40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jacquelynsauriol
Posted by: @sara90

@medee Hi Dee, 

Ive been following up with a Naturopath since September. She also thinks that the people who have experienced adverse reactions to the vaccine is caused by some type of underlying condition. 
She said she has treated a young woman who experienced dizziness and similar side effects to the people in this forum. This lady had mono twice in her life so apparently the virus was dormant in her body. I think that’s makes a lot of sense. 

The Naturopath suggested that I stick to an anti-inflammatory diet and told me to get Black cumin seed oil, electrolytes and liposomal glutathione. Ive been taking the supplements for 3 months now.  I can share the list she has provided me if you want. 
Im 6 months post vaccine, Im much better than what I was but still have some lingering side effects.

If you want to go ahead with the functional practitioner, you should. I’m not sure if mine has made a difference but I like following up with her because she’s the only one that seems to care (she’s very comforting and compassionate compared to the doctors I’ve seen). So it’s your choice! I think sticking to a clean diet and time is what will heal us.

re 'She also thinks that the people who have experienced adverse reactions to the vaccine is caused by some type of underlying condition."

This vaccine knocks out the innate immune system.  I am a bit disturbed by your doctor pointing to 'your underlying condition' as the problem.  The vaccine is the problem.  best

Irrespective of what has caused this, whether the underlying issues or the vax, it was the vax which messes things up.

I have taken a Hepatitis B jab when I was a college student and nothing triggered in my body back then. 

I don't know what caused this stupid vax to messup with my system. My heart rate hasn't gone back to normal and I don't know when I will start feeling better. 

Losing hopes!

Sara, Rainyday, Sara and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jacquelynsauriol

@medee Hi Dee, 

Ive been following up with a Naturopath since September. She also thinks that the people who have experienced adverse reactions to the vaccine is caused by some type of underlying condition. 
She said she has treated a young woman who experienced dizziness and similar side effects to the people in this forum. This lady had mono twice in her life so apparently the virus was dormant in her body. I think that’s makes a lot of sense. 

The Naturopath suggested that I stick to an anti-inflammatory diet and told me to get Black cumin seed oil, electrolytes and liposomal glutathione. Ive been taking the supplements for 3 months now.  I can share the list she has provided me if you want. 
Im 6 months post vaccine, Im much better than what I was but still have some lingering side effects.

If you want to go ahead with the functional practitioner, you should. I’m not sure if mine has made a difference but I like following up with her because she’s the only one that seems to care (she’s very comforting and compassionate compared to the doctors I’ve seen). So it’s your choice! I think sticking to a clean diet and time is what will heal us.

re 'She also thinks that the people who have experienced adverse reactions to the vaccine is caused by some type of underlying condition."

This vaccine knocks out the innate immune system.  I am a bit disturbed by your doctor pointing to 'your underlying condition' as the problem.  The vaccine is the problem.  best

But my question is, why are we a minority having these reactions? Most people are fully vaccinated and have zero reactions. I know people that took 3 doses and had 0 side effects. Why us?! 

I am assuming our immune system was weak at the moment. 

I know a friend who told me, a Soldier got a partial paralysis attack post the jab. She said, he was on holiday and at home and few family members have got Covid. He used to manage all the things at the hospital and run to and fro to arrange things for the people hospitalised.

During that time, he thought he should get jabbed and didn't realise his body at that moment was weak. He got the jab and an attack followed. He immediately started his treatment and is now well. That's what she told me.

Me and my mom got jabbed together. I was so concerned about her, I forgot to think about myself and here am I today!

She too has got a few symptoms - jerks and the crawling feeling. I hope she doesn't have any more symptoms. She has been hiding stuffs from me since my condition is already bad. 

She is a thyroid patient and yeah, I felt we both are a bit weak physically but, had no clue this will happen. Also the jab we took was in a hurry as we were pressurized.

If this is not the reason, I don't know what is. Also to add on, I had checked online who can and who cannot get jabbed, every website shows a different information.

Back then when I checked, it showed no information of people who feel they're weak in anyway. No information of stress level, skin allergies etc etc. Recently when I was going through some stuff online, this information showed up and it said, they must not get jabbed.🥺

A lot of information is hidden. We need to really dig in to find all issues related to the vax. Just like we found this forum post getting the side effects. We won't know the symptoms unless we know about it from someone or get it ourselves and it will never show on the search results.

We have been deceived!

Sara, dragonlover, Jessie and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@smileyoer)

Hey there,

A short update from my side for booster hesitants 😄

I got my Pfizer booster november 17th. 

