Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@twistedgift)
Very Active Member

Can anyone confirm whether non MRNA boosters are likely to give these same side effects or do they come with a whole different set of nasties? It doesn’t look likely that my GP will sign off on an exemption given that she was reluctant to believe any of what I am experiencing are side effects of Pfizer.

KitKat, jacquelyn sauriol, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

https://www.hormonesmatter.com/covid-notes-reconsidering-death-oxygen-atp/  

anyone taken thiamine as a supplement and gotten better? I know it is a B vitamin just curious 

ReplyQuote
(@elena1690)

@sarahrua Yes, but it came back

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rainyday

@jkro I'm not sure if it's the antibodies or the fact that we're still producing spike proteins; it could be either. As long as the spike protein/antibodies are in our system, I'm assuming our body will continue to overreact - resulting in inflammation. 

Let me know if intermittent fasting helps. I've noticed that food occasionally causes my symptoms to flare, even when I'm being careful and eating non-inflammatory foods. I've completely cut out dairy and most sugar and have been wondering if intermittent fasting would help, too.

I'm saddened but not surprised that your immunologist refused plasmapheresis. Most providers haven't (at least publicly) been able to link the vaccine to these awful side effects; I'm assuming it'll take years for this to happen. The entire thing is frustrating and sad. 

I agree that we need to share our stories with public officials. It's too bad there wasn't a petition on something like Change . org where everyone affected could sign their name asking to be acknowledged and treated for the damage done by the vaccine. 

Food definitely makes my symptoms flare. I've been very careful to eat as clean and fresh as possible since this whole thing began but last Tue due to a hectic day I fell off the wagon and very unusually for me had a takeaway kebab and chips. 

The food was nice but omg 8 hours later I was experiencing internal heat that I can only describe as being microwaved by radiation or something. We had snow last tues and I was literally stood at 3am with the kitchen door wide open with snow blowing in and I wasn't even able to feel the cold on my skin. Whatever was happening was effecting my nerves so I couldn't feel the cold at all. 

Normally, any other time in my life an incident like this would terrify me and I would probably be calling the NHS helpline if not taking a trip to A and E. Given all the weird unexplained $hi! that I have experienced since my Pfizer vaccine I was just like "oh another thing to add to the list of side effects" I popped two ibuprofen and went to bed.

I woke up feeling spaced out and groggy but thankfully the radiation burning was gone. I think it was the oil or fat the food was fried in that caused it.

Rainyday, DrL, Sara and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elena1690)

@lmkk can you Give me her kontakt?

ReplyQuote
(@elena1690)

@jkro do you know about this doctor? How contact with him?

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @elena1690

@jkro do you know about this doctor? How contact with him?

Google Dr. Ghalili. His “claim to fame” is treating people with fluroquinoline toxicity. I have no idea if he is legit or not. I’m just doing a deep dive into a lot of theories today. He does treat vaccine injuries but it is out of pocket for the treatment and I have no idea what he gives or if it is safe like I said. Do your own research for sure. But then it made me look into “floxed” people because they seem to have like symptoms to mine and I also had a bad reaction to levoquin long ago so I was wondering if there was a correlation. Or at least why they think people get “floxed”. Those people too often have normal tests but have neurological symptoms, tinnitus, burning skin, nightmares, anxiety, panic etc. I’m also looking into thiamine. Nothing I say is medical advice always talk with your doctor prior to starting a regimen 

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2020.598128/full#F2

so this talks about thiamine treating covid 19 neurological issues but it may work for us too. Ask your docs….

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @gingerjones

@heybro 

Bone broth...Exceptionally good for the gut...

Forgive me but how does one purchase this.

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jkro

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2020.598128/full#F2

so this talks about thiamine treating covid 19 neurological issues but it may work for us too. Ask your docs….

The boys at Ray Peat also talk up B1 as well.

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @twistedgift

Can anyone confirm whether non MRNA boosters are likely to give these same side effects or do they come with a whole different set of nasties? It doesn’t look likely that my GP will sign off on an exemption given that she was reluctant to believe any of what I am experiencing are side effects of Pfizer.

Here is one article... https://trialsitenews.com/novavax-looks-into-omicron-while-it-gears-up-for-approval-in-america/

It is a traditional vaccine, but I am not convinced it will leave innate immune systems unscathed, because no vaccine will do that.  I am also wondering about whether it will be strain specific and cause the virus itself to select for ever more virulent strains.  Your actually not supposed to vaccine people in the middle of a pandemic*.  Finally, it will likey have adjuvants that are highly toxic like PEG and who knows what else.  Other than that, it will probably be fine.

*Who knew? besides many decent epidemiologists. 

ReplyQuote
(@jennijenni)

I have read here about the horrible side effects that people experienced after their second shot, and it caused me to avoid getting my second shot (Moderna), since I had already experienced some vestibular side effects from the first shot (and also already suffered from vestibular issues prior to even getting any shots, so I feel like I am predisposed to have problems with my second shot).  What I am wondering, is whether anyone knows about a possible lessening of the side effects by waiting for months before getting the second shot.  Does anyone have any experience waiting, like, 6 months or more between first and second shot?

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@heybro Bone broth is all over the grocers shelves here in ORegon,

but making your own is fairly easy if you have a stove that has a decent low setting.

I buy organic chickens and boil the bones and other bits (especially ligaments) until

they can be crushed with a wooden spoon, ideally, though you can eat it when the

bones have boiled for about 2 hours also...you just dont get all the marrow out until

about 4-5 hours or more depending on the size of the bones.  Same for beef bones

and they are often sold for broth making, and usually take even longer.  Crock pot

is also quite indespensible.  Add salt, try to get sea salt if you can.  Adding some onion

skins and carrot ends will make for a more nuanced taste, a few herbs...but you

are going for broth.  Will separate into fat and gelatin and possibly liquid in fridge,

make sure you put a bit of all of those into your servings...best

jackie

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8492001/

article explaining neuropsychosis post Pfizer. Interesting read 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@twistedgift)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jacquelynsauriol
Posted by: @twistedgift

Here is one article... https://trialsitenews.com/novavax-looks-into-omicron-while-it-gears-up-for-approval-in-america/

It is a traditional vaccine, but I am not convinced it will leave innate immune systems unscathed, because no vaccine will do that.  I am also wondering about whether it will be strain specific and cause the virus itself to select for ever more virulent strains.  Your actually not supposed to vaccine people in the middle of a pandemic*.  Finally, it will likey have adjuvants that are highly toxic like PEG and who knows what else.  Other than that, it will probably be fine.

*Who knew? besides many decent epidemiologists. 

Thanks so much Jacquelyn, appreciate you taking the time to respond and the link as well. I just wish the attitude of my doctor (and so many others I’m sure) wasn’t so blasé. The whole “she’ll be right” attitude for the most part is something I love about Australia but in this instance I wish I had not trusted my doctor and done more research on potential side effects. I only have myself to blame in the end, I certainly won’t make the same mistake again!

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 791 / 1151