurse) that has experienced post vaccine injuries is also trying LDN! 

Rainyday and Rainyday reacted
ReplyQuote
 Mina
(@mina)

@medee no i did not take the beta blockers, i'm afraid of side effects. What helped me stop  heart palpitations was Benfothiamine.

Yes, the palpitations were sometimes accompagnied by nightmares and a lot of sweating.

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @mina

@medee no i did not take the beta blockers, i'm afraid of side effects. What helped me stop  heart palpitations was Benfothiamine.

Yes, the palpitations were sometimes accompagnied by nightmares and a lot of sweating.

I see. Was this prescribed by any doctor?

How long did it take for the palpitations to go away completely? I may have to start my beta blockers today. I don't know when will this disappear. 

Your experience might help.

ReplyQuote
 Mina
(@mina)

@medee no, it's an over-the- counter form of vitamin B1. 

i used it after watching Dr Eric Berg video's titled " Hidden deficiency in POTS" on YouTube. I started to see results a week after using it. I still keep taking it.

Dee, KitKat, Dee and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

For those that recovered, is normal to have very brief moments where you feel completely normal only to relapse several minutes or hours later? 

Chomer86, LaraG, Mina and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sickofthis)
Very Active Member

Like most of you, I have been experiencing an abundance of symptoms that seem to be constantly changing. I have been to the ER twice, my primary 3 times, a cardiologist once, and a neurologist once all of which have not found anything. All tests have came back normal (which is great!). However, my frustration is with my primary care provider who I saw yesterday. She wants to start looking into the GI system now to keep ruling things out. I told her I was still suspicious that it was from the vaccine and asked her for the 3rd time if this is possible and if we can consider this. She said it is very very unlikely that it is from the vaccine as my inflammatory markers were normal. The fact that she wont even consider it being form the vaccine is extremely frustrating.

Thanks to everyone who has been sharing success stories and who have been providing recommendations to those of us still suffering. Well wishes to you all.

Rainyday, Mina, Rainyday and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @kayc

Hi - Greetings - I'm so grateful and relieved to have found this forum. I live in Luxembourg, Europe and am still not fully recovered from the bout of vestibular neuritis in August. In particular, my world is still a bit wobbly, and I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks. At the age of 59, I have never suffered from anything like that before. I received my 2nd dose of the moderna vaccine at the end of May. Having read many posts on here, I am deeply suspicious that the inflammatory response from my body in triggering vestibular neuritis is linked to the vaccine. However, as it occurred some 10 weeks after the second dose, I'm wondering if the gap might be too long. In any event, I am not lining up for my booster shot! Does anyone have a similar experience with the timing related to the vaccine?

I have experienced flare ups of vision problems, brain fog, dizziness, nausea at 8 and 12 weeks after first Pfizer. I've never had these issues before and they were not present with my other initial symptoms, I strongly suspect that they are due to ongoing inflammation response to the vax. 

I have read many accounts on here of people experiencing unusual symptoms sometimes several months after their vaccines. Symptoms which they have never encountered before but seem to be very common amongst us vaccine injured on this forum. 

If it's correct that the vaccine response starts to wane after 6 around months (hence the need for a booster) then I guess it is not impossible that new symptoms could pop up during this time?

DrL, Callie, KayC and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Glen
(@glenb)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @kayc

My symptoms started 6-7 weeks after 2nd Moderna shot, so it could more than likely be the vaccine.

KayC and KayC reacted
ReplyQuote
(@katie)

@gatordoc I am on your same timeline (I’m 9 months in). I had a two-ish week stent in October where I felt pretty much back to normal, only to be followed by a fairly significant relapse that’s continued over the last month. I have had two I’ll illness over the last month (stomach bug and currently a cold) which definitely have caused an uptick in my symptoms. My biggest complaints now are dizziness and occasional headache (really the dizziness is my biggest issue). I certainly not as bad as I used to be but these relapses are really mentally challenging to get through. Have you had relapses? How long do they last? What symptoms still bother you? Thanks so much for sharing!! 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 769 / 1151