2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jacquelynsauriol

@heybro Bone broth is all over the grocers shelves here in ORegon,

but making your own is fairly easy if you have a stove that has a decent low setting.

I buy organic chickens and boil the bones and other bits (especially ligaments) until

they can be crushed with a wooden spoon, ideally, though you can eat it when the

bones have boiled for about 2 hours also...you just dont get all the marrow out until

about 4-5 hours or more depending on the size of the bones.  Same for beef bones

and they are often sold for broth making, and usually take even longer.  Crock pot

is also quite indespensible.  Add salt, try to get sea salt if you can.  Adding some onion

skins and carrot ends will make for a more nuanced taste, a few herbs...but you

are going for broth.  Will separate into fat and gelatin and possibly liquid in fridge,

make sure you put a bit of all of those into your servings...best

jackie

What is it called at the store?  Is there a brand name I can look for?

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@heybro you might need to call your stores I have no idea even what country you are in

but if you ask for bone broth they will sell you a can, hopefully a larger one,

or preferaby a  'rice milk' type square package that is commonly used for liquids these days....

If you can buy organic brands they are worth the extry $$ because toxins in animals end up

in....(wait for it)  the marrow....so, if you can make your own from meats you already

buy that is like getting double value from them..but any is better than none....

.also, i should mention, if you ever go out  for Chinese food, a good Congee

(rice soup well cooked essentially) is  very restorative and has the elements of

bone broth also....duck congee and organ meat congee are common.....

best

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@twistedgift I think their attitude is possibly going to change some in the next few months...world pressure

and obvious health issues....can you stall?  Saying ummm and urrrr and hmmmm alot are some famous tactics ;]

KitKat, twistedgift, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @heybro
Posted by: @jkro

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2020.598128/full#F2

so this talks about thiamine treating covid 19 neurological issues but it may work for us too. Ask your docs….

The boys at Ray Peat also talk up B1 as well.

I’m not sure who that is but do they say it will work for us?

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jacquelynsauriol

@twistedgift I think their attitude is possibly going to change some in the next few months...world pressure

and obvious health issues....can you stall?  Saying ummm and urrrr and hmmmm alot are some famous tactics ;]

Suddenly my scientific mind and all my medical school training is just G O N E.....but here is your bill.  Bye.

KitKat, dragonlover, twistedgift and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Has anyone done any research on oxalate in the body? Interesting stuff. Not sure if they have anything to do with our symptoms but there are a lot of similar symptoms reported with too much oxalate in the body. 

ReplyQuote
(@mcross)

Haven’t been on for a while. Did anyone get a booster?

03/12/21 1st Pfizer starting 3 days after shot, had 6 weeks of bad vertigo (not driving, holding onto stuff to get around the house type), nausea, left ear tinnitus, left side ear/head/eye sinus pain, headaches, neck aches. First week low blood pressure. All pretty much resolved by six weeks. Just noticed they continued to improve slowly. Meditation, relaxation, low stimulation helped the most.

06/12/21 2nd Pfizer 10 minutes after the shot dizzy, nausea, low blood pressure, headache. Low BP resolved next day. Vertigo, nausea lasted solid 6 days and then was just completely gone. Nothing outside my “normal” vertigo that comes and goes. Did have a hot lump for several days where I got the shot.

12/03/21 Pfizer Booster. About 8 minutes in dizzy, nausea, immediate all over strong pressure headache. During the weekend yucky flu like symptoms: deep body aches, hurt to even move, chills, low grade fever, nausea, a lot more irregular heart arrhythmias than my normal abnormal. Told myself my body doing what it’s supposed to do. Did not have the flu-like sx with either 1st or 2nd vaccinations that I’ve had this time, except chills one night 3 days after the first shot. I decided on the booster because all things considered with my cardiac issues and asthma, I had faired pretty well with the second shot, and I’m in the high risk category for complications or death.

Tonight, three days after the booster I’m am getting worried this is going to be a repeat of the first shot. Today my vertigo is worse, left ear pain and tinnitus is back, whole head and neck pain/pressure. Still feel very fatigued, still more irregular arrhythmias. And just like someone else noted, my body feels like is buzzing. Realize some of that may be anxiety because I feel the tension in my body that sometimes comes with the vertigo.

I’m not going to the doctors because a battery of testes after the fist shot were all normal when they checked for inflammation, hearing loss, encephalitis/encephalopathy ect. Just wondered of anyone got boosters and how you’re fairing? 

Thanks very much.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

@plandistry How long did it take your wife to recover?

