Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@sarap)

@medee if I look back it’s possible that acupuncture helped a touch but honestly no real improvements.  It’s been the same high pitched tone for 11 months straight, 24/7. I do notice it’s louder when my blood pressure increases and when I eat high sodium foods. I mostly just focus now on my mental health as I have no reason to believe this tinnitus will resolve.  Sorry to be a Debbie Downer.  I’m going to talk to my GP about BP meds to help and he suggested I try an antidepressant, that some find relief with that. 

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee
Posted by: @sarap

@medee no:(. I’m at 11 months post now and it really hasn’t changed  I’ve tried acupuncture, anti inflammatory diets, turmeric, Bioflavanoids…the list goes on.  I can mostly ignore it during the day.  The nighttime is difficult. How about you?

I'm just 2.5 months in. I'm already losing my mind.

Have you not seen any improvement at all?

This link may help- did you get any other assistance? best

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/resources/spike-protein-detox-guide/

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

My partners wavy vision and headband headaches are still occurring at about half severity...she had simply stopped talkiing about them because she did not want to worry me.  She is addressing it with diet mostly, was jabbed in May-June.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@hisrichess Stephen Buhners' books Natural Antibiotics and Natural Antivirals are really good sources for plant healing and the latest editions include C19 information.  I have no affiliations, I just really like his writing and his deep understanding of plants.

This post was modified 2 years ago by jacquelyn sauriol

Plazervil2500, KitKat, Plazervil2500 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@medee if I look back it’s possible that acupuncture helped a touch but honestly no real improvements.  It’s been the same high pitched tone for 11 months straight, 24/7. I do notice it’s louder when my blood pressure increases and when I eat high sodium foods. I mostly just focus now on my mental health as I have no reason to believe this tinnitus will resolve.  Sorry to be a Debbie Downer.  I’m going to talk to my GP about BP meds to help and he suggested I try an antidepressant, that some find relief with that. 

Have you tried Ginko? other things discussed here https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/resources/spike-protein-detox-guide/

This post was modified 2 years ago by jacquelyn sauriol

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @gloriam

@medee 

Nine months out and worse. So disheartening. Now daily migraines and tinnitus screaming in my ears plus pressure in ears makes talking feel like I’m underwater. Heart beat (pulse) flashing in my eyes nearly constant. Just pray I’m not slowing dieing from these horrible Pfizer side effects. So tired of this scary crap. Oh and had an anxiety attack from hell this week for the first time ever. REALLY??? When is a doc going to help my Neurologist and ENT won’t touch placing any blame on vaccine. Shame on them leaving us all to think it’s us when we’ve never had this awful stuff before. Migraines, once every few months, daily NEVER EVER…

🥺

I don't know what to say! I'll kill myself than living like this for the rest of my life.

My family has been supportive and asks me to give it time. But they also said if its unbearable, we won't say a word as they have seen me struggling everyday for my life.

Gloria M, dragonlover, jacquelyn sauriol and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @alice36589

Ivermectin ( https://buyivermectinforhumans.us/product/ivermectin-12-mg/ ) has 5 different mechanisms of action against coronaviruses, the medication is also effective with the different variants of the virus. We have adjusted our dosage of Ivermectin in the protocols and have added additional medications and measures to help make the protocols more effective against the variants. The current protocols can be found online here ( https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/ ). Always discuss the protocols first with your own physician.

Wow, glad your post is still up! Yes it works in 5 ways against the spike proteins!

I have taken it myself, prescribed for my body weight, no problem.  Now even Kroger will fill a prescription for it, that was not the case 2 months ago. Progress.

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@medee 

Nine months out and worse. So disheartening. Now daily migraines and tinnitus screaming in my ears plus pressure in ears makes talking feel like I’m underwater. Heart beat (pulse) flashing in my eyes nearly constant. Just pray I’m not slowing dieing from these horrible Pfizer side effects. So tired of this scary crap. Oh and had an anxiety attack from hell this week for the first time ever. REALLY??? When is a doc going to help my Neurologist and ENT won’t touch placing any blame on vaccine. Shame on them leaving us all to think it’s us when we’ve never had this awful stuff before. Migraines, once every few months, daily NEVER EVER…

🥺

I don't know what to say! I'll kill myself than living like this for the rest of my life.

My family has been supportive and asks me to give it time. But they also said if its unbearable, we won't say a word as they have seen me struggling everyday for my life.

