Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @carym23

@jkro I get how you feel. I’ve thought several times I was done with this only to relapse again. I had a two week flare up right before thanksgiving and it was discouraging. I had never felt that bad for that long. I cut out all white rice and bread, crackers, cereal, cookies and fried food and felt better every day that passed. Having answers would make all of this so much tolerable. My best guess is we have endothelial damage caused by the spike protein. Our symptoms are based on where the damage occurred. Healing takes a while therefore anything we do that increases inflammation (food, stress, activities) makes it worse and anti-inflammatory foods and rest make it better. Together, we will get through this. Keep sharing info. It’s all helpful. 

I also wondered about endothelial damage. Interesting perspective. I will try and alter my diet next. 

Rainyday, jacquelyn sauriol, Rainyday and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@heybro 

One thing I love about this forum, is that we don’t have to go it alone and we have two (or more heads) sifting through the information that is absolutely better than one. Especially about new vaccines like Novavax being used half way around the world in Indonesia. Keep it going guys and gals and we will beat this beast!!!
Thanks to y’all. ❤️

Marta, Rainyday, Cary L and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jkro
Posted by: @carym23

@jkro I get how you feel. I’ve thought several times I was done with this only to relapse again. I had a two week flare up right before thanksgiving and it was discouraging. I had never felt that bad for that long. I cut out all white rice and bread, crackers, cereal, cookies and fried food and felt better every day that passed. Having answers would make all of this so much tolerable. My best guess is we have endothelial damage caused by the spike protein. Our symptoms are based on where the damage occurred. Healing takes a while therefore anything we do that increases inflammation (food, stress, activities) makes it worse and anti-inflammatory foods and rest make it better. Together, we will get through this. Keep sharing info. It’s all helpful. 

I also wondered about endothelial damage. Interesting perspective. I will try and alter my diet next. 

From http://www.susunweed.com/Article_Stomach_Ache.htm        

2B. ULCERS?

The herbs that increase HCL (hydrochloric acid, needed) in the stomach, such as dandelion, also decrease ulcers, which are the result of a bacterial infection. When stomach acid is increased, that bacteria has a harder time of it and is less likely to cause ulcers.

Amusing isn't it that medical science says "OK, there must be a mind/body connection, because gastrointestinal ulcers are caused by stress"; only to find out what my herbal teachers taught me long ago: bacteria cause ulcers.

Here's one way to kill that bacteria (besides taking drugs): Get a food grater with a very fine grating side. Grate a large potato as finely as possible. Into another bowl, grate ¼ to ½ of a cabbage. Let them sit for 10-15 minutes, until liquid starts to collect in the bottom of the bowls. Use your hand, or something hard, to press and squeeze the potato until it is dry. Throw away the pulp and keep the liquid. Repeat with the cabbage. Don't use a juicer. There are plant starches that you don't get when you use a juicer. A food processor is ok.

Put the liquids in separate jars in the refrigerator, taking 1-3 tablespoonfuls 2-3 times a day. The more severe the symptoms, the larger and more frequent the dose would be. I expect symptomatic relief within 36-48 hours. But this remedy is safe to take for weeks at a time if needed.

If you can't make the potato liquid, you can buy potato starch and mix it with water. Instead of the cabbage liquid, you could buy coleslaw. It isn't the same as grating the potato and the cabbage, but it is better than nothing. And even if it doesn't work as fast, if that is what is available to you, use it.

ReplyQuote
(@floryeo)
Very Active Member

@jkro if u start a whatsapps chat group , please include me. Am from Singapore, my number is : 96872461, if u need country code is 65

My name Florence

ReplyQuote
(@floryeo)
Very Active Member

@jkro if u start a whatsapps chat group , please include me. Am from Singapore, my number is : 96872461, if u need country code is 65

My name Florence

ReplyQuote
(@chrisgiovi)

Posted by: @aubrey1986

@medee Yes, for the most part symptoms have dissipated but defintely not 100%.  It took 2-3 months for the major issues to go away. After that, lingering issues for 4 more months. Now I have occasional slight vertigo at times and drinking alcohol and reading for too long is out of the question because it causes many of the symptoms to reappear. (The intense electrical feeling is brain in particular lasted about 2 months.) Thankfully I was able to obtain a medical exemption so do not have to get a 2nd shot at this time.

@aubrey1986 

I'm sorry to hear you've had such an adverse reaction to the vaccination. It's been one month since my second vaccine (pfizer), and the neurological side effects are still quite difficult to deal with. I was wondering how you managed to get an exemption from the 2nd dose though. Most countries in Europe are very keen to give everyone a booster shot, but there is no way I can go through the same thing again, so I was wondering if you have any advice on requesting a medical exemption. Any information would help! Thank you so much, and hope you feel better soon!

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @icgaff

Thanks everyone for sharing so far. It has helped a lot with my anxiety.

