Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sahmed

Hi everyone, I am on my 10th week post 2nd dose of moderna. Currently my symptoms are:

1. off-balance/equilibrium (but not vertigo/ spinning - more like "room tilting". in the last one month, it has slightly improved I feel)

2. pressure inside head (behind the nose, around my jaw and mouth, inside the ears, this has increased over the last one month)

3. blurry vision

4. pinky finger of my left arm feels number than the rest of my body - sometimes get pins and needles

5. tinnitus

6. clicking/crackling sound inside my head when i move my head a certain way/ or swallow.

7. anxiety/panic (but has reduced compared to last month)

I came across this article. I am wondering if this is what some of us are going through?

https://www.aans.org/en/Patients/Neurosurgical-Conditions-and-Treatments/Occipital-Neuralgia

Love and prayers

Sahmed, my partner (female) had the blurry vision and headband headache (their words), another (low weight-110 lb) female had very bad vertigo, (had to leave her houseboat for a month).  Another low weight woman I know had worse, anaphalaxis and recovered after an EPI shot.  Also I know a case of SIRVA, Shoulder Injury Resulting from Vaccine Administration.  (Shoulder pain can be in either arm, I have seen that also). 

For a quick list of adverse events reported to VAERS, (you will see some of your symptoms listed in the link), I use a private site easier to navigate. 

https://www.ehealthme.com/covid-vaccine-list/

Scroll down after you choose your brand of jab, and see a boxed list of the reported reactions; isobering but informative.

Natural blood thinners, or aspirin may address some of the issues, check for contraindications for your own situation.

see an article on Natural blood thinners....

from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322384  

This post was modified 2 years ago by jacquelyn sauriol

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@callie)

@kayc kayc Hello, sorry to hear about your vestibular neuritis. I have side effects that occurred around the 10 week mark too. These were issues that I have never had before. I think it’s likely linked to the vaccine. Hoping things will improve with time. 

KitKat, KayC, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sickofthis)
Very Active Member

As my "anxiety" symptom is relapsing, I find myself questioning if these vaccine injuries/symptoms are possibly foreshadowing future long term conditions caused from the vaccine. I know a lot of us have had several Dr. visits and had several major conditions ruled out (thank goodness). But has anyone talked to a Dr. about the possibility of other severe long-term condition development (such as cancer or other conditions) from the vaccine? If so, how was this determined/ruled out?

I know some of these conditions take time to develop, but I have not really seen terms like "cancer" brought up on here. It could be my "anxiety" flare up taking my mind there right now so I apologize for bringing this up.

Rainyday, KitKat, Rainyday and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

I found this a very interesting read.

A UK doctors experience of covid and long covid. She has just about every symptom we are experiencing after the vaccines.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/through-my-eyes-long-neuro-covid

dragonlover, Rainyday, Dizzyisnotfun and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sickofthis

As my "anxiety" symptom is relapsing, I find myself questioning if these vaccine injuries/symptoms are possibly foreshadowing future long term conditions caused from the vaccine. I know a lot of us have had several Dr. visits and had several major conditions ruled out (thank goodness). But has anyone talked to a Dr. about the possibility of other severe long-term condition development (such as cancer or other conditions) from the vaccine? If so, how was this determined/ruled out?

I know some of these conditions take time to develop, but I have not really seen terms like "cancer" brought up on here. It could be my "anxiety" flare up taking my mind there right now so I apologize for bringing this up.

A very valid point. I share your concerns about cancer. I asked my doctor a couple of months ago to do some blood tests to check and rule out cancer...he just laughed at me and told me to stop worrying. I am not very happy with his attitude, I have been looking to change GPS but nowhere near me is taking on new patients at the moment.

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

@dizzyisnotfun what is LDN? I just watched that video today 

ReplyQuote
(@gatordoc)

@katie 

Have you had relapses? YES! I had a 2 week "normal" period 3 months in just to have a relapse with symptoms that seemed even worse then the 1st time. I would recommend high dose steroid taper for any major relapse as soon as possible.  

How long do they last? Well... My last relapse lasted until now I guess. I would assume it really depends why you have a relapse. Have you ever been tested (central or peripheral vertigo)? Do you take any vestibular suppressants? Do you do vestibular rehab?

What symptoms still bother you? Not much anymore. I have some dizziness/light headedness when I lie down or if I have to do something overhead (for a few seconds only). Minimal light headedness and just feeling uneasy here and there. Otherwise, I feel ok thankfully.

I hope you feel better soon. Highly recommend seeing an otoneurologist if there is one near you. 

