17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@jessiekhri)

Posted by: @simplicity2378

@jessiekhri what symptoms did you have?

Hi There,

I almost share the same symptoms with the rest, however they all gone now apart from GI issues. I have upper dull pain sometimes or gassy most of the times, but it comes and goes. No debilitating pain, THANK GOD. I'm just observing first as most of my blood works are normal. 

At 12 weeks I can say it with honesty that the ordeal I had in the previous months, I can't barely remember to be honest. Yes, thats it. hope you're well. 

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Has anybody hypothesized why we get flares and then feel fine and then flare up again in cycles? Does anyone think it could be our body can never totally overcome the spike and then they gain on us again and the. We get them fought back and the cycle starts over? The way I understood these shots to work doesn’t work like that but what are the odds they aren’t working the way they were designed? I just think it is weird how I feel totally normal sometimes and then out of nowhere feel terrible again. Does anyone know why that happens? 

Josephine, Josephine, KitKat and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jessiekhri)

Hi All,

Good day. A little update here. I have been busy and tried to cut down my Social media and that includes this site 😉 I'm now at my 12weeks first pfizer shot and like the rest,I shared most of your symptoms and they're all gone except for GI issues, which sometimes I feel so gassy or some dull pain in my tummy but it comes and goes and its manageable. I'm still thinking if I will get a check, so still observing as when Im busy and away or when I'm lying down. none of these are present, so weird. Any GI issues you have there? Any remedies too? Please share.

If you're going to ask me if its going to get better? YES, 100%. It just take time. All i did was changed my diet- healthier one, less to no stress at all, staying away from social media, lots of self-care, meditation, affirmation, keeping myself busy, speaking to my friends/family ALL the time and PRAY. To be honest at this point in time, I can't hardly remember what I had in the past knowing I was in and out of hospital visits for more than 2mos, and seen a lot of Physicians and even speaking to two family physicians about my situation. All of my check ups, Mri, blood works etc are NORMAL so that put my mind into a perfect serenity. Those things now are All bleak or somewhere that it feels like it never happened at all. Mental stress is real (please take note of this!), so I suggest to take care of how you process it, how you think about it and if you've family, friends or someone w you-- seek and be with them for the time being. It greatly help me to navigate my ordeal having my family online, friends here and lots of PRAYERS. It wasn't easy, but I'm grateful I didnt had a lot of medication nor I take any of cardio or neuro medications or others thats been prescribed to me. I only tried the anti-vertigo meds once which it made sick more so I didn't bother the rest. 

I will visit this site again next time or next year or whenever and Praying we all get better and no long term effects at all!!!  and No, i wont be having any covid vaccine again. As I believed boosting my immune system is the way to combat this pandemic.

Happy friyay yall!

Rainyday, DrL, Jessie and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@jkro thanks...I don't know what fair reporting would really look like in this shituation,

not like this...in this case it seems that a combination of factors have coalesced

to take advantage.

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee

Does anyone out here had pulsation at random places in their body? I can't call it twiching. It is more like very evident loud pulsations which stops after a while.

I have it on my stomach (left side), thighs, head as well. Anyone else has got these? This is something new and way too odd.

I have also felt pulsation of my heart till my bottoms. Felt like my whole left side of my body - from my heart to my bottoms was beating. Quite odd!

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@medee I would say start with a low dose of aspirin (usually 1 instead of 2) (simple Salicylic acid acid, not other drugs usu prescribed for inflammation) for a few days and go up from there....if needed....

I too feel the things you describe (floating spike proteins?) and I have heard some anecdotal things about aspirin...I usually try to go slow with anything, and work my way up....as well as try to stay just a bit hydrated, but not overly so....

I think we tend to overhydrate....look at water consumption for desert nomads and you wonder why we drink so much!

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by jacquelyn sauriol

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
 Sara
(@sara90)

@medee I had it on the back of my head for about 2 months and it has subsided. Also on my lower back, right at the end of my spine, it has been pulsating for 3 months now but it’s getting milder. I have a pericarditis so I’m not sure if it’s related to it. 

