Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@ethan318)

@jkro I’m thinking of trying functional medicine to. I’ve got different supplements, not sure if it helps, my neurologist gave me a nerve pain med but it’s not helping inflammation. Plus I saw that Covid long haulers might have better luck with them since they address autoimmune issues.

Jessie and Jessie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@imcanad11)

@swtammie78 Just wondering if you can share any info with me… I’m also battling what feels like an attack on my central nervous system. Any insight would help greatly! 

ReplyQuote
(@jpdevoys)

@jkro my doc thinks this might be the cause of my nerve pain but is not 100% sure. my neurologist had me do an MRI of the lumbar spine and I have some damage there as well. some nerve compression at L5/S1 but I don't see how that could cause muscle twitches. We'll see what he says when I see him on Jan 13.

ReplyQuote
(@floryeo)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lmkk
Posted by: @medee
Posted by: @jkro
Posted by: @icgaff

@medee Yes unfortunately I did have a relapse. I was fine for about 10 days, then I had a relapse but with milder head sensations and dizziness than at the beginning of this ordeal. Last week was actually pretty good again, almost normal. So the road to what I hope is recovery is still bumpy. I'm going to see an NP next week so we'll see where that goes. I am trying not to be too skeptical about getting any answers out of that

How are you doing now?

I just feel I am getting worse. I am frustrated already. Sorry but no good news from my side for now.🥲

Which of your symptoms are getting worse?

My heart rate. It had gone back to normal a few weeks ago. It's again acting up past 4-5 days now. A slight change in emotions and boom it acts up. Even if you listen to music, sing or talk a bit loudly, it come back this is what I have noticed. 

Got new symptoms - bone craking and stomach growls. The growling is too loud and long at times. It sounds like frogs screaming in my tummy or like someone is breaking stones inside. Sounds funny but the sounds are exactly that. This started I guess around a week ago.

I also have sharp shooting pain in my nerves. So bad that I scream in pain. These are sort of like pins and needles but very very sharp. I get it on and off but moreso in my head. 

The twitching and tingling still continues along with tinnitus.🥺

Apart from the brain MRI, I've done all tests and all came back fine. I am still to do the MRI. Haven't done it as I am concerned it might aggravate the tinnitus.

I had sudden onset joint crackling/popping about two months after my Pfizer vaccine. It lasted for about two months. Most of my joints were affected but my spine was the worst. It was very loud like the sound of bubble wrap being popped. I read it's a sign of joint inflammation. The noises have stopped since I started omega 3 fish oil. I still have dull aches in all my joints most of the time. Feels like arthritis. 

I also get the sudden sharp pin prick stabbing pains. Mostly in the ends of my fingers and toes but also less often in my face and brain. I read on a plastic surgeons website for treating nerves after surgery or reattaching limbs that nerve regeneration after trauma can be very painful and feel like burning/electric shocks. As our nerves have been attacked by our immune system trying to fight off the stuff in the vax it makes sense that they are now hurting and inflammed as they are trying to regenerate. I have read a few different surgeons discussions on nerve regrowth and repair and the common theme is that it does take many many months to get better. Anywhere from 6m to 12m is normal but it's also is not uncommon to take several years.  (I'm hoping ours is quicker).

I think the key to speeding up recovery is to focus on inflammation. I'm 5 month out from my jab and I've had a few flare ups along the way but I'm nowhere near as ill as I was in the beginning. On a good day I hardly notice my pins and needles now. I'm wondering if your flare up is happening because you are getting run down or worrying alot? Each time I have a flare up I have always been stressed and coming down with a cold. I reckon this flare up you are having won't last long mine usually lasted no more than a fortnight each time.

I have read some people have felt some relief after using a TENS machine. 

My joints also have cracking sound 2 mths after pfizer and is still cracking....my joints are also swollen and stiff, feel like arthritis.

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @floryeo
Posted by: @jkro
Posted by: @icgaff

@medee Yes unfortunately I did have a relapse. I was fine for about 10 days, then I had a relapse but with milder head sensations and dizziness than at the beginning of this ordeal. Last week was actually pretty good again, almost normal. So the road to what I hope is recovery is still bumpy. I'm going to see an NP next week so we'll see where that goes. I am trying not to be too skeptical about getting any answers out of that

How are you doing now?

