Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rosi12

Not sure how you post on this forum.  I just joined.  I received my second Pfizer shot Feb. 5 but didn't start getting dizzy til two weeks after the shot.  Started out being dizzy when I roll from side to side in bed.  Now I have a light case when I bend over and try to straighten up.  It's still bad in bed and when I first get up.  Never had this before and then I saw this forum looking for help so I thought I would follow the discussions.  I don't see any answers yet of when this will go away.  It's been almost a month now after my second shot and I'm still dizzy.  Not sure if I should go see a doctor about this.

ReplyQuote
(@elena1690)

My Dokument From my hospital 

Pfizer BiONTECH COMiRNaTY Side Effects Card
The document has been sent to the Ministry of Health in Poland (Warsaw), as well as to the quality control department of medicinal products in Poland.
The document was also sent to the branch of the Pfizer BiONTECH COMiRNaTY representative office in Warsaw.
The document indicates: the date and time of taking 1 dose of the mRNA vaccine (Pfizer) against Сovid-19.
Production batch number (bottle N)
Symptoms after vaccination:
- temperature;
- tremor of the arms and legs;
- fainting
- pain at the injection site for more than 1 month;
- inflammation foci in the white matter of the brain;
- increasing lymph nodes;
- nausea;
- dizziness;
- eyesight problems;
– vomiting;
- diarrhea;
- fast heartbeat;
- coordinatory disorder;
- headache;
- muscle pain;
- suffocation feeling;
- chest pain;
- weakness;
- muscle cramps;
- concentration and memory problems.

Chomer86, KitKat, jacquelyn sauriol and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

sorry for an empty reply....see https://www.ehealthme.com/covid-vaccine-list/ and scroll down after you enter the vax you took....hard list, in a box....many side effects from these more accurately named genetic modifiers....reject them if you can

https://www.ehealthme.com/covid-vaccine-list/

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jacquelynsauriol
Posted by: @rosi12

Not sure how you post on this forum.  I just joined.  I received my second Pfizer shot Feb. 5 but didn't start getting dizzy til two weeks after the shot.  Started out being dizzy when I roll from side to side in bed.  Now I have a light case when I bend over and try to straighten up.  It's still bad in bed and when I first get up.  Never had this before and then I saw this forum looking for help so I thought I would follow the discussions.  I don't see any answers yet of when this will go away.  It's been almost a month now after my second shot and I'm still dizzy.  Not sure if I should go see a doctor about this.

i am not sure how I post on this forum either, except to say I try to interject what i see happening....trial site news is helpful at this time.....and my family is injected, but i am not...when they come to my door, what do i do? refuse?

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

https://www.ehealthme.com/covid-vaccine-list/

choose your brand, scroll down alot to see the registered effects, breathe deep, its bad.

Dont forget to multiply, as only 1-10 per cent of adverse reactions are reported,

due to USA hospitals being negligent.

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@elena1690 you are in my thoughts

this is not fair

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@myadan Strict diet- only proteins, greens, no sugars, no gluten , no alcohol, no dairy… lots of fluids. 
lots of ginger, garlic, lemon( I actually made a paste out of it and took a spoon 3 times daily ) 

Did you cut out caffeine as well?

ReplyQuote
 Sara
(@sara90)

@pearl444 Hi, glad you are feeling much better after both shots! Has your vision improved? Do you still have eye floaters? If so, how long did it take for it to get better? 

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @myadan

@ttoth0210 so I only took 3 out of 16 pills because at that time I was given wayyy too many medications and I was scared to continue. If you tell me your symptoms I will direct you tp the right place. What are you suffering from ? I would say that for me , the prednisone was a life saver and also my diet. It takes time and everyone is different. 

How many mgs of prednisone were you on and for how long?...thanks

ReplyQuote
(@laurieb)

Hey, im super upset. I got my first vax dose 0ctober 11th, 2021. I was already on my period and it prolonged my to last over a month. The bleeding would get heavy and then lighten up but wouldnt stop. Then the last week of bleeding seemed to be my actual period and then i finally stopped bleeding. I waited  about 2 weeks after my real period finished to get the second dose.

Well I got my second vax yesterday and it seems to be bringing on my period again. Im super frustrated and honestly scared of what this could mean fertility-wise. 

I also have gone to my gyn and he immediately said it was the vax and they aren't sure whats causing it. The only thing he could offer was birth control. Im sick of people and government officials saying to check with your doctor. They literally know nothing. How do you expect them to know when the vaccine is less than a year old. 

Sorry for the lengthy post. Just really frustrated

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @wolf1476

Has anyone that has received any of the new Covid Vaccines, did you experience any increased dizziness or other symptoms?

I think you may need a new lead in, the vax is killing folks left and right, time will prove this correct, and you are silent.

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

@jacquelynsauriol have you taken any of the vaccines? 

ReplyQuote
 Tarx
(@tarx)
Very Active Member

@jacquelynsauriol please don’t write things like that on a group full of people struggling with awful side affects. Very inconsiderate.

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@tarx my whole family is vaxxed and suffering, thanks for dissing me.

ReplyQuote
 Tarx
(@tarx)
Very Active Member

@jacquelynsauriol and writing on a forum full of people scared and anxious of what the future holds is very unfair. We are on here looking for advice and recovery stories. 

ReplyQuote
Page 771 / 1151