Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

Page 829 / 1080

KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Hi @jkro

Just literally reading today's news and came across this article which I thought may interest you. It talks about how female hormones may be responsible for a stronger immune response and therefore sometimes creating autoimmune symptoms.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10322505/DR-MICHAEL-MOSLEY-women-better-fighting-Covid-men.html

Jessie and Rainyday liked
ReplyQuote
crapcan
(@crapcan)

Posted by: @rainyday

@jkro I was reading someone's journey after the vaccine on RealNotRare's website. One of the treatments they said helped them to feel better was monoclonal antibodies. I'm curious how they were able to receive that treatment; I'm positive my provider wouldn't dream of prescribing it. I wonder if it would help all of us who are suffering? 

I had read about someone who became a longhauler after getting monoclonal antibodies. It looks like there are large number of theories on possible mechanisms for becoming a longhauler. Viral debris, overactive immune system, microclots, anti-bodies etc. It's really surprising no one has found anything concrete about any of them yet. I don't think that there is a "one cure for all" for longhaulers.

This post was modified 6 months ago 2 times by crapcan

Rainyday liked
ReplyQuote
Rainyday
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

@jkro It was me, a month or two ago! Ha. It makes sense that it might help to fight off the spike protein in the vaccine - thus relieving us of symptoms. Let us know if your provider prescribes it! 

Jessie liked
ReplyQuote
Sarap
(@sarap)

@medee no:(. I’m at 11 months post now and it really hasn’t changed  I’ve tried acupuncture, anti inflammatory diets, turmeric, Bioflavanoids…the list goes on.  I can mostly ignore it during the day.  The nighttime is difficult. How about you?

LorraineB liked
ReplyQuote
Dbbgrl
(@dbbgrl123)

@lmkk

I too have the internal vibrations/buzzing. It’s main through head neck and back. Occasionally it will buzz through my chest as well. I can’t stand it. I feel it off an on through out the day. It’s unsettling. Sometimes it’s worse than others, but I can tell Ive had quite a bit of an improvement in the intensity of them and the duration. I’ll call that progress. I’m hoping my body cycles this mess out of my system. I’m taking so many supplements throughout the day. My newest one is NAC. I’ve read good things about it. I’ve also been reading about the health benefits of certain mushrooms. I have ordered lions mane and turkey tail. Im hoping they will help. Im believe things will eventually get better. We just have to weather the storm. 

KitKat liked
ReplyQuote
Dee
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sarap

@medee no:(. I’m at 11 months post now and it really hasn’t changed  I’ve tried acupuncture, anti inflammatory diets, turmeric, Bioflavanoids…the list goes on.  I can mostly ignore it during the day.  The nighttime is difficult. How about you?

I'm just 2.5 months in. I'm already losing my mind.

Have you not seen any improvement at all?

ReplyQuote
Gloria M
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@medee 

Nine months out and worse. So disheartening. Now daily migraines and tinnitus screaming in my ears plus pressure in ears makes talking feel like I’m underwater. Heart beat (pulse) flashing in my eyes nearly constant. Just pray I’m not slowing dieing from these horrible Pfizer side effects. So tired of this scary crap. Oh and had an anxiety attack from hell this week for the first time ever. REALLY??? When is a doc going to help my Neurologist and ENT won’t touch placing any blame on vaccine. Shame on them leaving us all to think it’s us when we’ve never had this awful stuff before. Migraines, once every few months, daily NEVER EVER…

ReplyQuote
Sarap
(@sarap)

@medee if I look back it’s possible that acupuncture helped a touch but honestly no real improvements.  It’s been the same high pitched tone for 11 months straight, 24/7. I do notice it’s louder when my blood pressure increases and when I eat high sodium foods. I mostly just focus now on my mental health as I have no reason to believe this tinnitus will resolve.  Sorry to be a Debbie Downer.  I’m going to talk to my GP about BP meds to help and he suggested I try an antidepressant, that some find relief with that. 

ReplyQuote
jacquelyn sauriol
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee

I'm just 2.5 months in. I'm already losing my mind.

Have you not seen any improvement at all?

This link may help- did you get any other assistance? best

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/resources/spike-protein-detox-guide/

Dee liked
ReplyQuote
jacquelyn sauriol
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

My partners wavy vision and headband headaches are still occurring at about half severity...she had simply stopped talkiing about them because she did not want to worry me.  She is addressing it with diet mostly, was jabbed in May-June.

KitKat liked
ReplyQuote
jacquelyn sauriol
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@hisrichess Stephen Buhners' books Natural Antibiotics and Natural Antivirals are really good sources for plant healing and the latest editions include C19 information.  I have no affiliations, I just really like his writing and his deep understanding of plants.

This post was modified 6 months ago by jacquelyn sauriol

ReplyQuote
jacquelyn sauriol
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@medee if I look back it’s possible that acupuncture helped a touch but honestly no real improvements.  It’s been the same high pitched tone for 11 months straight, 24/7. I do notice it’s louder when my blood pressure increases and when I eat high sodium foods. I mostly just focus now on my mental health as I have no reason to believe this tinnitus will resolve.  Sorry to be a Debbie Downer.  I’m going to talk to my GP about BP meds to help and he suggested I try an antidepressant, that some find relief with that. 

Have you tried Ginko? other things discussed here https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/resources/spike-protein-detox-guide/

This post was modified 6 months ago by jacquelyn sauriol

ReplyQuote
Dee
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @gloriam

@medee 

Nine months out and worse. So disheartening. Now daily migraines and tinnitus screaming in my ears plus pressure in ears makes talking feel like I’m underwater. Heart beat (pulse) flashing in my eyes nearly constant. Just pray I’m not slowing dieing from these horrible Pfizer side effects. So tired of this scary crap. Oh and had an anxiety attack from hell this week for the first time ever. REALLY??? When is a doc going to help my Neurologist and ENT won’t touch placing any blame on vaccine. Shame on them leaving us all to think it’s us when we’ve never had this awful stuff before. Migraines, once every few months, daily NEVER EVER…

🥺

I don't know what to say! I'll kill myself than living like this for the rest of my life.

My family has been supportive and asks me to give it time. But they also said if its unbearable, we won't say a word as they have seen me struggling everyday for my life.

ReplyQuote
jacquelyn sauriol
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @alice36589

Ivermectin ( https://buyivermectinforhumans.us/product/ivermectin-12-mg/ ) has 5 different mechanisms of action against coronaviruses, the medication is also effective with the different variants of the virus. We have adjusted our dosage of Ivermectin in the protocols and have added additional medications and measures to help make the protocols more effective against the variants. The current protocols can be found online here ( https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/ ). Always discuss the protocols first with your own physician.

Wow, glad your post is still up! Yes it works in 5 ways against the spike proteins!

I have taken it myself, prescribed for my body weight, no problem.  Now even Kroger will fill a prescription for it, that was not the case 2 months ago. Progress.

ReplyQuote
jacquelyn sauriol
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee
Posted by: @gloriam

@medee 

🥺

I don't know what to say! I'll kill myself than living like this for the rest of my life.

My family has been supportive and asks me to give it time. But they also said if its unbearable, we won't say a word as they have seen me struggling everyday for my life.

Sorry if I missed your updates @medee, how are you doing now?

ReplyQuote
Page 829 / 1080