ReplyQuote
(@twistedgift)
Very Active Member

It doesn’t seem like we can get Nasalcrom in Aus. Can anyone familiar tell me whether this is similar?

https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/buy/78704/nasonex-allergy-non-drowsy-24-hour-nasal-spray-twin-pack-2-x-140-sprays

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8492001/

article explaining neuropsychosis post Pfizer. Interesting read 

trigger neuropsychiatric symptoms via thiamine deficiency

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8492001/

article explaining neuropsychosis post Pfizer. Interesting read 

"Adverse effects such as tiredness, headache, muscle pain, chills, fever, and nausea were defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); nonetheless, other adverse effects are continuously being reported in individual patients..."

As we well know...

We're risking (and suffering) all these vaccine injuries...

And then I get a call from a close relative, Pfizer double-vaxxed - and another relative, J&J vaxxed, that nonetheless, they've come down with Covid... What a riotous mess!!

KitKat, jacquelyn sauriol, Jessie and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Soraya
(@soraya)

Hi everyone,

I came to give an update. My some of symptoms came back yesterday. I woke up in the morning and the room was moving again. I felt nauseous in and out all day. I quickly went to have a rapid test and a PCR test. My rapid test was negative but I’m waiting on the PCR. 

i also asked for an antibody test to see if I even still have any from my first and only dose back in February, of the Pfizer vaccine. I went to a neurologist who is now sending me for labs, a special ophthalmologist visit, and a MRI. She suspects it’s benign myasthenia graves. She said it looked like my eyes were dropping. Did some type of neurological test and found that I was slightly week in terms of movement. I told her the last time I ever had this was following the vaccine. I haven’t been sleep properly. Waking up at all hours…like right now at 1:48am.

She kept telling me I’ve probably always had it. But my father took the vaccine the same day I did and became entirely weak on one side of his body. He got better though, but also decided to stick with one dose. He’s 75 and I’m 33. We have both never had such things. Im trying to stay calm. 

ReplyQuote
(@masterblaster)

Hey y’all! 

I haven’t posted on here in a while, but I just wanted to give a little update. I am now 5 months post first Moderna Vax and I can say I am doing a lot better than I was. Currently, my most prominent symptoms are buzzing feeling, muscle jerking, cramping in arms/legs and hands, belching and gas, eye floaters/blurry vision. I also have tinnitus (which I had pre Vax) but sometimes it is louder than other times. So far, I have seen 2 primary care physicians, and a neurologist. All tests came back fine. I will say, I feel much better and closer to normal than I have felt in a long time. These lingering symptoms can be frustrating. But for the most part, I can get along doing everything I have done prior to this foolishness. Anyways, I have not been on any special diets. Foods do not appear to be a trigger. Alcohol however is a very big trigger, feel bad pretty much anytime I drink it so I will put off on that for foreseeable future. Exercise does help me feel better, so I recommend just doing 30 minutes outside or whatever you’re able to. It gave me more energy than just being in the house doing day to day things. I also have been drinking a lot of Body Armor lately (has electrolytes, potassium, and magnesium). It pretty much got rid of the buzzing feeling completely I believe because the couple days I haven’t drank it, the feeling came back. So, I will continue drinking it and follow up with that. Overall, I feel I might be on the longer end of recovery due to the Moderna Vax having SO much vaccine in one jab! It feels like recovery is more possible than ever. I’ve come a long way, so please hang in there if you’re still in the middle of this! I believe we will get help soon. Also, I just received an exemption letter from my primary physician, she agrees that the symptoms are most likely vaccine induced (even tho we all knew this, but it seems more physicians are starting to recognize an issue). So, I will be able to schedule classes for next semester and finish school. 🙂 Next semester should be a bit easier since I am on the mend. No second shot or booster for me! I refuse until they acknowledge the issues with this first vaccine. 

This post was modified 2 years ago by Moderna Distressed College Student

DrL, twistedgift, Rainyday and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jaydev55

@larag I had head pressure/headaches, random muscle or joint pains, imbalance, digestion issues and insomnia.  Initially it started with racing heat and palpations back in the beginning of August. Those subsided by beginning of September with the help of beta blockers. I haven't taken the beta blockers since beginning of September.  

I am now left with occasional imbalance, head pressure, digestive issues and insomnia. When the head pressure and imbalance being less intense each time it comes on. 

Did you take beta blockers in the day or night or both times?

If I take beta blockers, I feel better in the day but at night, it continues and vice versa. I'm confused. 

I stopped the medication but I am notbsure if I am doing the right thing.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lynner

@mauleb Hello, I too am experiencing profuse sweating after even just walking since Az shot in March, along with lots of other symptoms I posted here, yes the racing heart is a problem too, my dr prescribed beta blockers for it, not sure how they are doing yet, only been on them 2 weeks. Have to contact drs again after one month. Anyone else been prescribed beta blockers and did they help.  Only problem with them though it aggravates the dry eyes I have.

Did the beta blockers work for you?

ReplyQuote
Page 792 / 1151