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
 Glen
(@glenb)
Very Active Member

Does anyone out here had pulsation at random places in their body? I can't call it twiching. It is more like very evident loud pulsations which stops after a while.

I have it on my stomach (left side), thighs, head as well. Anyone else has got these? This is something new and way too odd.

I have also felt pulsation of my heart till my bottoms. Felt like my whole left side of my body - from my heart to my bottoms was beating. Quite odd!

I get that ,it's like I can feel my eart beating/pulse in different parts of my body, it comes and goes.

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jacquelynsauriol

@medee I would say start with a low dose of aspirin (usually 1 instead of 2) (simple Salicylic acid acid, not other drugs usu prescribed for inflammation) for a few days and go up from there....if needed....

I too feel the things you describe (floating spike proteins?) and I have heard some anecdotal things about aspirin...I usually try to go slow with anything, and work my way up....as well as try to stay just a bit hydrated, but not overly so....

I think we tend to overhydrate....look at water consumption for desert nomads and you wonder why we drink so much!

Have you felt better with these tablets?

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sara90

@medee I had it on the back of my head for about 2 months and it has subsided. Also on my lower back, right at the end of my spine, it has been pulsating for 3 months now but it’s getting milder. I have a pericarditis so I’m not sure if it’s related to it. 

Knowing that there are others with the same symptoms is a relief. Glad to know its getting milder. 

Thank you for sharing your story. I don't know about my heart rate yet. I am still waiting for my reports.

Sara and Sara reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @glenb

I get that ,it's like I can feel my eart beating/pulse in different parts of my body, it comes and goes.

Has it gotten better for you? Just got a response from someone stating they have had it from 3 months but now it is milder than before.

ReplyQuote
 PCMN
(@pcmn)

@sickofthis 

Hi there! I havent taken steroids before, was kind of hoping things work out themselves.. So I have the pack here next to me, Methylprednisolone. Hesitant as I have been relatively drug free my whole life.. I have read like 100 pages of people trying different things. I know steroids have helped some, but usually the symptoms tend to come back after stopping the medication. I would not want to go on steroids for long term, cushings....  Hope you get well soon, really.. sending best wishes

ReplyQuote
 PCMN
(@pcmn)

@heymusky 

Hi there! Thank you for your post, appreciate it. I have actually started to suspect cybersickness myself too, as I basically live behind screens since the pandemic started. Hasnt always been like this. So was wondering, any specific pair of glasses you would recommend off amazon? Or just go with any? As I have heard, the quality of some glasses might not be on par. 

Thank you, best wishes!

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@heymusky)

Posted by: @pcmn

@heymusky 

Hi there! Thank you for your post, appreciate it. I have actually started to suspect cybersickness myself too, as I basically live behind screens since the pandemic started. Hasnt always been like this. So was wondering, any specific pair of glasses you would recommend off amazon? Or just go with any? As I have heard, the quality of some glasses might not be on par. 

Thank you, best wishes!

@pcmn

I recommend any glasses that have 90%+ blue light blocking. You want to detox your body of blue light to let your eyes heal. I'm wearing 95% blue light blockers during my 8 hour work day. Instead of feeling drained and dizzy by the end of the day, now I just feel good. I haven't felt "good" in months. 

I'd recommend a pair like these then switch to a less % blue light filter pair once your eyes have time to heal. 

If you really take a moment and think about how long you are looking at a screen each day, there's no wonder why we are having so many issues. Humans are not designed for so much screen time! I also have blue eyes so I am a little more susceptible.

Wearing these glasses as well as reducing screen time is the best remedy I've found.

Best, Kyle

PCMN and PCMN reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hastings56)

@twistedgift Had 2nd Pfizer shot end of January, I have had the lips and face numbness with bouts of hot face and rash and I have a crawling sensation go and come across my head. First time it happened on Feb 26 I thought I was having a stroke. 3 different doctors and 10 months later I am still having these issues along with many others I posted about (see my post for other symptoms.) You are not alone and you are not crazy. After reading through many of these posts it appears some of us have their symptoms eventually abate, others like me, are having them come and go and new ones pop up to add to anxiety and worry.  

twistedgift, twistedgift, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 804 / 1151