Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
M
 M
(@windsor)

@gingerjones I have them all the time and any stress on my body makes them more intense. Like you, at first I thought I was under shock or something, now they are just annoying. 

ReplyQuote
(@martaariza)

@meljg Hello, I started having sharp stabbing pain in left breast 2 weeks ago, started like quite mild and went quite strong in different places in my chest, breast and left arm. The pain is short, last for a few seconds and comes and goes. It's almost like electric shock cos when it was very bad I felt pins and needles in my arm and head when the pain started. Now, after 2 weeks it's much milder, but helps putting tiger balm and warmth on the area. Lots of camomile tea and the worse days I was having an ibuprofen. I didn't expirience tenderness tho. This new symptom came with my more twitching in my muscles around my body, specially eye lids and lots of fatigue and dizziness so it seems is all related like a relapse. 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stephenmo)

@medee I am sorry you are having such a difficult time.  You are not alone and there will be a future where you are healthier and happier. 

I would like to offer you some advice on treatment methods that helped my wife with the hope they can help you.  Eventually we focused on heavy metal detox since the symptoms she had also matched symptoms caused by elevated heavy metal levels.  That is what we focused on just by trial and error.

We started by both detoxing using cilantro and chlorella which is a well documented method of mobilizing the heavy metals in your tissue with the cilantro and disposing them with the chlorella.  We prepared salads with cilantro and took a chlorella tabled or 2 right before eating.  That had an immediate effect but not a large immediate effect.  Motivated by this we kept looking.

Next we focused on using Alpha Lipoic Acid, which is a readily available supplement, along with minerals your body uses daily such as Zinc, Selenium and Magnesium.  We took 1 tabled of the Alpha Lipoic Acid and tablets of Zinc, Selenium and Magnesium at the same time.  The ALA gives you an energy boost and so does the Magnesium, that is my observation.  After we started doing this along with cilantro the improvement accelerated.

What finally made a huge difference was going to the sauna while still doing the above 2 methods.  We went to a dry sauna, I can't do the humidity in the wet sauna, and just sweating created such a positive effect, even though we stay in the sauna only for 10 to 15 minutes.  I think the first 2 methods get the heavy metals in the blood and get them ready for your body to excrete them, but sweating really speeds up the excretion process.  Anyway since then we have started to go to the sauna more regularly and my wife's symptoms have almost disappeared.

Also important is being very hydrated during this process and starting the supplements slowly to assure you don't have a bad reaction to them.  Alpha Acid comes in capsules so we started by first dissolving a small amount in water and drinking it making sure we are not allergic to it, same for chlorella.  The other parts, cilantro, zinc, selenium and magnesium are present in our bodies so did not go as slow.  We used the Solgar brand as it was recommended by doctors and focused on chelated minerals they sell, such as Chelated Zinc, Chelated Selenium and Chelated Magnesium.  Chelated just means a mineral form that is easier to absorb.  

I hope this helps, whether you decide to go this route or not I encourage you to at least do research on heavy metal toxicity symptoms and detox.  I would be happy if my advice makes even a small improvement in your condition.

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@twistedgift)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @gingerjones
Posted by: @twistedgift

Has anyone has their doctor mention carcinoid cancer? My doc just wrote up blood tests for that and an MRI to rule out MS. I’m a little worried about the carcinoid if I’m being honest.

What sort of symptoms are you having?

All of them lol

Really bad paresthesia all over. When it’s not flaring up it’s mostly in the feet/arms. I have it all day every day and when it flares up it is full body.

Headaches and random stabbing pains in the head.

Hot flushing of the face at random points during the day/night.

Tinnitus.

Dizziness/fatigue/general malaise.

Body aches (no fever).

Pericarditis.

Sometimes I have episodes where it feels like my whole body is being rolled over a pin cushion. Other times my skin will break out in goosebumps even if it’s 35 degrees Celsius and I’m not cold.

Recently I’ve also developed restless legs, intolerance to screens and caffeine as well as randomly breaking out in a cold sweat.

I also get this weird thing where I have trouble swallowing. For example I was laying in bed the other night and I tried to swallow and it was like there was a lag between my brain and my throat. Like I really had to think about swallowing before it would actually happen. When I finally was able to swallow it felt clunky and unnatural. Sometimes that is followed by a weird feeling in my head and a scratching in my throat.

I think that covers almost everything, honestly it feels like there’s something new every week.

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sickofthis)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @zefi

Hi everyone ! 

Any thoughts on this?

https://www.autoimmuneregistry.org/long-covid-announcement

Are you aware?

This is very interesting. I agree that a lot of our symptoms are similar to long Covid. I don’t know a lot about long Covid and need to do some research but the fact that they are adding it to this list is not good (my opinion). Makes me think it is an autoimmune disease we will never completely overcome and will have flare ups forever. Others thoughts?

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @gingerjones

Has anyone has their doctor mention carcinoid cancer? My doc just wrote up blood tests for that and an MRI to rule out MS. I’m a little worried about the carcinoid if I’m being honest.

What sort of symptoms are you having?

All of them lol

Really bad paresthesia all over. When it’s not flaring up it’s mostly in the feet/arms. I have it all day every day and when it flares up it is full body.

Headaches and random stabbing pains in the head.

