Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
M
 M
(@windsor)

@rainyday I agree, this was hard on us. Some people on here lost friends, partners and jobs because of this burden. I know for myself I feel the same way. I also find it's been hard to talk to family and friends because everyone around has been groomed into thinking the Vax is flawless. And for most it's not a problem, but here WE are. At this point, I just hope they find enough scientific grounds for drs to treat us adequately, because alot of products exist that probably could help, and we could most likely move on, but docs just stay put on most treatments as they are contraversial. There's a few that are willing to experiment - not mine thought. 

I also find it hard too see others living their best pandemic life. What have I or We done - many here are in their 20s and 30s, and or super active. 

Cary L, PfizerVictim, Cary L and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@steske)

@lmkk sure

that sounds good. 

ReplyQuote
M
 M
(@windsor)

@rainyday I agree, this was hard on us. Some people on here lost friends, partners and jobs because of this burden. I know for myself I feel the same way. I also find it's been hard to talk to family and friends because everyone around has been groomed into thinking the Vax is flawless. And for most it's not a problem, but here WE are. At this point, I just hope they find enough scientific grounds for drs to treat us adequately, because alot of products exist that probably could help, and we could most likely move on, but docs just stay put on most treatments as they are contraversial. There's a few that are willing to experiment - not mine thought. 

I also find it hard too see others living their best pandemic life. What have I or We done - many here are in their 20s and 30s, and or super active. 

Josephine, Rainyday, Jessie and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@carym23)
Very Active Member

@josephine swelling and pressure around my eyes was my initial adverse effect. The swelling resolved in 3 days but the pressure continued. I find looking down while I cook, read, walk dog, etc exacerbates it. This pressure around my eyes and brain fog have been the longest lasting symptoms. Like everyone else I get better and relapse. I believe the relapses come with increased activities and menstruales cycles. I got first shot of Pfizer 4/29 and was advised against taking 2nd shot. Eye swelling and pressure began in 5/8. 

Josephine, KitKat, Josephine and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rainyday

Does anyone else feel angry that their life has turned upside down after the vaccine?

Prior to October 1st, I was a very active person. My passions were hiking and photography. I had several hikes and photos lined up for autumn and winter - and that ALL stopped as soon as I had the second dose. 

I'm now housebound on the weekends. It's been twelve weeks since I've been able to get outside. Twelve weeks since I felt normal. Twelve weeks since my life screeched to a complete halt. And this morning, I feel pretty angry about it. 

It's difficult to see social media posts of people traveling, hiking, taking beautiful photos. . .and I'm stuck in my armchair with pressure in my head, or weakness and fatigue, or burning sensations, or whatever debilitating symptom decided to come along that day. I sit in that armchair and I look outside and I cry. 

This would never have happened if I hadn't of been forced to take the second dose to keep my job. This would never have happened if the FDA and CDC had been transparent about the TERRIBLE side effects from the vaccines. 

And what makes me angrier is how hard the boosters are being pushed (even on CHILDREN!); the lack of medical support, understanding, and resources; and the lack of compensation for such an egregious injury, which quite frankly, I feel entitled to. Because trying to work these past twelve weeks? That's been next to impossible, and I wouldn't wish the stress, exhaustion, and pain from that on my worst enemy. The ONLY thing that has gotten me to work is knowing that if I don't force myself to go, my family will have no food on the table. 

I'm sorry for the rant. But this has stolen so much from us. And it just didn't have to be that way. 

I feel you! I cry almost everyday since the onset of these symptoms. I took the jab in pressure. My Mom all of a sudden felt she should take the jab and fought for it. Initially all of us never wanted the jab. She felt pressured as someone had scared her. When she spoke that way, I felt immensely bad. I spoke to few friends to know if they had any reaction since my mom is a Thyroid patient but, one guy scared the shit out me saying his relative who had not jabbed died in 4 days and that we must not delay. This scared me and like a stupid person I got jabbed even when I was scared and never wanted to take it.

Wish I'd not msgd that one guy at all, I would've not gotten jabbed. I don't know why people scare others. Why can't they just ask others to do their own research and look what suits best.

I tried looking up online once again but didn't get any details than the usual side effects. Had I done a thorough research, I could have saved myself. I feel so stupid that I fell for this.

Before all of this I always kept saying, if I take the jab, I won't survive. I am not fit for it. I thought it might not work in me. But when he sacred me, I forgot everything I'd ever thought. I assumed I am just scared and should just take it. And now when all that I thought is really happening to me, I am extremely angry at my family and my friend for gaslighting me into taking it. I don't know how I got so blank. I wish I had stuck to my decision. Like you, I am still working as I can't leave my job. I too am the only bread earner. But I am fedup of this. Can't take it anymore.