DrL, KitKat, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jessie)

Hi Lee, thank you for your reply, good to hear from. Someone else in nz. 

I'm up and down still. 

It's a bit disheartening i have to say

My issues with numbness in and around my mouth, which makes eating uncomfortable, causing weight loss, which i can ill  afford.

The numbness in my right thumb, still there, but possibly some days better than others. 

Saw an osteopath this week and had some treatment, 2more appointments booked. It's a bit like being on a Merry go round, that doesn't stop, just slows down at times then speeds up. My Dr suggested a chest X-ray after, my MRI came up clear. Feels like stabbing in the dark at times

Stress i do believe is a big factor in all this. 

A bit of a vicious circle i guess, wanting it to get better, and dwelling on it won't help. 

I hope you are keeping well lee.

Thank you for asking

💚

Lee H and Lee H reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dizzyisnotfun)

@jkro

Hey mate

LDN is short for low dose naltrexone.  Its normally used in high amounts for drug addicts for withdrawal aid.  But its been discovered that it can aid people with chronic inflammation and auto immune issues. Essentially it is an immune system modulator.

There are fb pages on it and also charities that suppprt te use of this drug.  Its used off license for immune issues

https://ldnresearchtrust.org/

I am thinking of trying it, but scared.

Rainyday, Jessie, Rainyday and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dizzyisnotfun)

@rainyday

Oh for sure. I will not leave you guys hanging

Meantime check FB pages on LDN and also this charity that supports ldn

https://ldnresearchtrust.org/

ReplyQuote
(@pearl444)

MY EXPERIENCE WITH RE-VACCINATION

Hi All! I thought I would share my experience with re-vaccination. I received my second Pfizer vaccine over 24 hours ago, and so far so good! 

Like many of you (and maybe worse than many of you), I had a very bad neurological reaction after my first Pfizer vaccine, approximately 7 months ago.  I have posted about it before, but I had extreme dizziness, palpations, twitching, numbness, pins and needles, shooting pains, joint pains, the diffuse buzzing, trembling, ear pain, eye pain, headaches etc for months and months. It was devastating and hard to live life. Around the 5 month mark I started to really improve. I am now 90 percent better.

I have seen several doctors and after endless testing and images, they all agree it was from the vaccine. Despite this, they have all encouraged me to get the vaccine again. They have all told me I am one of their many patients with these symptoms, and that every one they have seen that gets revaccinated is either fine or has only a mild flare up of symptoms.

With the holidays approaching and a new variant on the scene I decided to finally do it. I took Advil before, and used my other arm this time (I swear my left arm is still tender from the first). I am prepared to go through hell again, but hope I don’t have to. It’s been just over a day, and I am tired and my arm is sore, but other than the possibility of mild tingling (which has been off and on anyways for months) I feel fine! I am taking it easy and will update again, but have my fingers crossed I’ve paid my dues and it will be better this time. I’m looking forward to being able to take my kids to the zoo and doing other things that I wasn’t able to do because of vaccine restrictions.

I wish you all well! 

Eric, Gloria M and Gloria M reacted
ReplyQuote
(@eileenwh)

@rainyday I've just ordered some. It wont arrive for a few weeks but I am going to use it when I get my second shot.

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @gloriam

@desxox 

So sorry. Eight months in and wish I could say I’m better, but some days are worse than ever. This neurological stuff takes such a toll on our relationships and I’ve been under the care of a neurologist for several months who isn’t taking new patients from having so many new ones due to the Vax side effects. Today I realized I’m alone and have to deal with the hand I’ve been dealt. Meaning I may not get better or regain my former self but must persevere for my family’s sake as they are scared for me too and it’s just too damn sad, but the alternative if I do nothing is too sadder. It has already taken too much of toll on me and I’m not winning. 🥺🥺🥺

You are NOT alone...I too have new symptoms ALL the time...I am almost 7 months and have had the hardest week so far...I hope and pray that we all beat this!!

Gloria M and Gloria M reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Just told a bunch of school kids to refuse the vax... all adults of course wish they could shut me down...but they didnt...people know this is dubious for their kids....little do they know how dubious

ReplyQuote
(@sajlent)

Irregular heartbeat and palpitations can be from malnutrition.. missing some minerals, vitamins, etc.. but also can be from suplements you take.. those who take anti inflammatory suplements in first place and have heart issues can try stop with it.

Do not underrate power of plants..

One more thing you can do.. stop trying to save yourself for couple of days. Ask yourself.. will you feel that bad if you do nothing.?!

Eric reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 770 / 1151