Hot flushing of the face at random points during the day/night.

Tinnitus.

Dizziness/fatigue/general malaise.

Body aches (no fever).

Pericarditis.

Sometimes I have episodes where it feels like my whole body is being rolled over a pin cushion. Other times my skin will break out in goosebumps even if it’s 35 degrees Celsius and I’m not cold.

Recently I’ve also developed restless legs, intolerance to screens and caffeine as well as randomly breaking out in a cold sweat.

I also get this weird thing where I have trouble swallowing. For example I was laying in bed the other night and I tried to swallow and it was like there was a lag between my brain and my throat. Like I really had to think about swallowing before it would actually happen. When I finally was able to swallow it felt clunky and unnatural. Sometimes that is followed by a weird feeling in my head and a scratching in my throat.

I think that covers almost everything, honestly it feels like there’s something new every week.

Apart from the swallowing issues and the pericarditis I have everything you list as well as vision problems and ear pressure.

I found this article which lists just about every symptom people here are suffering from after their jabs. 

The article is a fact sheet about Moderna vaccine side effects. I don't understand why our GPS are reluctant still to link our symptoms to the vaccines when it's so obviously vaccine injury especially when everything is already listed as side effects.

Next time I see my GP I'm going to print this page and present it if I feel like he's trying to fob me off again as being anxious.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/sars-cov-2-covid-19-vaccine-mrna-lnp-spike-protein-moderna-intramuscular-route/before-using/drg-20505150?p=1

gingerj, DrL, twistedgift and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@twistedgift)
Very Active Member

@lmkk I actually had a good visit with my GP yesterday. She’s not denying that it could be the vaccine but she wants to cover absolutely every base as well which I don’t think I can complain about because at least she is being thorough!

She was amazing yesterday and very understanding/sympathetic. I truly feel like she wants to get to the bottom of this as much as I do.

gingerj, DrL, gingerj and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sickofthis
Posted by: @zefi

Hi everyone ! 

Any thoughts on this?

https://www.autoimmuneregistry.org/long-covid-announcement

Are you aware?

This is very interesting. I agree that a lot of our symptoms are similar to long Covid. I don’t know a lot about long Covid and need to do some research but the fact that they are adding it to this list is not good (my opinion). Makes me think it is an autoimmune disease we will never completely overcome and will have flare ups forever. Others thoughts?

I really hope we don't develope autoimmune disorders after our jabs but I wouldnt be surprised if my GP told me I suddenly have something. I was fit and healthy prior to my first Pfizer jab now I have daily pain, fatigue, nuerologic issues and the rest of it.

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

@lmkk I actually had a good visit with my GP yesterday. She’s not denying that it could be the vaccine but she wants to cover absolutely every base as well which I don’t think I can complain about because at least she is being thorough!

She was amazing yesterday and very understanding/sympathetic. I truly feel like she wants to get to the bottom of this as much as I do.

Wow I'm very envious of your GP. Mine are pretty useless and suggest that I'm being too hyper vigilant with my health. What a difference a good sympathetic GP can make to your mental health and recovery. If you get any answers please share with us. 🙂

Dee, DrL, Arica30 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@twistedgift)
Very Active Member

@lmkk I was pretty worried initially because when I first brought it up weeks ago she didn’t seem open to listening to what I had to say. I think the pericarditis diagnoses opened her eyes a bit because prior to that she was adamant that I couldn’t possibly have it. I think maybe she’s seen more people since that first consult possibly with the same issues as mine. I well and truly broke down yesterday and I could see the distress on her face as well. Hopefully this new round of tests turns something up. Once these are done she’s referring me to an endo and neurologist as well so I’ll be back to post any findings 🙂

Dee, DrL, Dee and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stephenmo)

@twistedgift I am sorry you are having these symptoms.  One of the symptoms you described, trouble swallowing, is connected to brain stem stroke.  I am not implying that you are having a real stroke but there is some evidence that micro clotting is occurring post vaccination.  I would advise you to seek a d-dimer test to see if clotting is occurring in your small blood vessels.

Also, I would advise you to compare your symptoms to symptoms caused by lead, cadmium, mercury or aluminum toxicity.  You might find that a lot of them might match with that condition.  If so, there is a way to detox and hopefully provide some relief for you.

ReplyQuote
(@ethan318)

Made an appointment for the antibody test on Monday. Only costs $6 at Labcorp with insurance 

Dee, altennyson, DrL and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@twistedgift)
Very Active Member

@ethan318 Wow, nice! It costs $200AUD at my local laboratory 🙁

ReplyQuote
M
 M
(@windsor)

@twistedgift I don't have the cold sweats but have the other stuff. I also have the throat swallowing difficulties since 10 days after vaccine. Six months in still have most of the symptoms. Dizziness and vision subsided. I'm not sure how far in you are. 

ReplyQuote
(@sickofthis)
Very Active Member

I just sent a message to my doctor about getting a cytokine panel (inflammatory bloodwork, autoimmune bloodwork) done and all she sent back was a referral to an allergist with no comment about my request. Why do doctors have their head in the sand? All she has to do is put in a little effort to read about possible long term vaccine side effects. Then she might realize this is a possibility (and most likely from vaccine).

PoorKitty, DrL, PoorKitty and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 880 / 1151