I have constant thoughts of ending my life coz deep down I feel I will never go back to what I was or endup having some horrible disease. I was a very active person. I had plans that I had to complete before the end of the year but, all went in vain. Now I don't know how to live my life like this and for how long!

I keep crying almost everyday. Tell them I don't want to live anymore then think, I still have a hell lot of things to do, I can't die. I am just going crazy! The fact that I was so occupied in making sure my family members don't have any problems when they get jabbed and forgot to think of myself has put me almost on deathbed.

Yes, I know, we're much better than many physically but, I don't really feel alive since the onset of this madness and I probably won't want to live in a body I don't feel is mine anymore. I feel trapped in something that doesn't belong to me. I feel suffocated. This is not me!

I hope this ends soon but, I honestly have very less hopes. I know I won't be able to handle it for long, having the number of responsibilities I have on my shoulders already.

Rainyday, KitKat, Jessie and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kimausti)

@terese87 

Ive had a very similar experience as you and I’m still dealing with it 4 months later but to a lesser degree. How long did it take before your symptoms went away.

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@trev)

Posted by: @sara90
Posted by: @trev

I am pretty much over all my other symptoms, but the only thing left lingering is head and eye pain. Does anyone have lingering head pain?If this head pain would go away I would be 100%.

Hi, is it more of a head/eye pressure or scalp pain? Im 6.5 months post vaccine and still get occasional head/eye pressure along with scalp pain. It’s much milder than it was though. 

it is head pressure and scalp pain with some heaviness. For a person who rarely ever had headaches this has become life altering. I use to be at the gym 7 days a week, now I barely go once a week since this started. 

Sara, Dee, Sara and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rosew)

@tennyson77 

Thank you so much for your reply. Sorry I didn't react sooner... barely been on the computer the last few days.

I am rather confused about antihistamine helping against side effects... that is the side effects that I and many thousands around the world also have following the Pfizer vax: numbness in feet/legs, tingling/sleeping sensation in feet/legs, making it difficult to walk. 
Antihistamine helps against allergies. Unless I am mistaken, I cannot understand how it could possibly help against my problem...? 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

I am pretty much over all my other symptoms, but the only thing left lingering is head and eye pain. Does anyone have lingering head pain?If this head pain would go away I would be 100%.

Hi, is it more of a head/eye pressure or scalp pain? Im 6.5 months post vaccine and still get occasional head/eye pressure along with scalp pain. It’s much milder than it was though. 

it is head pressure and scalp pain with some heaviness. For a person who rarely ever had headaches this has become life altering. I use to be at the gym 7 days a week, now I barely go once a week since this started. 

Do you also have some poky pain in your head? 

ReplyQuote
(@trev)

Posted by: @medee

Do you also have some poky pain in your head? 

Yes. That comes and goes but not as often as before. 

Do you have head pain?

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Does anyone else feel angry that their life has turned upside down after the vaccine?

Prior to October 1st, I was a very active person. My passions were hiking and photography. I had several hikes and photos lined up for autumn and winter - and that ALL stopped as soon as I had the second dose. 

I'm now housebound on the weekends. It's been twelve weeks since I've been able to get outside. Twelve weeks since I felt normal. Twelve weeks since my life screeched to a complete halt. And this morning, I feel pretty angry about it. 

It's difficult to see social media posts of people traveling, hiking, taking beautiful photos. . .and I'm stuck in my armchair with pressure in my head, or weakness and fatigue, or burning sensations, or whatever debilitating symptom decided to come along that day. I sit in that armchair and I look outside and I cry. 

This would never have happened if I hadn't of been forced to take the second dose to keep my job. This would never have happened if the FDA and CDC had been transparent about the TERRIBLE side effects from the vaccines. 

And what makes me angrier is how hard the boosters are being pushed (even on CHILDREN!); the lack of medical support, understanding, and resources; and the lack of compensation for such an egregious injury, which quite frankly, I feel entitled to. Because trying to work these past twelve weeks? That's been next to impossible, and I wouldn't wish the stress, exhaustion, and pain from that on my worst enemy. The ONLY thing that has gotten me to work is knowing that if I don't force myself to go, my family will have no food on the table. 

I'm sorry for the rant. But this has stolen so much from us. And it just didn't have to be that way. 

No truer words have been spoken. I’m feeling angry snd defeated today. I don’t understand why the US won’t acknowledge these reactions so people can make an informed decision/consent prior to getting the covid vaccine. I’m so upset. I wish we could sue the government for withholding this information. The FDA, CDC, and NIH all know about them. 