I just feel I am getting worse. I am frustrated already. Sorry but no good news from my side for now.🥲

Which of your symptoms are getting worse?

My heart rate. It had gone back to normal a few weeks ago. It's again acting up past 4-5 days now. A slight change in emotions and boom it acts up. Even if you listen to music, sing or talk a bit loudly, it come back this is what I have noticed. 

Got new symptoms - bone craking and stomach growls. The growling is too loud and long at times. It sounds like frogs screaming in my tummy or like someone is breaking stones inside. Sounds funny but the sounds are exactly that. This started I guess around a week ago.

I also have sharp shooting pain in my nerves. So bad that I scream in pain. These are sort of like pins and needles but very very sharp. I get it on and off but moreso in my head. 

The twitching and tingling still continues along with tinnitus.🥺

Apart from the brain MRI, I've done all tests and all came back fine. I am still to do the MRI. Haven't done it as I am concerned it might aggravate the tinnitus.

I had sudden onset joint crackling/popping about two months after my Pfizer vaccine. It lasted for about two months. Most of my joints were affected but my spine was the worst. It was very loud like the sound of bubble wrap being popped. I read it's a sign of joint inflammation. The noises have stopped since I started omega 3 fish oil. I still have dull aches in all my joints most of the time. Feels like arthritis. 

I also get the sudden sharp pin prick stabbing pains. Mostly in the ends of my fingers and toes but also less often in my face and brain. I read on a plastic surgeons website for treating nerves after surgery or reattaching limbs that nerve regeneration after trauma can be very painful and feel like burning/electric shocks. As our nerves have been attacked by our immune system trying to fight off the stuff in the vax it makes sense that they are now hurting and inflammed as they are trying to regenerate. I have read a few different surgeons discussions on nerve regrowth and repair and the common theme is that it does take many many months to get better. Anywhere from 6m to 12m is normal but it's also is not uncommon to take several years.  (I'm hoping ours is quicker).

I think the key to speeding up recovery is to focus on inflammation. I'm 5 month out from my jab and I've had a few flare ups along the way but I'm nowhere near as ill as I was in the beginning. On a good day I hardly notice my pins and needles now. I'm wondering if your flare up is happening because you are getting run down or worrying alot? Each time I have a flare up I have always been stressed and coming down with a cold. I reckon this flare up you are having won't last long mine usually lasted no more than a fortnight each time.

I have read some people have felt some relief after using a TENS machine. 

My joints also have cracking sound 2 mths after pfizer and is still cracking....my joints are also swollen and stiff, feel like arthritis.

Get it checked. Also, I'm sure you're already on anti-inflammatory diet.

ReplyQuote
(@marieski858)
Very Active Member

Hi everyone,

It’s been awhile since I last posted but wanted to share an update 

I got my Pfizer in June and July and since August have experienced a host of symptoms as you have all mentioned (Severe dizziness, high blood pressure, sudden new anxiety and heart palpitations, nervous system disregulation, pins and needles, nerve pain and odd sensations, possible POTS, possible MCAS, multiple food and chemical sensitivities, crushing fatigue and many more symptoms that wax and wane etc etc!)

Ive had 2 MRIS, 2 CT scans, 2 chest X-rays, heart monitor, EKG, multiple ER visits and more blood tests than I can recount…all basically clear and no answers…saw a neuro, PT, cardiologist, chiropractor…(I’m a 37 year old mom of 2 littles, this was a lot…)

I saw an acupuncturist which helped somewhat but still didn’t resolve many of my symptoms, did help me improve significantly the first few months

Ive just finally started seeing a naturopathic doctor and I wish I would’ve done it much sooner. It’s out of pocket and not cheap but has been worth every penny. She’s running deeper blood tests that are different than the normal blood tests hospitals and doctors have run to get clear answers of what’s wrong. I’ve found out I’m anemic, my b-12 is high! (not being absorbed), homocysteine normal, negative for dormant viruses like Epstein Barr and other viruses like Varicella which I know some were concerned about.  I’m also doing an “Organic Acids Test” which tests many different minerals and vitamin deficiencies, bacteria, brain neurotransmitter details and overall metabolic health among other things in the body. She also recommend I see a Craniosacral therapist who specializes in treating nervous system issues and it’s been so helpful and very enlightening, finally ANSWERS. Hands on healing for the body. 

