Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@josephine)

@tennyson77 sorry auto correct, I meant test!! 

ReplyQuote
(@tennyson77)
Very Active Member

@josephine Find a lab that offers the test, pay for it, and then take it 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@josephine)

@tennyson77 so is there a specific test that tests antibodies for covid?

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Covid vaccination "doubt line"

Did a double take when I read the headline! 

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/05/covid-vaccination-doubt-line-receiving-up-to-1000-calls-a-day-in-the-netherlands

Could do with something like this in the UK. 

DrL, Rainyday, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @twistedgift

@jkro gee whizz that’s insane and not in a good way 🙁

Scary right. 

twistedgift, KitKat, twistedgift and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sickofthis

Has anyone noticed your brain fog getting worse rather than better? I find myself making more mental mistakes and having more concentration issues than the previous couple months. Slightly concerned I’m getting worse rather than better.

For the last few days, I've noticed that simple concepts (such as instructions on how to cook a burrito) are eluding me. It takes three times as long to understand things as it did before. I'm concerned, too. I can deal with anything else but losing my mind. 

twistedgift, KitKat, twistedgift and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 MelJ
(@meljg)

@medee cramping and bloating 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Had a very scary episode today. Felt like this is the end!

Have been feeling feverish since past few days. I took medicines for my flu and cold and felt better. I again fell ill yesterday, maybe due to drinking coconut water everyday. Its already cold here and I usually fall ill when its cold. Have been drinking almost everyday since these symptoms occurred. 

Had dinner and took a tablet but pucked it out. But didn't endup puking the tablet. It didn't subside my fever. Today afternoon while I tried sleeping, I had the most scariest internal tremors. My whole body was shaking, it felt totally cold from the inside. I was shivering too. Took 2 sheets to cover myself up but I still didn't feel warm. This was the most horrifying feeling. 

Asked my mom to give me a bottle filled with hot water. Held it in my hands and rolled it all over my body to reduce the shivering. Gradually it went away. But my temperature is again too high. I can't stand nor do anything without a helping hand. I feel too weak.

I don't know what is happening but, I'm too scared for my life already and this is just adding up to the fear.

Anyone else had any similar episode ever? 

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@medee I’m going through the same sort of episode myself! I caught a virus or something and now suffering more so I think our bodies can’t cope! I feel weak dizzy pains everywhere neck stiffness bad back 😢 I’m on antibiotics right now so hopefully it can calm it down! I feel your pain I’m also scared because last month I felt normal again I’m sure it’s to do with picking up a cold or virus! 

Dee, KitKat, Dee and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @twistedgift

Has anyone has their doctor mention carcinoid cancer? My doc just wrote up blood tests for that and an MRI to rule out MS. I’m a little worried about the carcinoid if I’m being honest.

What sort of symptoms are you having?

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee

Have been feeling feverish since past few days. I took medicines for my flu and cold and felt better. I again fell ill yesterday, maybe due to drinking coconut water everyday. Its already cold here and I usually fall ill when its cold. Have been drinking almost everyday since these symptoms occurred. 

Had dinner and took a tablet but pucked it out. But didn't endup puking the tablet. It didn't subside my fever. Today afternoon while I tried sleeping, I had the most scariest internal tremors. My whole body was shaking, it felt totally cold from the inside. I was shivering too. Took 2 sheets to cover myself up but I still didn't feel warm. This was the most horrifying feeling. 

Asked my mom to give me a bottle filled with hot water. Held it in my hands and rolled it all over my body to reduce the shivering. Gradually it went away. But my temperature is again too high. I can't stand nor do anything without a helping hand. I feel too weak.

I don't know what is happening but, I'm too scared for my life already and this is just adding up to the fear.

I get internal tremors intermittently, and yes my body does feel cold when I have them...they usually come on at the end of my day, when they do...they don't last very long...they were scary as hell at first...now I guess I am just used to them...

DrL, KitKat, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zefi)

Hi everyone ! 

Any thoughts on this?

https://www.autoimmuneregistry.org/long-covid-announcement

Are you aware?

LorraineB, DrL, LorraineB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CX
(@centralx)

Posted by: @nath7

@medee I’m going through the same sort of episode myself! I caught a virus or something and now suffering more so I think our bodies can’t cope! I feel weak dizzy pains everywhere neck stiffness bad back 😢 I’m on antibiotics right now so hopefully it can calm it down! I feel your pain I’m also scared because last month I felt normal again I’m sure it’s to do with picking up a cold or virus! 

Yup. Same here. Also having an episode of "cold, flu-like symptoms". Strangely enough I was never sick before getting the vaccine. I get the impression that the vaccine actually weakened our immune system to common pathogens like the flu and the common cold.

What made me even more suspicious, is that we had a gathering with friends past new year. All vaccinated, all sick with similar symptoms.

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by CX

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee

Have you taken a covid test just in case? 

I experienced something similar once on holiday in Africa. It was crazy hot outside but I was shivering so much my teeth were chattering and I had to have three duvets to try and warm up. Thought I was on my death bed. My husband said I was burning to touch but I felt so so cold and couldn't get warm for a day. After the chill broke I developed a crazy high temperature and  I started having hallucinations. I also had violent uncontrollable body tremors, vomiting and bad stomach troubles when I was so cold. I think I got sick from eating something not properly cooked  from a food Market. When I got back to the UK I went to my GP who ran some tests. They detected e.coli and campylobactor bacteria which could have been from badly prepared food or someone not properly washing their hands before making the food. I was given antibiotics to treat it. I was rough for a fortnight. I've never bought street food anywhere since at home or abroad.

Dee, DrL, Dee and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@279janka)
Very Active Member

@medee Isn’t there possibility that you cought COVID? My COVID started in a similar way. Or maybe just another seasonal virus. 

ReplyQuote
Page 879 / 1151