ABBY6, Rainyday, ABBY6 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Breanna
(@breanna19)

I have been reading this forum since I started experiencing symptoms post vaccine in April 2021. After my first jab in March 2021, I started experiencing very intense vertigo that lasted several days. I did not make the connection at the time that it was related to the vaccine or I would've not taken the second dose the following month. After the second dose, I felt pins and needles, tingling ALL over my body. These were deliberating and lasted for weeks. I also experienced brain zaps, almost like an electric shock feeling that would happen randomly. I contacted my PCP and they did tons of different tests on me - blood tests, urine tests etc. All my results were considered normal. I returned to my PCP due to the pins and needles and brain zaps and they finally referred me to a neurologist in May 2021. My neurologist is amazing and told me first thing that he assumed it was related to the vaccine. I seriously had no idea that there was a connection until he said that. It was a blessing because it led me to the forum. This forum has seriously been the only place that makes me feel validated and makes me not feel crazy for all my new and reoccurring symptoms post vaccine. My neurologist ordered an MRI for me and prescribed me a steroid pack. That following week, I started to feel awful head pressure and the feeling of head fullness and almost like water trickling down my head. I also started getting extreme anxiety and panic attacks that would just randomly occur due to no apparent reason. My heart rate would increase dramatically and I would start sweating. It truly was unbearable. These new symptoms were terrifying and sent me to the ER. The ER doctors and nurses ran many different types of blood tests and urine tests and everything came up as normal. I underwent a full brain MRI with contrast and nothing seemed out out the ordinary. I went back to my neurologist and he prescribed me muscle relaxers and and another steroid pack because he noticed how stiff my neck was. He also referred me to physical therapy. I started going to PT over the summer and did at least two sessions every week for almost three months. It helped a little bit with the neck stiffness and head pressure, but unfortunately did not completely alleviate the pain. 

Unfortunately, I am still battling some major symptoms post vaccine. As of now, my constant symptoms are the head pressure, tension headaches, head fullness, ear fullness, random muscle spasms, brain fog, neck stiffness (my neck makes an awful cracking noise when I turn it), floaters and double vision in my left eye. I have noticed whenever I drive or am sitting down, it triggers these symptoms. I occasionally will have very strange head pain - almost like pins and needs in random places. I have noticed that most of the head pressure and pain is felt on the left side of my head by my left ear. I got both of my vaccine jabs on my left arm so it definitely adds up. I try to avoid driving (only to and from work) because it triggers my head pressure and fullness the most.

I just turned 26 and have had no major health issues in the past. I have dealt with mild vertigo episodes from time to time in my life from getting out of bed too fast etc, but nothing that compares to the symptoms that I am feeling now. This website truly is the only thing that keeps me positive right now. I have tried many of the supplements that have helped others, but unfortunately my symptoms seem to get worse when I try these. I use a neck massager that I ordered from Amazon each day for about 30 minutes which helps a little bit with the neck stiffness. Each day is a struggle for me and I am almost constantly thinking about my symptoms. I finally decided to post my story because it has been somewhat comforting to me when I read that someone else on here is struggling with similar symptoms. It has made me feel less alone and less isolated in my journey. I am hoping and praying that 2022 brings us some type of relief from these symptoms.

This post was modified 2 years ago by Breanna

PoorKitty, DrL, KitKat and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@taragilbert)

For me my worst symptoms are pressure in the head and heart palpitations. Has anyone found anything that has relieved pressure in their heads? Naproxen helps a little bit, but I don't want to be taking NSAIDs everyday.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jkro

No truer words have been spoken. I’m feeling angry snd defeated today. I don’t understand why the US won’t acknowledge these reactions so people can make an informed decision/consent prior to getting the covid vaccine. I’m so upset. I wish we could sue the government for withholding this information. The FDA, CDC, and NIH all know about them. 

It's certainly been a rollercoaster of emotions and regret since getting the jab. It's also been a rollercoaster of pain and other horrible symptoms.

We are in the thick of it now and the only way out is to keep on pushing through this. We are an inconvenient truth so nobody is willing to recognise our voices. 

The best thing we can do is to fight. Fight hard and believe we will get better. Don't give in to the symptoms. Each day remind yourself that you will keep fighting to get better. 

Everyone is able to say that at least some of their symptoms have decreased over time even if it's a small improvement that's the proof that your body can heal. 

Never stop fighting.

RoseW, PoorKitty, Jessie and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@martaariza)

6 months post vaccine and althought I got milder symptoms now. Just pressure headaches and fatigue that come and go and twitching muscles every now and then. I experienced a new symptom I have never had before. For the last week an a half I started having shooting pains in my left breast, like stabbing that last for a few seconds and goes. I then started having it worse a few days ago, after I had a bit of wine, now is not just in my breast it is also sometimes in my shoulder, arm, hand or feet...

Has anyone experience this type of thing? After 6 months post vaccine, feeling much better with milder symptoms, this is a new worry to me. Just for a few times it also felt like tingling sensation when the pain came, like tingling in my arm and head but not strong. It seems is something to do with nerve pain. I'd like to know if someone has the same and if anyone knowd what could it be and what to do for it to get better ?

ReplyQuote
Page 867 / 1151