She also recommended I start “Braintapping”, an app that you use to help regulate thoughts and to help heal the mind and body and it’s been I’m immensely helpful also. 

I highly recommend if you can find the funds to support your health and recovery and find a naturopath doctor or functional medicine doctor you will get the answers we’ve all been looking for. There are many telehealth and virtual docs who can see you from almost anywhere (Check out Dr.Motley, Dr. Will Cole and many others)

Im currently going slow and changed my diet months ago to exclude all inflammatory foods like gluten, pasteurized dairy, soy, coffee and alcohol and high histamine foods just to name a few which helped a lot 

My doctor recommended for me:

- Perimine

- Quercetin

- Spirulina

- Nattozimes/Serrazimes/ Proteolytic enzymes

- Some other supplements to support digestion for gut health like digestive enzymes since I have gut issues also

Once I get results back of my OATS test we’ll start a more detailed protocol for healing

I hope this helps and may 2022 bring healing for the mind and body for all!

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @marieski858

Hi everyone,

It’s been awhile since I last posted but wanted to share an update 

I got my Pfizer in June and July and since August have experienced a host of symptoms as you have all mentioned (Severe dizziness, high blood pressure, sudden new anxiety and heart palpitations, nervous system disregulation, pins and needles, nerve pain and odd sensations, possible POTS, possible MCAS, multiple food and chemical sensitivities, crushing fatigue and many more symptoms that wax and wane etc etc!)

Ive had 2 MRIS, 2 CT scans, 2 chest X-rays, heart monitor, EKG, multiple ER visits and more blood tests than I can recount…all basically clear and no answers…saw a neuro, PT, cardiologist, chiropractor…(I’m a 37 year old mom of 2 littles, this was a lot…)

I saw an acupuncturist which helped somewhat but still didn’t resolve many of my symptoms, did help me improve significantly the first few months

Ive just finally started seeing a naturopathic doctor and I wish I would’ve done it much sooner. It’s out of pocket and not cheap but has been worth every penny. She’s running deeper blood tests that are different than the normal blood tests hospitals and doctors have run to get clear answers of what’s wrong. I’ve found out I’m anemic, my b-12 is high! (not being absorbed), homocysteine normal, negative for dormant viruses like Epstein Barr and other viruses like Varicella which I know some were concerned about.  I’m also doing an “Organic Acids Test” which tests many different minerals and vitamin deficiencies, bacteria, brain neurotransmitter details and overall metabolic health among other things in the body. She also recommend I see a Craniosacral therapist who specializes in treating nervous system issues and it’s been so helpful and very enlightening, finally ANSWERS. Hands on healing for the body. 

She also recommended I start “Braintapping”, an app that you use to help regulate thoughts and to help heal the mind and body and it’s been I’m immensely helpful also. 

I highly recommend if you can find the funds to support your health and recovery and find a naturopath doctor or functional medicine doctor you will get the answers we’ve all been looking for. There are many telehealth and virtual docs who can see you from almost anywhere (Check out Dr.Motley, Dr. Will Cole and many others)

Im currently going slow and changed my diet months ago to exclude all inflammatory foods like gluten, pasteurized dairy, soy, coffee and alcohol and high histamine foods just to name a few which helped a lot 

My doctor recommended for me:

- Perimine

- Quercetin

- Spirulina

- Nattozimes/Serrazimes/ Proteolytic enzymes

- Some other supplements to support digestion for gut health like digestive enzymes since I have gut issues also

Once I get results back of my OATS test we’ll start a more detailed protocol for healing

I hope this helps and may 2022 bring healing for the mind and body for all!

Yes I have heard of the organic acids test too! I haven’t gotten it but in my quest I have ran across that one. Let me know what you find out

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marieski858)
Very Active Member

@jkro Yes it’s a good one! A great starting point to find out what’s going on in the body! 

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @marieski858

@jkro Yes it’s a good one! A great starting point to find out what’s going on in the body! 