Symptoms lasted only a few days included headache and fatigue. A little ear pressure.

My dizziness, headache, vision issues improved significantly after the first dose issues which I have received April 9th. 

My main problem now is insomnia, and sleeping issues. I wake up in the middle of the night and unable to sleep again.

I can't hardly find a coincidence between the booster and the insomnia, but sometimes I sleep totally normal, but sometimes only a few (2-3 hours) hours.

When my sleeping patterns disturbed my other symptoms become more harder again.

How do you, who has also have sleeping problems, have improve your sleep?

Best wishes for all! ✌️

ichi, KitKat, ichi and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @cheridoerhotmail-com

Hello everyone I wrote about my side effects back in August or September really can’t remember. Brain fog! Anyway after first jab  Moderna my first first ten days I had a different symptom every day. Then on the tenth day things go real bad woke up dizzy and with just walking to my mail had to sit down or I was going to faint you know when black spots encroaching from your peripheral vision. Couldn’t catch my breathe started to hyperventilate then came the chill nausea and those horrible shakes you feel like a bobble head and people think you either have Parkinson’s or your an old drunk. Very embarrassing  Btw Jab was July 28th these side effects last well into the end of October. Started a protocol of vitamin D - Zinc with quercetin and nac (N-Acetylcysteine 600mg. Oh before I had to take Ativan to stop hyperventilating and the shakes. After I started with the supplements I no longer need Ativan. I was fine for a month maybe six weeks. Now I’ll admit  I’ve been stressed we are moving bought a house and then we finally sold our just waiting for closing.  Now all my symptoms are back again Did they come back because I have been working hard to present our house for sale or does that have nothing to do with it I upped my NAC to 3x a day hopefully that will help. Getting a new round of blood panels to see if anything has change. Last blood work showed very high ana-titer count which points to autoimmune but all the other test were negative and I was feeling almost normal but now it’s back six months after the first and only jab. Has anybody found a cure or a different protocol that helps? This is no way to live! 

Everything back after a month?🥺 

This is awful! Will this ever end for all of us?

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @cheridoerhotmail-com

Hello everyone I wrote about my side effects back in August or September really can’t remember. Brain fog! Anyway after first jab  Moderna my first first ten days I had a different symptom every day. Then on the tenth day things go real bad woke up dizzy and with just walking to my mail had to sit down or I was going to faint you know when black spots encroaching from your peripheral vision. Couldn’t catch my breathe started to hyperventilate then came the chill nausea and those horrible shakes you feel like a bobble head and people think you either have Parkinson’s or your an old drunk. Very embarrassing  Btw Jab was July 28th these side effects last well into the end of October. Started a protocol of vitamin D - Zinc with quercetin and nac (N-Acetylcysteine 600mg. Oh before I had to take Ativan to stop hyperventilating and the shakes. After I started with the supplements I no longer need Ativan. I was fine for a month maybe six weeks. Now I’ll admit  I’ve been stressed we are moving bought a house and then we finally sold our just waiting for closing.  Now all my symptoms are back again Did they come back because I have been working hard to present our house for sale or does that have nothing to do with it I upped my NAC to 3x a day hopefully that will help. Getting a new round of blood panels to see if anything has change. Last blood work showed very high ana-titer count which points to autoimmune but all the other test were negative and I was feeling almost normal but now it’s back six months after the first and only jab. Has anybody found a cure or a different protocol that helps? This is no way to live! 

Everything back after a month?🥺 

This is awful! Will this ever end for all of us?

ReplyQuote
(@helen38)

@s-m-a 

I just wanted to reply to your post because your experience sounds so similar to mine and its given me some hope that things might improve for me too. Like you my symptoms started 4 days after the shot (pfizer), but it was 4 days after the first one rather than the second one. I haven't even had the 2nd shot as I've been so unwell since the first one, I'm scared to get the 2nd one. I've had the painful enlarged lymph nodes, the dizzyness, the awful headaches (on a daily basis), extreme achiness in joints. I've tried lots of different supplements and had CT scan on head, multiple blood tests, seen several doctors. All tests come back normal and doctors seem baffled as to why I'm getting these symptoms. Everyone seems to just say its stress and anxiety. Makes me feel like I'm going mad and imagining it all. But it's so reassuring to read all these posts from people like you who are experiencing the same things as me, and who are getting better slowly but surely. I too had covid this time last year and I was a bit unwell for about a week then got over it. How I've felt after having the vaccine has been so much worse than when I had covid. The daily headaches are really disturbing for me as I've never suffered headaches before in my life and it worries me so much, but I'm glad the CT scan came back normal. I just want to get back to my normal health, how I felt pre-vaccine!! Your post has given me this hope! Thank you. 