Sorry if I missed your updates @medee, how are you doing now?

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jacquelynsauriol

@medee no:(. I’m at 11 months post now and it really hasn’t changed  I’ve tried acupuncture, anti inflammatory diets, turmeric, Bioflavanoids…the list goes on.  I can mostly ignore it during the day.  The nighttime is difficult. How about you?

I'm just 2.5 months in. I'm already losing my mind.

Have you not seen any improvement at all?

This link may help- did you get any other assistance? best

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/resources/spike-protein-detox-guide/

No assistance apart from people here.

Doctors think I am crazy. Made a mistake of taking the tablets prescribed and my condition got way worse.

I am 2.5 months post my 1st and only jab. 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Have you tried Ginko? other things discussed here https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/resources/spike-protein-detox-guide/

None! There are no supplements or medical assistance for vaxx injuries here in India.

Basic supplements you will get. But most aren't available here. Moreover there aren't any naturopath or functional doctors here. If there are, hardly one or two here and there and they charge one time huge amount.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

@medee 

🥺

I cannot say I am better. I infact got 3 new issues this week. Strange!

I am 2.5 months into this but don't think I can tolerate this nonsense for long. I am losing focus at work. I have a family to take care of and the only earning member. 

I don't know if we all will get better. I have seen people getting better, some reported a relapse and some nver got better.

Some said they got better and never came back. Some have commented months ago, not sure if they got better.

Have been here since October and only know 1-3 people who said they got better. But weren't 100% out of it.

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jkro
Posted by: @tennyson77

@jacquelynsauriol I’m all for having open discussions, but I personally am getting a bit weary of all the linking to non reputable sources on this site (and even the occasional affiliate link - like really, we are trying to make money off each other here now?).

Joe Rogan is an ex mma fighter who was advocating ivermectin at one point (which has little to no evidence that it does anything, and has also resulted in about 100 overdose deaths). I want answers too, but I think we need science based solutions and not random doctors, media personalities, and naturopaths giving random advice. 

Agreed this was a point I was trying to make earlier. With all of the information out there the only thing I’m going to take as a medical breakthrough would have to come from a peer reviewed medical journal or equal source. This is why all of this is so confusing and hard to sift through. There are so many things out there. 

No money being made here; I have no affiliations with any health org. or any organization at all for that matter, and I do not appreciate the accusation. Just a layperson with a vaccine damaged family.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

@medee 

🥺

How about you? Are you out of this nightmare?

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jkro
Posted by: @sara90
Posted by: @pcmn

@sara90 

Hi. Good to hear things seem to be getting better, albeit as we know, it takes time and perseverance. Somehow intuitively I feel that what the naturopath said is true, meaning that the vaccine triggers some underlying condition or brings out our "weak spots".. Especially when talking about "boosters" , people seem to experience more adverse symptoms. Have heard many friends / close relatives share their experience with the booster, luckily thought they all have said that the symptoms didnt last long... best wishes

Hi, it does make sense, otherwise why would the majority of the population be okay after 3 shots? I was in a room on clubhouse the other day (it’s a social media audio app) and they were talking about Covid 19 and Vaccines. This doctor said that the vaccine should stay into the arm muscle, he said that if the vaccine goes into the bloodstream, that’s when it will cause problems. So I wonder if that’s what happened to us. Anyways, who knows at this point! 

I also had that theory. I wondered if it went into my bloodstream? 

There is a process during injection that was supposed to be followed, making sure the needle does not have blood in it (yours) right before injection. This process was not adhered to, but I feel the injections cause problems for some even when injected 'correctly'.  More on 'proper injections here, scroll down

https://www.healthline.com/health/intramuscular-injection#howtoc

I pray we don't get fooled again.

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by jacquelyn sauriol

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @pcmn

@sara90 

Hi. Good to hear things seem to be getting better, albeit as we know, it takes time and perseverance. Somehow intuitively I feel that what the naturopath said is true, meaning that the vaccine triggers some underlying condition or brings out our "weak spots".. Especially when talking about "boosters" , people seem to experience more adverse symptoms. Have heard many friends / close relatives share their experience with the booster, luckily thought they all have said that the symptoms didnt last long... best wishes

@pcmn how long did it take for them to get back to normal?

Were their symptoms same as ours? I've hardly seen one or two people here who said they recovered.

Also some who said they did, had a relapse. So not sure of anything anymore.

ReplyQuote
Page 829 / 1151