I'm 38, M, no previous medical history of any kind of chronic illness at all or unexplained headaches or dizziness, generally healthy. I received first dose of Pfizer end of May and second dose mid July. The problems started 2-3 weeks later - dizziness of a kind I've not experienced before, pressure headaches, headaches with a sharp tingling type sensation across the top of my head, pain in the forehead area, sides of my head, back of my head, sharp pains, dull pains. Every day a different location, coupled with especially evil vertigo. At times while sitting at my desk I felt like my head was going to uncontrollably smash forward into the desk. I had problems with memory, concentration and thinking clearly. I've suffered from tinnitus for a while, but it was amplified significantly. Work was very tough. What appeared to help was lying down and wearing an eye mask for an hour. Sleep at night was a reset. I couldn't find any pattern to when the problems would start, when they were worse, or any kind of a pattern as to where the pain would be.

I went to the ER and I had extremely high blood pressure (no history of this) and they ordered a CT scan. I spent two months thinking I had a brain tumor - I only took minor comfort from the fact I wasn't vomiting and I was generally sleeping fine - no thunderclap headaches and such. Doctor just told me the usual life style stuff to try and get better, but for the most part I'm fit and do not live a sedentary life style, eat well etc. I got a full eye exam to make sure that wasn't to blame (all clear).

CT scan came back fine. I've only started to feel almost normal the past 3 days or so, nearly 4 months after the second dose. My diastolic blood pressure was very high a few months ago, but erratic when I was monitoring almost daily since. It was also a very sudden return to normal BP along with my overall feeling better - It was a big drop out of nowhere. I am hoping it is plain sailing from here, but I fear a relapse. I thought I was getting better before.

Even before things were getting better I was questioning whether it was worth bothering with the medical system given the dead ends others have experienced if I should just wait it out. The doctor I spoke to wasn't really interested.

Anyway, I am not sure at all about any booster shot now - I'll have to balance the risks on a decision on that, or perhaps I will be forced (but I'll leave it until I absolutely have to). I can't imagine getting a booster every 6-8 months and living through this hell half of the time in-between. I trusted in the public health measures through the pandemic, got the vax as soon as I could and I do not consider myself anti-vax at all - but I would like to see some kind of explanation or least validation that long term side effects are a thing and what can be done to counter the side effects other than sitting around for months on end hoping it will go away. 

Anyway, hope this helps someone and that better days are around the corner.

I have had the same feeling in my head along wiith extremely sharp pins and needles these days.

How are you feeling now? Has there been a relapse?

ReplyQuote
(@andyl89)

@simplicity2378 Mine are pretty bad at the moment. Still on amitriptyline, bit unsure if it’s making any real difference. Dr had suggest a short and sharp dose of diazepam over a weekend to see if that helps relax any tension. I initially declined, but will try anything at this rate.

I have bad days and then not so bad days. 

I hoping they fade off with time just like the other symptoms did.

ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

@barb56 Thank you for taking the time to come back and let us know you are feeling better! It means a lot. I'm happy that you're recovered and it gives the rest of us hope! 

ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

Has anyone tried Flonase, Nasacort, or Nasalcrom for head pressure and brain fog?

I've seen all three suggested throughout this forum. 

I tried Flonase on Saturday when I felt head pressure and brain fog coming on, and within 15 minutes, they were both gone. I was thrilled!

However, when I tried Flonase again on Sunday, I became extremely weak and fatigued 15 minutes afterwards. I didn't have the head pressure or brain fog, thankfully, but I felt severely physically sick - like one does with a nasty flu. 

Now I'm wondering if it was just a coincidence or if the Flonase could have caused this. I'm disappointed because, for whatever reason, it stops the head pressure and brain fog from occuring - which is by far the worst symptom I have. Maybe I should try Nasacort or Nasalcrom instead? Or perhaps these would cause the same reaction? Now that I'm thinking about, the one time I took Xyzal, I felt the same the next day. Maybe my body can't tolerate allergy medicine? 

I felt so poorly yesterday that I started crying in front of my four-year old. The stress, fear, and sickness of the last eight weeks came pouring out. I felt guilty, but I couldn't stop it; this is becoming unbearable. I'm not sure how I'm going to work today. It's going to be one of those "take it a minute at a time" days. 

LadyT and LadyT reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @plandistry

@rutha This could be two things in my professional opinion.

1) Your eye is highly microvascular. It is possible circulation through your eye vascular structure is damaged or impeded by the spike proteins. In this case, I'd advise looking into substances that increase endothelial function and increase circulating EPCs. Pure Encapsulations Lutein/Zeaxanthin is a good supplement to start off with. In addition you can combine L-Arginine with B Vitamins, or buy a combo of them as well. Finally, a baby aspirin is also a good and cheap thing to type..  Finally, I'd strongly encourage Taxifolin (Dihydroquercetin) for anyone that has received the vaccine to help restore endothelial function and reduce further damage. Hypochlorous Acid from Amazon sprayed directly into the eye in mist form can dramatically reduce inflammation and mast cell degranulation - please try it. 

Second potential.