I found out about it from this lady named Susan Owens. Look her up on the internet. I had a chat with her on zoom and she told me about it. 

ReplyQuote
(@marieski858)
Very Active Member

Will do! I also forgot to mention a supplement that has been so important for helping with the anxiety, it’s called “L-Theanine Serene”. It contains GABA and Theanine along with Holy Basil which are all very calming, may help someone else 

Hope this helps ❣️ 

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Anyone get tested for small fiber neuropathy? It looks like it can cause the peripheral neuropathy symptoms as well as autonomic dysfunction. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Anyone already have fibromyalgia prior to the shot and now experiencing peripheral neuropathy symptoms?

ReplyQuote
M
 M
(@windsor)

@jkro yes! With my fibro I was able to live my life pretty normally. Now I also have the internal tremors and weakness everywhere (I assume it's small fiber neuropathy, but no biopsy as of yet), among some stuff following vaccination. Dr refered me to fibro dr. Who I hope will differ between the fibro and this stuff. 

Mother-in-law also has fibro and has the internal tremors following vaccination. Her symptoms aren't as bad as mine but she still has them 6 months in. Same as me. 

ReplyQuote
(@twistedgift)
Very Active Member

Happy New Year everyone 🙂

I wish my post brought good news and that my symptoms continued to fade to the background as they were doing for a bit there. 

After Christmas, I think it was Tuesday, I pushed myself a bit too hard. I did a 12km indoor cycle and then went on a 4km walk. That night is when new stuff started to pop up and some of the old stuff returned.

So here's where I am at currently:

• Having issues concentrating on screens, whether it's phone or pc monitor, I am getting random bouts of cold sweats and a general feeling of unwellness.
  • Sharp stabbing pains in the top center of my head.
  • Restless legs, started in the day time yesterday and apparently last night I almost kicked my better half out of bed. I have never had it before.
  • I keep getting hot face (my face looks like it's breaking out in a rash sometimes when this happens as well) and cold sweats randomly, it's usually accompanied by a dizzy feeling but not room spinning dizzy. Just a "head in the clouds" dizzy if that makes sense?
  • Aches. The insides of my arms feel like I have been lifting weights. My back is sore, in particular the back right side (I thought kidney pain possibly, but it only happens when I lay on my left side in bed and try to roll the top half of my body a certain way).
  • Nausea. I'm not eating as much as I have been because of it but I am supplementing with the man shake. My body seems to not like caffeine anymore either when up until now I have been having 3 cups of tea a day without issue. I seem to be having reactions to things I never had an issue with previously. I took aspirin the other night thinking it might help with my chest ache but ended up feeling like I was going to be sick. I have never had that reaction to aspirin before.
  • Pin prick sensation. This has only happened a couple of times since my re-flare up but it was quite disturbing. It felt like I was rolling around on a bed of needles, just all over my body. It went away eventually.
  • Paresthesia is back badder than ever. All over, but again my legs and feet are the worst offenders. I get the humming vibrations and sometimes they feel super hot on the inside but when I touch them they are super cold. It's summer here in Australia and the rest of my body is fine, I have been forcing myself to put on Ugg boots. I am a type 2 diabetic and have had my feet checked recently as well, there's no issues there so it isn't that. 
  • I have no motivation to do anything anymore. I'm a massive gamer, up until the last weekish I have been playing the playstation to pass the time. I can't even bring myself to turn it on. Sometimes I just sit in my chair and stare into space, I don't even turn on the television.

Some of these new symptoms have me a bit worried. I thought I was getting better but it certainly doesn't feel that way now. When the flare up happened I stopped all my supplements with the exception of fish oil and vitamin d. I thought everything else was working but I honestly don't know what to think anymore.

Has anyone experienced this new stuff I am going through? I'm just so worried that on top of the vaccine reaction I might be developing something else.

KitKat, Dee, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marieski858)
Very Active Member

@jkro That’s exactly what my naturopath was concerned about, she put me on Nattozimes/Proteolytic enzymes to help break up any “microclots” that can contribute to small fiber neuropathy. Interestingly there are new studies showing it may be useful for Covid sufferers as a treatment! 

Jessie, Rainyday, Jessie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 862 / 1151