Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

I am taking liquid liposomal glutathione and am doing much better.  I can now sleep while laying down (as opposed to sitting up).

KitKat, Rainyday, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sumitc2608

I have posted earlier as well about side effect of vaccination which I have been facing for the past 4 months. I faced multiple issues and currently facing Numbness in Hand / Leg and Headache. I had my brain CT scan and nerve test and both came normal and now doctor is suggesting for Infusion treatment where I need to go 3 day continuously at clinic.  

So far I did the following tests and all reports came normal. 

1. Blood test - 3 times

2. ECG - for chest pain - 2 times 

3. Urine test 

4. Nerve Test 

5. Brain CT Scan 

I believe all issues, which I am getting, are related to Vaccine only so not sure should I go for Infusion treatment or wait for it to heal by its own.

If any other member faced the headache issues and now recovered can please confirm , how long it took to recover as it will help me to take the decision.

I had my 2nd jab on 6th Aug 2021. 

ooooooooooooo Infusion sounds great.  Let us know!

ReplyQuote
 Tarx
(@tarx)
Very Active Member

Hey does anyone know if fluoxetine is the same as Fluvoxamine? My doctor has said they don’t prescribe fluvoxamine here in uk but has given my fluoxetine! Hoping it’s the same 🤞🏼

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dizzyisnotfun)

@lmkk

Hey kitkat

Im in UK too, if you ever want to chat my email address is [email protected]

We have similar symptoms. I had moderna twice. 2nd jab 8 August 

ReplyQuote
(@andyl89)

@creativecat Hi! I’m 20 weeks post second Pfizer (Received it mid JULY 21). I had all the tingling, burning, twitches and muscle spasms etc to start. These all disappeared over a matter of about 4-5weeks. I then started getting tension/pressure headaches around the last week in September which got progressively worse. I was prescribed amitriptyline, which to be honest I’m no sure it working as the headaches still come and go. The nausea has only started over the past week, but seems to a type of stomach irritation.

How have you been getting on recently?

ReplyQuote
(@euroka)

@medee Hi Dee, I saw your private message but I haven't had enough posts to reply you privately. All my test results came back normal. MRI shows that I had myocarditis prior to the V but it was healed. What has helped me so far:

1. Meditation. I meditated intensively for the first 3 months. I followed Dr Joe Dispensa's meditation. Thousand of people healed themselves from cancers, autonomous diseases, and all kind of illness by doing his meditation. You can search him on Youtube and go to testimonial section. There are few cases who suffered heart palpitation and healed themselves by doing his meditation. I recommend you read his book " Becoming supernatural" which explains the principle behind all the meditation scientifically.

Meditation seems to bring down my heart rate but it was still pounding and out of rhythm. Beta blocker helps to regulate the heart rhythm but it lowered the rate down below 50 beats per minute so I stopped using it.

2. Diet. I tried low histamine diet for 3 months which helps. Now I listen to my body and eat what my body needs. A cardiologist said heal your gut, heal your heart.

3. Vitamin. NAC helps tremendously with anxiety and stabilizing the heart rate.  I randomly take vitamin D, C, Zinc and probiotics.

4. Focus on things you like instead of thinking about your illness. In other words, distracting yourself as much as you can from thinking about your illness. In my case, I join a drawing course and draw everyday. Drawing to me is like meditation. It stops my monkey mind. Amazingly, since I start drawing, my heart is back to normal.

I hope that helps you.

Eric, Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sickofthis
Posted by: @lmkk
Posted by: @sickofthis

Does anyone have any thoughts on why anxiety/panic attacks are a common symptom most of us are dealing with? I understand that our way of thinking of our symptoms can significantly exacerbate anxiety, but a lot of people have had increased anxiety out of no where. My remaining symptom (as of today) is this anxiety feeling that I cant seem to shake no matter how I distract myself.  

I think I read that it has something to do with the autonomic nervous system that is causing the anxiety, sleeplessness, panic disorders, etc 

Autonomic nervous system is the actions that our bodies carry out automatically without us having to remember to do it such as breathing, blinking, digestion etc. 

We have sensory and motor nervous systems in our bodies. Have a Google as I have not gone into detail as I have only read about it in passing when researching my own peripheral neuropathy symptoms.

I've done so much reading and research recently I feel like I could write a PhD on vaccine side effects.

Your last comment made me laugh because I do have a PhD (in a medical field) and yet I still feel so oblivious as to what is going on with my own body right now. I definitely understand what you mentioned, but what I don't get is how (anatomically) this vaccine can interrupt our ANS. Any reading/researching suggest that it will get better over time?

I'm positive I have read that symptoms of ANS disruption do heal in time. I have been bookmarking pages of information that I have felt may be useful so I will have a check and post the link. If I remember correctly I found the information on a website about Guillian Barre Syndrome. Much earlier on in this thread (yes I have read all 700+ pages and yes I am probably way to obsessed with trying to get answers) there was a UK pharmacist who was one of the first to have the vaccine in late December. He suffered from lots of what we have plus he wrote about how his autonomic system was affected in such a way that he unfortunately had no control over his bowel movements. It took him nearly 9 months to fully recover. This seems to backup what I read online. I will get back to you on it. 👍

Gloria M, sickofthis, Gloria M and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@lmkk My partner, same headband headache, wavy vision, sent her to the eye doctor, nothing...but a $1200 bill and new glasses...they had these issues for about 3 months post shot, they are not mentioning it anymore. 

ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@lmkk 

Thank you for both of our replies. Very much appreciated. 
GloriA 🤗

ReplyQuote
(@alexmac83)

In short had AZ jab April wiped me out for 2 days including really bad foot & leg pain, 2nd jab late May then since mid June started having weird sensation in legs, like goosebumps, move forward to mid July & since then had loads of muscle twitching mainly in calf muscles & occasional pain / soreness......keep straining tendons easily aswell in top of feet.......past few weeks calf tightness increasing a bit.

Can still cycle / hike a bit so thankfully no weakness but still extremely worried, seen a few docs who just keep saying unsure as bloods and MRI on head which was fine , but keep fearing MND/ALS. Bloods show ferretin had halved in 2 years due to maybe Omeprazole use for 15 months but off them since August so cannot be that & red blood count just below recommended limit.

Thankfully seeing a neurologist coming Saturday so see what he says , but all in all I can't rule out the jab as this all started after 2nd dose but if I mention that ppl look at you weirdly! 

Just very down with it all at the moment & struggling mentally as not getting far & symptoms getting worse regarding muscle twitching & pain mainly in calves.

Sorry for a long rant!

ReplyQuote
(@eileenwh)

@spencer I had all the same issues as you., especially the weird hand feelings. They have gone now (4months) Hopefully yours go soon. 

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@eileenwh)

Posted by: @jennscout1

@eileenwh yes fully aware that was a possibility and I was ok with it as I did not want to be sick again for 5-6 months. But as a new update. My bf got Covid last week. I know crazy. Anyways. I’m good! I did not catch it. Both my Covid tests came back negative. I did one last week and one this week. I did have symptoms. Very minor. Sore throat, runny nose, headache and slight body aches. Like a cold and if lasted 4 days then went away. I was very happy to have a normal sickness again and not the craziness we have all experienced for months. I felt like my body acted normal and did what it’s suppose to do. 

Hi Jenn Sorry to be a pain with all my questions but just wondering when you started your pre meds. A day before the vaccine? Thanks

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @andyl89

@creativecat Hi! I’m 20 weeks post second Pfizer (Received it mid JULY 21). I had all the tingling, burning, twitches and muscle spasms etc to start. These all disappeared over a matter of about 4-5weeks. I then started getting tension/pressure headaches around the last week in September which got progressively worse. I was prescribed amitriptyline, which to be honest I’m no sure it working as the headaches still come and go. The nausea has only started over the past week, but seems to a type of stomach irritation.

How have you been getting on recently?

Hey @andyl89 

I remember you posting a while back about experiencing a headache for many weeks. How is your headache lately? I ask because I've had a pretty much non stop low grade headache for about 6 weeks now.

Mainly in the right front temple and back of head but also a general band around the head type feeling. It's not bad enough to need over the counter pain relief but I am aware of it constantly. It started the sam time as my eye problems began. Felt like eye strain with occasional flashes of light which went on to turn into wobbling eye vision on and off throughout the day. I'm waiting to see a neurologist.

I am  also experiencing very mild nausea on and off since this headache and eye problem flared up. My pins and needles which were originally my worst symptom are actually the mildest of everything now. I've read some people who have had long covid can have headaches for months. If your headaches have gotten better how long did yours go on for before they improved?

I've suffered with migraines all my life but never had a mild headache go on and on. 

ReplyQuote
(@pearl444)

@sarahrua 

I am now 4 days since my second Pfizer shot and so far so good. I am definitely tired and have a dull headache, but these are the normal side effects that most everyone feels. I have been taking Advil. I am definitely anxious if I feel anything thinking my old symptoms will return but so far so good. I had a little tingling in my right foot, and a mild dizzy spell, but I cant say thats from this shot since I will sometimes still experience those things from my first. No worsening so far, and will update you next week again! 🙂 

PfizerVictim, KitKat, PfizerVictim and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @euroka

@medee Hi Dee, I saw your private message but I haven't had enough posts to reply you privately. All my test results came back normal. MRI shows that I had myocarditis prior to the V but it was healed. What has helped me so far:

1. Meditation. I meditated intensively for the first 3 months. I followed Dr Joe Dispensa's meditation. Thousand of people healed themselves from cancers, autonomous diseases, and all kind of illness by doing his meditation. You can search him on Youtube and go to testimonial section. There are few cases who suffered heart palpitation and healed themselves by doing his meditation. I recommend you read his book " Becoming supernatural" which explains the principle behind all the meditation scientifically.

Meditation seems to bring down my heart rate but it was still pounding and out of rhythm. Beta blocker helps to regulate the heart rhythm but it lowered the rate down below 50 beats per minute so I stopped using it.

2. Diet. I tried low histamine diet for 3 months which helps. Now I listen to my body and eat what my body needs. A cardiologist said heal your gut, heal your heart.

3. Vitamin. NAC helps tremendously with anxiety and stabilizing the heart rate.  I randomly take vitamin D, C, Zinc and probiotics.

4. Focus on things you like instead of thinking about your illness. In other words, distracting yourself as much as you can from thinking about your illness. In my case, I join a drawing course and draw everyday. Drawing to me is like meditation. It stops my monkey mind. Amazingly, since I start drawing, my heart is back to normal.

I hope that helps you.

Thanks a lot! I will certainly try this out. Saving your post for future reference.

I hope I too reach the shore soon. Take care.😊🤍

ReplyQuote
Page 778 / 1151