DrL, KitKat, Rainyday and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

@sara90 I have the same question! A woman came into my workplace yesterday who was disabled with Lupus and Fibromyalgia. She said the second dose of Pfizer "knocked her down" for two weeks - but then she got better. She'd decided to get her booster. 

Why would someone with a pre-existing autoimmune disorder recover more quickly than a healthy person with NO pre-existing conditions? I was 27, healthy, regularly hiked several miles, vegetarian, worked full-time. . .and the second dose of the Moderna has kept me down for nine weeks and counting. I don't understand. 

DrL, Sara, Plazervil2500 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cheridoerhotmail-com)

I feel for each and everyone of you. I pray we will get some answers. Got some of my blood work done. I still test positive for some type of autoimmune disease but which one? They have know idea. I wonder if this jab has given us a new brand new one. Has anyone gotten a ANA titer and pattern blood test done? Also these two ANA Anti-Nuclear Antibody, Anti-Histone Antibody-Lab? My Titer is high, my Anti/Nuclear is positive but my Anti-Histone is negative. I’m curious and so is my doctor why all the tests for certain autoimmune diseases come up negative. We ready need a few doctors/scientists and help us find a cure!

Filip93, DrL, Plazervil2500 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jkro
Posted by: @tennyson77

Just curious if anyone was suffering from vertigo or other vestibular issues, got a booster shot for example, and felt better?  I'm curious that some people with long COVID report symptom relief when getting a booster.  Just curious if anyone found that experience at all?

I have often wondered about this too. I have read long covid people feeling better after getting the vaccine. So I was curious if I got the second would I feel better? I personally am not risking any more covid shots. I had one and I feel like it ruined my life thus far. I have noticed with every big flare afterwards I feel a bit better day to day? It’s the weirdest thing. 

I had thought about it too.

I've only had one Pfizer jab back in August and still not 100% I'm afraid of catching covid but also afraid of taking another jab. 

From what I've read on here it really seems to be 50/50 pot luck that you will either feel worse after a second jab or have no further symptoms.

I'm personally afraid of creating more damage after taking months to have a little recovery.

I was thinking about the vaccine walk-in centres offering boosters.

I think the boosters are half the dose of the first two jabs?

I was wondering what would happen if some one who only had one Vax went to a walk in centre and took a "half" booster instead of a full normal second dose?

Would a half booster be better for us as we would get a little more protection than one single jab while being a smaller dose and in theory create a milder reaction? 

I don't have a medical background so could be waffling but I would be interested to hear if anyone does skip the second full dose for a booster.

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ohjason

Anyone have a weird tingling that goes across their forehead or on the left side of their scalp. Its been freaking me out the last couple of days and Idk what to make of it. I recently did a new blood test with my GP. Everything was fine except for 4 things my liver enzymes are still elevated but not by a crazy amount, My hemoglobin is at 19 instead of 17, My homocysteine is at 19 as well which can indicate vascular inflammation, and my folic acid is borderline deficient. So I currently have thick blood and vascular inflammation which is kind of scary to think about and my folic acid which is supposed to reduce the vascular inflammation is also on the low side. Im scared tbh I cant take aspirin because I had a pretty bad reaction back at the end of october, Idk what my options are in terms of blood thinning. I also didn't drink any water when I went to the doctor so that could've potentially had an impact on my hemoglobin, Im not sure at this point. This vaccine ruined my life and I just live in fear every single day. I just really hope it gets better man im tired of being this way. 

Hi there.

My husband had his first Pfizer in Dec last year. The day after he spoke of a tingling sensation that travels across the left side of his forehead towards his left ear. 

He said it didn't hurt it was just very strange and unusual and annoying after a while.

He works in a hospital and asked every single doctor and nurse what it could be and everyone just shrugged and said they didn't know or that it was nerve twitching caused by tiredness.

He never had it before the vax and it started the morning after he woke up after the vax. It went away after a couple of months but came back after his second jab. It's now almost a year since his first Pfizer and ten months since the second.

He still gets the sensation on and off to this day. He's had no explanation for it. He says sometimes it feels like water trickling along his forehead and temple, other times like a snake is slithering around. 

My best guess is it's an inflamed nerve misfiring or small face muscle twitching. I did read much earlier on this thread a woman asking about any others experiencing the same sort of thing as her young  daughter complained of it too.

