Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

@myadan are you still feeling better? Has there been any relapse of any sort?

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @chelsun
Posted by: @thamollusk

@chelsun I wouldn't touch the booster with a ten foot pole. Surprised to see so many on this site even considering it. 

As I mentioned in my post, I have a recent history of cancer and scars in my lungs from those treatments and am immune compromised. I'm trying to figure out a way to save my life. 

Cancer post vaccine? These all injuries are post the vaccine🤔🥺

ReplyQuote
(@margrho)

I see some people mention the compensation issue, following the recent decision in Australia. Compensation schemes are in reality a potential disaster for those of us suffering from severe adverse reactions.

There are already huge barriers to our diagnosis, treatment and support.

Compensation battles would make these barriers greater and would be the last nail in the coffin for our hopes of adequate treatment.

Money is nothing without health.

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by Quidnunc

ABBY6 and ABBY6 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

@jkro If they came forward with the truth, the public would have no faith in the vaccines - and no faith in the CDC and FDA. Additionally, people would become hysterical if they realized the vaccine they jabbed themselves with - the same vaccine health authorities SWORE was safe - could cause serious damage. That widespread hysteria and lack of faith could cause the pandemic to spiral out of control. No one would listen to Dr. Fauci or public health authorities (or anyone, really) after learning they were bold-faced lied to about vaccine safety.

I personally believe this is why they've kept vaccine injuries in the dark and continued brainwashing unsuspecting citizens that those who come forward with injuries are merely "antivaxxers." And for those of us who suffer debilitating symptoms? Well, we're on our own. To help us would mean to validate the danger of the vaccines. And they will not do that until they are absolutely, unequivocally, one-hundred-percent forced to do so. 

RoseW, PoorKitty, Patboe and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

@lmkk I love and agree with all of this. This is the mentality I generally try to adopt. But there are some days, such as today, when I become sick and tired of being sick and tired. It is incredibly ironic to have fallen ill with long COVID symptoms after taking a vaccine that was supposed to prevent long COVID symptoms.

But there's no way out but through, I suppose, and we must all keep fighting until we're there. I will continue hoping our symptoms will be revealed by public health authorities so research can be conducted and treatment can be coordinated to help us feel better. Until then - and I suspect it will be a long, long time off - all we can do is continue pushing forward. 

@medee I agree with KitKat - never stop fighting. We are all here to support and listen to you. At least we know we're not alone and can work through this together. 

PCMN, Jessie, DrL and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rainyday

@jkro If they came forward with the truth, the public would have no faith in the vaccines - and no faith in the CDC and FDA. Additionally, people would become hysterical if they realized the vaccine they jabbed themselves with - the same vaccine health authorities SWORE was safe - could cause serious damage. That widespread hysteria and lack of faith could cause the pandemic to spiral out of control. No one would listen to Dr. Fauci or public health authorities (or anyone, really) after learning they were bold-faced lied to about vaccine safety.

I personally believe this is why they've kept vaccine injuries in the dark and continued brainwashing unsuspecting citizens that those who come forward with injuries are merely "antivaxxers." And for those of us who suffer debilitating symptoms? Well, we're on our own. To help us would mean to validate the danger of the vaccines. And they will not do that until they are absolutely, unequivocally, one-hundred-percent forced to do so. 

Oh how well I know. The pandemic is spiraling out of control already. New York has put up record positive cases since this all started and they have mandated a lot. So that part is already happening. What I’m kicking myself over is I knew the data out of Israel right before my shot was saying the shots weren’t working anymore and I still took the stupid thing. It was a perfect storm for me that’s why. I hate all of this. 

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rainyday

@lmkk I love and agree with all of this. This is the mentality I generally try to adopt. But there are some days, such as today, when I become sick and tired of being sick and tired. It is incredibly ironic to have fallen ill with long COVID symptoms after taking a vaccine that was supposed to prevent long COVID symptoms.