2) IF the issue isn't microvascular, it could be the spike protein/virus hiding within your eye and eye area as they are privledged immunity areas where your immune system is rather restricted. If this is the case,  you can try spraying hypochlorous acid from Amazon into your eye, it's OTC and relatively low cost. In addition, you can try a Don Croft Zapper or Bob Beck Blood Electrifier. The Don Croft Zapper would need to be placed on the surface of your skin near the eye and it will put a small harmless (to you, but harmful to invading pathogen) into your eye and knock it out. Bob Beck Electrifier purifiers your blood, effectively eliminating pathogens in your entire circulatory system. Real ones are sold on Etsy and low cost. (but due to FDA, probably from overseas seller)

In all cases, I would start 1,000mg of LivOn Liposomal C as soon as possible. Regular C is poorly absorbed and of limited value in comparison. This will help against pathogens, and also - more importantly - improve overall endothelial function. The difference can be rapid and dramatic with this! In fact I strongly recommend a minimum of 1,000mg of LivOn Liposomal C per day, but no more than 3,000mg a day (spread evenly through the day).

Anyone that can travel to Michigan should possibly consider reaching out to Dr. Brownstein. He has treated hundreds upon hundreds of COVID patients, and was silenced by the FDA, ordered to cease all discussions about his treatments and methods. However Dr. Brownstein is now treating vaccine injury victims from what I have heard from others in the industry.

(Disclaimer: NOT medical advice. Only your physician can give you medical advice)

I’m curious if you are in medicine? I know what you say is not medical advice I’m just curious since you said that if you are in the medical field? 

ReplyQuote
(@hopetofeelbetter)
Very Active Member

@rainyday i find the flonase helps a little as well. I thought about switching brands as well so thats a very valid question. I only spray it when the head pressure interfere with my day. I first tried the generic brand and i must say its a little different. If you can look at the dosage at the drugstore they have a 37.5 and a 50 if you had the 50 try the 37.5 and see if that helps. This is not medical advice just an observation. My head pressure also seems to have a strong connection to my gi issues. 

Rainyday and Rainyday reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @plandistry

@rutha This could be two things in my professional opinion.

1) Your eye is highly microvascular. It is possible circulation through your eye vascular structure is damaged or impeded by the spike proteins. In this case, I'd advise looking into substances that increase endothelial function and increase circulating EPCs. Pure Encapsulations Lutein/Zeaxanthin is a good supplement to start off with. In addition you can combine L-Arginine with B Vitamins, or buy a combo of them as well. Finally, a baby aspirin is also a good and cheap thing to type..  Finally, I'd strongly encourage Taxifolin (Dihydroquercetin) for anyone that has received the vaccine to help restore endothelial function and reduce further damage. Hypochlorous Acid from Amazon sprayed directly into the eye in mist form can dramatically reduce inflammation and mast cell degranulation - please try it. 

Second potential.

2) IF the issue isn't microvascular, it could be the spike protein/virus hiding within your eye and eye area as they are privledged immunity areas where your immune system is rather restricted. If this is the case,  you can try spraying hypochlorous acid from Amazon into your eye, it's OTC and relatively low cost. In addition, you can try a Don Croft Zapper or Bob Beck Blood Electrifier. The Don Croft Zapper would need to be placed on the surface of your skin near the eye and it will put a small harmless (to you, but harmful to invading pathogen) into your eye and knock it out. Bob Beck Electrifier purifiers your blood, effectively eliminating pathogens in your entire circulatory system. Real ones are sold on Etsy and low cost. (but due to FDA, probably from overseas seller)

In all cases, I would start 1,000mg of LivOn Liposomal C as soon as possible. Regular C is poorly absorbed and of limited value in comparison. This will help against pathogens, and also - more importantly - improve overall endothelial function. The difference can be rapid and dramatic with this! In fact I strongly recommend a minimum of 1,000mg of LivOn Liposomal C per day, but no more than 3,000mg a day (spread evenly through the day).

Anyone that can travel to Michigan should possibly consider reaching out to Dr. Brownstein. He has treated hundreds upon hundreds of COVID patients, and was silenced by the FDA, ordered to cease all discussions about his treatments and methods. However Dr. Brownstein is now treating vaccine injury victims from what I have heard from others in the industry.

(Disclaimer: NOT medical advice. Only your physician can give you medical advice)

Also, which dr brownstein is it? There are more than one? 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@icgaff)

@medee Yes unfortunately I did have a relapse. I was fine for about 10 days, then I had a relapse but with milder head sensations and dizziness than at the beginning of this ordeal. Last week was actually pretty good again, almost normal. So the road to what I hope is recovery is still bumpy. I'm going to see an NP next week so we'll see where that goes. I am trying not to be too skeptical about getting any answers out of that

Rainyday, DrL, Rainyday and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nodiagnosis)

@rainyday I would recommend an MRI brain rather than a CT scan. Much more sensitive 

Rainyday and Rainyday reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 789 / 1151