DrL, Plazervil2500, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tennyson77)
Very Active Member

@jacquelynsauriol I’m all for having open discussions, but I personally am getting a bit weary of all the linking to non reputable sources on this site (and even the occasional affiliate link - like really, we are trying to make money off each other here now?).

Joe Rogan is an ex mma fighter who was advocating ivermectin at one point (which has little to no evidence that it does anything, and has also resulted in about 100 overdose deaths). I want answers too, but I think we need science based solutions and not random doctors, media personalities, and naturopaths giving random advice. 

Jessie, Glen, sickofthis and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

@lmkk I work in a medical office that administers booster doses. The Pfizer booster is the same dosage as the first two vaccines (30 micrograms); the Moderna booster, however, is only half the dose (50 micrograms as opposed to 100.) They wouldn't allow someone who hadn't received their second dose to receive the booster. 

I had two doses of the Moderna, and in the beginning, I wondered if I would have better tolerated the Pfizer, which had less of the mRNA (200 micrograms after two doses of the Moderna vs. 60 micrograms after two doses of the Pfizer.) However, after reading all of the reactions on this site, I'm convinced it's the mRNA itself - not the amount in the vaccine - that causes the damage. 

I would personally not risk taking a third dose, but as you wrote, there are some people who did and had no further reactions. The entire thing is very, very odd!

ReplyQuote
(@sickofthis)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tennyson77

@jacquelynsauriol I’m all for having open discussions, but I personally am getting a bit weary of all the linking to non reputable sources on this site (and even the occasional affiliate link - like really, we are trying to make money off each other here now?).

Joe Rogan is an ex mma fighter who was advocating ivermectin at one point (which has little to no evidence that it does anything, and has also resulted in about 100 overdose deaths). I want answers too, but I think we need science based solutions and not random doctors, media personalities, and naturopaths giving random advice. 

I couldn't agree more! I work in a field where I read scholarly research articles daily which gives me an appreciation for quality, scientific based information. I understand people are just trying to help and spread the word, but definitely make sure your source is reputable and comes to the conclusions you think it does. 

I also agree that what we are going through it not fair and is frustrating, but as someone else mentioned, we (those suffering side effects) are in the minority. Who knows the amount of lives the vaccine has actually saved?? Don't get me wrong, I will not be getting a booster or any other COVID vaccine in the future as my life has been drastically impacted by the ones I have already received. But I am doing my absolute best not to dwell on the past and think about my regret. I got the vaccine so I would not get COVID and (although chances are low) die. Because of that, I get to wake up and see (through my dizziness) my wife and son every day and for that I am grateful. 

Now can we get this forum back to hearing people's stories, asking what helped/didn't help, and for heavens sake hearing recovery stories? (not trying to offend anyone, just my recent thoughts)

Chelsun, Rainyday, Sassafras and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rainyday

@lmkk I work in a medical office that administers booster doses. The Pfizer booster is the same dosage as the first two vaccines (30 micrograms); the Moderna booster, however, is only half the dose (50 micrograms as opposed to 100.) They wouldn't allow someone who hadn't received their second dose to receive the booster. 

I had two doses of the Moderna, and in the beginning, I wondered if I would have better tolerated the Pfizer, which had less of the mRNA (200 micrograms after two doses of the Moderna vs. 60 micrograms after two doses of the Pfizer.) However, after reading all of the reactions on this site, I'm convinced it's the mRNA itself - not the amount in the vaccine - that causes the damage. 

I would personally not risk taking a third dose, but as you wrote, there are some people who did and had no further reactions. The entire thing is very, very odd!

Thanks for your response I had a scoot around online but I couldn't find the actual amounts each different dose had. 

50micrograms is still alot I didn't realize Pfizer was just 30 I felt like a train wreck afterwards.

I was kind of half hatching a plan of maybe sneaking in and just getting a half dose booster but if moderna is still higher than Pfizer I will definitely give it a miss! 

I think you are very right about the mRNA. My sister in law is a nurse and has been administering vaccines. While the other non mRNA jabs have been creating some side effects it does appear that Pfizer seems to generate the most complaints.

I do wish they would hurry up and release the Novavax vaccine in the UK. I've been following the clinical trials in London hospitals and the data looks promising. Very little and only fleeting mild side effects in around 18k volunteers. 

They pushed this new mRNA technology out so fast I don't understand what is the hold up with this traditional style Novavax vaccine... probably £££.

Chelsun, Rainyday, Chelsun and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@wynnwolter)

@kvgarcia yep! It went away. I believe it was one of the first symptoms to start disappearing for me.

ReplyQuote
Page 819 / 1151