But there's no way out but through, I suppose, and we must all keep fighting until we're there. I will continue hoping our symptoms will be revealed by public health authorities so research can be conducted and treatment can be coordinated to help us feel better. Until then - and I suspect it will be a long, long time off - all we can do is continue pushing forward. 

@medee I agree with KitKat - never stop fighting. We are all here to support and listen to you. At least we know we're not alone and can work through this together. 

There are researchers starting to take up this stuff. Our best bet is probably the same treatment/answers  they may come up with for long haulers. The thing is they halted J and J for blood clots so I thought we’ll if there is something seriously wrong with the MRNA shots they would’ve halted those too…..I was so ignorant. I usually do my due diligence but was caught up in a perfect storm like I said….I cried hard today. My temp has been elevating….

Rainyday, KitKat, Rainyday and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@josephine)

@rainyday 100% agree with everything you have said. I have been unable to drag myself to work due to the symptoms so the financial burden on our family has been near breaking point. No sick leave or holiday leave left and due to the fact my symptoms are vaccine related no government support available as not directly from having had covid. I just want my old self back not only for myself, but for my family.

KitKat, Rainyday, Dee and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@josephine)

@rainyday 100% agree with everything you have said. I have been unable to drag myself to work due to the symptoms so the financial burden on our family has been near breaking point. No sick leave or holiday leave left and due to the fact my symptoms are vaccine related no government support available as not directly from having had covid. I just want my old self back not only for myself, but for my family.

ReplyQuote
(@josephine)

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @trev
Posted by: @medee
Posted by: @sara90

I am pretty much over all my other symptoms, but the only thing left lingering is head and eye pain. Does anyone have lingering head pain?If this head pain would go away I would be 100%.

Hi, is it more of a head/eye pressure or scalp pain? Im 6.5 months post vaccine and still get occasional head/eye pressure along with scalp pain. It’s much milder than it was though. 

it is head pressure and scalp pain with some heaviness. For a person who rarely ever had headaches this has become life altering. I use to be at the gym 7 days a week, now I barely go once a week since this started. 

Do you also have some poky pain in your head? 

Yes. That comes and goes but not as often as before. 

Do you have head pain?

Yes, I do. Mine is a sharp poky pain anywhere in my head.

Also some sort of pressure on the top on my head.

Do you have the same?

Also what were your other symptoms and for how long did you battle those?

ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @josephine

The lack of government support is what really makes me angry. The vaccine was mandated by my governor - and subsequently by my employer. In order to keep my position, I had to take the vaccine. 

After becoming injured by the vaccine I was forced to take, where was the financial support after I felt too ill to go to work? How about the financial support for the imaging tests and blood work and appointments? 

I have ten days paid time off at work. That's one paycheck. After that, I'm on my own. And if I were to unexpectedly take that time off, I may not have a position to come back to. 

If an experimental vaccine is mandated by the government in order to maintain our livelihoods, it goes without saying that a safety net should be put in place for those who suffer injuries. That there's not astounds me.

It's criminal that people like you and I (and everyone in this forum) have been forced to work through disturbing, debilitating, and sometimes painful symptoms because there has been no support from our own government. 

RoseW, ABBY6, KitKat and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@josephine)

@rainyday yes spot on. Im now 8weeks without income and as you said, the medical costs are still adding up. I have an MRI on the 5th Jan. Its a heavy burden to carry.  Thsnk God for this forum is all I can say. It has helped us find comfort in eachothers experiences.  Best of luck to you. 

KitKat, Rainyday, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PCMN
(@pcmn)

@twistedgift 

Yes, while lying, everything is more or less ok, unless I move my head/eyes too fast.. when getting up, moving my head/eyes, or in general my body, problems appear.. 

ReplyQuote
(@bowie)

Are there any people here on the forum who have recovered?
I haven't read any positive news for a long time

Breanna, KitKat, Breanna and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 868 / 1151